Naked in School - the Cumming of a Legend - Cover

Naked in School - the Cumming of a Legend

Copyright© 2014 by double_entendre

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This story depicts a young man who just wants to make it through high school with as little notoriety as possible. His plans get completely derailed when he is placed in the Naked In School Program against his wishes. Find out what happens when the secrets he's so desperate to keep hidden are revealed to the masses. Will he remain a meek geek, or is he destine for legendary status?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex  

Saturday

Tiffany Stallman:

I can't believe I just had a threesome with a teacher and my boyfriend. I mean this is the kind of thing my parents would do, still I can't deny that I enjoyed every second of it. Miss Harrison was right, I am lucky. I thought I would mind sharing Brian with other women, but I really don't. I know it's kind of hard to explain, but I guess the best way to describe it is that his eyes tell me all I need to know. Even in the throes of passion he only views other women with lust, but when we're together I see nothing but love in them. When the fun had ended we slept soundly through the night, before I woke him up with a morning blow. After that he rode me to completion. We were just starting to make out again when his phone went off. After a few seconds of listening, he put the calling party on hold and directed his attention back towards me.

"Tiffany, E-Zone has a booth setup at new products fair this year. Helen just called to say they are running low on supplies. I need to run to our warehouse and pick up a few things to bring them. Would you care to join me, or do you want me to take you home?" He asked.

"There is no fucking way that you are going to get rid of me until at least Sunday afternoon." I informed him.

"If I had my way I would never get rid of you at all, but with Dad being gone, I'm the only one with the keys to the warehouse. I will probably even have to stay and help out, as they are shorthanded this weekend." He informed me.

"Brian, if you're serious about marrying me someday, then this company is my livelihood as well. I don't know what you had in mind for a wife, but I sure as hell am not about to take a passive role in our future." I told him.

With a huge grin on his face and maybe even a bit of moisture in his eye he got back on the phone and instructed the caller to leave our names at the loading gate. He also arranged to have one of those big golf carts that all the vendors use waiting there for us. We quickly showered together, barely managing to avoid starting something we didn't have time to finish, and headed out the door. Brian's warehouse was in the city, and we quickly abandoned his car for a storage van, and loaded up a whole bunch of boxes before taking off again. Since neither of us had time for breakfast we stopped off at a drive through to get quick bite to eat before beginning the long drive to the fairgrounds.

Brian Crothers:

I had a feeling when Dad left that there was a possibility I might get called to help today, though I was really hoping that they could handle this without me. I knew I should feel grateful that our products were selling so well, especially since this is the first year we decided to setup a booth at the product fair, but all I really wanted to do was just spend the day with my girlfriend. I wasn't that surprised when she chose to accompany me today, but what she said about the company being her livelihood as well, and she not intending to take a passive role in it had me tearing up a bit. I knew I loved her before, but it just grew tenfold after that statement. We arrived at the loading gate about one, and of course the first thing we ran into was trouble.

"You kids aren't allowed to park here." The fat security guard said.

"Isn't this the loading area?" I asked.

"That's right." he barked.

"Well we have a delivery for one of the venders," I told him.

"So where is your green sticker," He asked smugly?

"We weren't expecting to need more supplies, so this is kind of spur of the moment thing. Miss Fisher should have left notice that we were coming," I explained.

"Which booth are you with?" He questioned while flipping through his mess of papers.

"E-Zone," I replied.

"Well I don't see your names on the list." He said.

"How could you, when you never even asked what our names were? Perhaps you had better call your supervisor." I suggested.

"I am perfectly capable of handling this myself." He grunted.

"If that is the case, then why are we still sitting here?" I questioned.

About that time another security guard showed up.

"What seems to be the problem Joe?" he asked.

"Nothing Frank, just some kids trying to sneak in without paying." He replied.

At this point I'd had enough. I grabbed my phone and dialed and dialed Helen.

"Where are you? We really need those supplies." She blurted out before I could get a word in edgewise.

"Relax Helen we are down here at gate 13, but security won't let us through." I explained.

"Won't let you through," that's ridiculous I swear I called and told them you'd be coming." She said.

"I believe you Helen, I just need someone to run down here and identify us." I told her.

"Why can't they just use your license for that? We are swamped down here." She complained.

"Because between the both of them, neither one is obviously smart enough to ask for it." I replied getting agitated.

"I'll be right down." She promised.

Helen stopped to grab a police officer along the way, and within three minutes after they arrived the guards' were singing a different tune. The officer found our names on the list, and after checking our ID, purely for good measure of course, as Helen had already identified us, he proceeded to berate his security team for not following protocol. The only enjoyable part of the whole mess was that we got to see the fat assed security guard actually run to get us the cart that he'd neglected to order. Of course we refused his offer to help us load it. The last thing we needed was for him to either drop something, or pretend to hurt his back and try to sue us.

After we got all the supplies unloaded, I made Nancy and Helen take a break. Of course they tried to protest, but I was insistent. Tiffany had previously worked a register during the job she held last summer, so it would not be a problem for her to ring stuff up. When they questioned me about our live product demonstration that was scheduled to start in ten minutes, I assured them that Gwendolyn and I could handle it. Gwen had been one of our product testers, so the two of us working together wasn't anything new to either one of us. The place was drawing quite a crowd, when who should show up but the one person I really didn't want to see. No it wasn't Derek, though that would have probably been an improvement.

Elisabeth Tate was the host of a sleazy afternoon talk show, and the ultimate man hater. It turns out that the original woman set to cover the event had to be rushed to the hospital for a burst appendix, so Elisabeth was "volunteered" to take her place. I had a feeling that this could be trouble, but as they always say the show must go on, so when the appropriate time came, I proudly walked out on stage.

"Good afternoon folks, today I want to introduce you all too the most advanced and innovative feminine pleaser to ever come out of E-zone. This is a brand new concept in dilldoe technology that's practically guaranteed to give you ladies orgasms unlike any you've previously experienced." I told them.

I went on to explain how the Orgamatic was a revolutionary product designed to photograph the inside of a woman's vagina, and then used those images to pinpoint her hot spots.

"So if this is so great, then why did they send a schoolboy to demonstrate it?" Elisabeth Tate challenged.

"Probably because this schoolboy just so happens to be the founder's son, owns half of the company himself and was a major contributor to its development." I answered proudly.

"If a kid developed it then it can't possibly be any good." She snarled.

"Why don't we wait until after I've finished my demonstration before you try to find fault with it?" I suggested.

"What's the point? We both know your little friend here will just fake an orgasm. Hell that's what we women do best." She said.

"Maybe that's your style, but I personally believe that Gwendolyn won't need to fake anything. If you still refuse to accept her word for it, then perhaps you would rather come up here and try out the Orgamatic for yourself." I offered.

"I'm not letting you stick that damn thing in me!" She gasps.

"Why, haven't you ever partaken in the pleasures of a dilldoe?" I questioned.

"I've used ones a hell of a lot better than that piece of junk you're peddling." She responded.

"I seriously doubt that, but there's really only one real way you can prove it." I baited.

"I'm not about to go naked on television." She stated.

"Why, are you ashamed of your body?" I asked.

"Absolutely not," She protested.

"Then I would think you'd be all for the idea, for not only would you get the chance to put me in my place should the Orgamatic fail to give you an orgasm, but imagine what an opportunity this would be to boost your ratings," I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.