Naked in School - the Cumming of a Legend - Cover

Naked in School - the Cumming of a Legend

Copyright© 2014 by double_entendre

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This story depicts a young man who just wants to make it through high school with as little notoriety as possible. His plans get completely derailed when he is placed in the Naked In School Program against his wishes. Find out what happens when the secrets he's so desperate to keep hidden are revealed to the masses. Will he remain a meek geek, or is he destine for legendary status?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex  

Brian Crothers:

Tiffany and I had a short meeting with Principal Morris and Miss Harrison in which we filled them in on the status of the party. I personally would have liked to speak with Miss Harrison beforehand, but logically it was best that we all discuss this together, without having to worry about being eavesdropped upon. From the look in her eyes, Miss Harrison surely thought we were crazy when she discovered what we had planned, but you could also tell that she was grateful to us for our effort to try and save her job. We concluded that our best shot at getting the board to agree to let us host the party on school grounds was to ambush them. We needed the element of surprise on our side, so that the naysayers didn't have time to organize a protest against it. This meant we that we could only tell people who we truly trusted would be able to keep it a secret. The problem was that something that is potentially this monumental is damn hard to keep under wraps.

Friday's board meeting turned into a three ring circus, and if truth be known we were just barely able to pull it off. Somehow my ex-finance instructor Mr. Bower got wind to what we were planning, and staged a protest against it. Fortunately for us, he had learned about it a little too late in the game, and was not fully prepared to defend his position on the matter. The final vote was much closer than I would have liked, and I doubt that we would have even won at all had it not been for Elizabeth's star status, and Dad's girlfriend, Dr. Taylor, telling everyone how beneficial the Sex Ed. Program is to the youth of this country. Wendy was truly amazing, and I could tell right off the bat why Dad was so taken with her.

After Dad treated everyone to a victory dinner, the four of us went back home to host our own little private celebration. I know I said Wendy was amazing before, but damn that woman is absolutely unbelievable. I have to admit that for the first time since I became proficient at sex I actually receive more than what I dished out. Now don't get me wrong, because I still love Tiffany, and plan to spend the rest of my life with her, but that being said Dad is sure one lucky son of a bitch to have a woman like Wendy in his bed.

Tiffany Stallman:

To celebrate our victory at the school board meeting, Brian and I swapped partners with his father and Wendy Friday night. Now you must remember that I've bedded older men in the past, but none has ever come close to making me feel the way Michael did. If I didn't know any better I'd swear that guy was part stallion. Although I never actually passed out that evening, I swear Michael kept me on the very edge of consciousness for the better part of our lovemaking. I couldn't believe this man would most likely end up as my father-in-law someday. I shudder to think what it would feel like to be double-teamed by both father and son.

Brian Crothers:

Now that the cat was out of the bag about the party, there was a hell of a lot of work that needed to be done if we were going to be able to pull this off with the measure of success I'd envisioned. Elizabeth was reasonably sure that the network would run with the project now that it had gained board approval, so I took her at her word, and began recruiting students to be product demonstrators. I wanted to get my class trained on as many of our sex toys as possible, but I still needed them to maintain the same level of proficiency that all our demonstrators were subject to. After all, E-Zone's reputation was on the line. As you can imagine not everybody that volunteered was able to make the cut, however; I was quite satisfied with the progress we were making, and confident that we would be ready to host the party in a month or so. That is when the network threw a big monkey wrench in our plans.

I must have been in a daze as I walked into Sex Ed. Class long after the bell had already rung.

"Is something wrong Brian?" Miss Harrison asked.

"I just heard back from Elizabeth Tate. It seems the network finally came to its decision regarding the party." I said.

"They've decided not to host it?" Tiffany asked defectively.

"Oh no, they want to host it alright, in fact they are giving us six hours of airtime instead of the three we originally requested." I told her.

"That's fantastic!" She exclaimed.

"It would be if that was the extent of their changes, problem is they have tacked on a few nonnegotiable that I'm quite certain not all of you are going to be happy with." I replied.

"So don't keep us in suspense." Tiffany demanded.

"Well first of all there is a rumor floating that a rival network has gotten wind of what we're planning, and is going to try to beat us to the chase, using an E-Zone competitor to do so. Because of this they want us to be ready for broadcast in a week and a half." I said.

"Shit that doesn't give us much time." Tiffany said, and then after realizing that she just cursed in class apologized to Miss Harris for her outburst.

"Don't worry about it Tiffany, I completely agree with your sediment." She assured her.

"What else are they demanding?" Miss Harrison asked as if she was suddenly able to read my mind.

"The station manager is a big supporter on the NIS program, and since this is directly related to the movement, he wants all students who participate that day to do so in the nude." I replied to the astonishment of my fellow classmates.

"There is no fucking way I'm going naked on television!" One student declared.

"Ryan, watch your mouth, this is still a classroom." Miss. Harrison warned.

"I agree with Ryan!" Tim shouted.

"We could always make you do it." Miss. Harrison threatened.

"As much as I desperately need all the help I can get to be able to pull this thing off in the timeframe the network has allotted us, I refuse to be privy to anyone being forced to participate in it against their will. If the administration tries to mandate this I will simply pull my support from the project." I declared.

"Miss Harris, may I speak to you in private for a moment?" Tiffany requested.

"Alright Hon, sit tight folks, we'll be back in a minute." She replied before following my girlfriend out into the hall.

"Where's Tiffany?" I questioned when Miss. Harrison returned without her.

"I issued her a hall pass to go talk to some people. If all goes as planned she may have come up with a solution to our little crisis." she told me.

"Well aren't you going enlighten me?" I asked exasperatedly.

"Oh no, I'm not about to spoil this surprise." She giggled.

Knowing I wouldn't be able to pry any further information out of her, I concentrated on weeding out the students who were still willing to help under these new circumstances, and then proceeded to train them on the use of our products, all the while fighting off that sinking feeling in the pit of my gut that told me the entire project was about to crumble down around me.

I didn't see Tiffany again until after class had let out, and by the look on her face she definitely had something sinister cooked up.

"Do you think your Dad would spring for pizza again?" She asked me with a grin.

"I'm sure we could persuade him to do that." I told her wondering what all this was about.

"Good, I think about twenty large ones should cover it." She announced.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.