Once Upon an Alien - Cover

Once Upon an Alien

Copyright© 2014 by MisguidedChild

Prologue

Note 1: This text is an excerpt from 'A View of History', published by O'Malley & Johnson, Copyright 12/04/2096 CE, Pages 311 - 626. Recommended for ages 11 and above.

Note 2: A 'View of History' disclaimer - The text 'A View of History', was compiled using logs, journals, and recorded firsthand accounts. Both human and Anunna sources were used to ensure as much accuracy as possible, and updates to the text are made as they become available.

Note 3: The excerpts used from 'A View of History' were derived from multiple sources. The primary source was the partial journal of Professor M. C. R. Frost. Portions of his original journal were lost due to a book burning frenzy during the Crazy Time. Journals from his interns were used to 'fill in the blanks', as one researcher phrased it. Corrections to 'A View of History' will be made as new sources become available.

Note 4: Anunna starship logs, and reports from on-planet mining operations lasting over a thirty-four thousand year period, confirmed the portions of 'A View of History' that had been debated by skeptics. Access to the logs and reports was made available by the remnants of the Anunna High Council approximately fifty Terran years after The Awakening. Dates will be expressed in an earth standard for simplicity. Anunna date keeping would have no point of reference for humans. Explanations will be provided when it is assumed the reader's knowledge may be insufficient. It is important to understand that humans translated and summarized the logs for the following text.

Note 5: Recent advances in high energy physics and string theory have, the scientists believe, enabled them to send inorganic items into the past. Despite governmental bans and the danger of creating an alternate timeline, a non-governmental group of scientists has decided to send a book into the past. Their reason and rationale for this action is to prevent loss of life during the 'Crazy Time'. If the experiment in sending an inorganic object back in time is successful, I pray that whoever finds the text uses the information wisely. Beware the Viper learning that you possess our text. His bite will destroy you, your family, and any friends that are aware of the existence of our text.


I closed the vents in my home office to save on cooling costs, and I closed the door as I left the room. I remember that I had a smile a mile wide. It was Thursday afternoon, and my wife and I were leaving on a three day vacation that we needed bad. We were both excited about the prospect of three days of rest and relaxation in a five star resort on the gulf coast. I had to call in some favors to get the reservations on a holiday weekend. I didn't hesitate. We really deserved this vacation.

It took nearly an hour to finish packing, and get everything loaded in our five year old Ford Taurus. We were making up silly phrases, and singing them to the tune of 'Off to see the Wizard', as we fastened our seat belts and I started the car. I began backing the car, and stopped at the sidewalk to look both ways for traffic.

That is when our house exploded. Not the whole thing. Only the western half of the house exploded. Boards, glass, and personal belongings that we had spent eight years accumulating, slammed into our car. The windshield cracked, and the passenger side back window had a hole in it.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.