Naked in School - the Cumming of a Legend - Cover

Naked in School - the Cumming of a Legend

Copyright© 2014 by double_entendre

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story depicts a young man who just wants to make it through high school with as little notoriety as possible. His plans get completely derailed when he is placed in the Naked In School Program against his wishes. Find out what happens when the secrets he's so desperate to keep hidden are revealed to the masses. Will he remain a meek geek, or is he destine for legendary status?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex  

Thursday

I arrived early the following morning, and met up with Ren, so I could pay him for his services. I could tell he was still apprehensive about Principal Morris, so I suggested he speak with her himself after our meeting this morning. Once I was assured that he would be there to protect Tiffany, I headed off to Mrs. Morris's office having no idea what kind of reception I would receive when I arrived there.

"May I come in," I asked after knocking?

"Certainly Mr. Crothers, should I send someone to retrieve your clothes," She asked dejectedly?

"Why, are you kicking me out of school," I questioned nervously?

"Of course not, but I thought after last night that you would," She started to say.

"Blackmail you," I asked finishing her sentence.

"Well to put it bluntly yes," She answered.

"Ma'am I am not in the habit of blackmailing anyone, and even if I were, don't you think I would have done so on Monday, when you first forced me into the program," I asked?

"You mean that you knew about me before last night," She questioned?

"I wasn't aware that you were friendly with Tiffany's parents, but the part of you being a submissive, yeah I knew about that," I told her.

"Oh God, does the rest of the school know as well," She asked hysterically?

"If they do, they didn't hear it from me," I reassured her.

"So how did you find out," She questioned?

"By accident actually, as it seems we have a mutual acquaintance. Our company often uses the Tucker agency to supply ladies for product testing. In addition to being a dominatrix, Lynn Lakewood or Mistress Lynn as you probably know her also works for them. We were using Lynn to test out a new dildo when you called her cell phone to confirm your appointment with her. I happened to overhear your last name being mentioned, and since Morris isn't exactly common in this area I naturally assumed she was talking to you," I answered.

"Are you going to tell anyone about me," She asked?

"Of course not, what you and your husband do in private is nobody's business but your own, and the people you choose to share it with," I said.

"I felt the same way when your father confided in me about the two of you owning E-Zone. He wanted to be sure that putting you in the program wouldn't increase the risk of someone finding out about it. I assured him that it would not. I am very sorry to admit I was wrong about that," She told me.

"Actually ma'am, I don't think the program had anything to do with that discovery. I believe that Ed Dover chose E-Zone for his research project simply because he knew it would piss off Mr. Bauer, and discovering that Dad and I owned it, just gave him more ammunition in which to do so. I just got caught in the crosshairs is all," I told her.

"Well I may not have been able to prevent your secret from being revealed, but I'm not about to just sit back and allow Mr. Bauer to kick you out for no reason. I can guarantee that you will be back in class come Friday morning," She said confidently.

"And then what? Most of his tests are essay questions with our grades being based upon his interpretation of how well we've grasps the subject matter. Do you really believe that he can maintain an objective opinion of my work should you force him to allow me back into class," I questioned?

"So what do you suggest we do," She asked?

"Well I think the only fair thing to do would be to allow the score I already achieved prior to yesterday to stand as my overall grade in the class," I told her.

"Since we're not that far into the semester, even if I agreed to do that, I'm quite certain I won't be able to convince Mr. Bauer to go along with it," She cautioned.

"Mrs. Morris, We both know that this is a required class, and Mr. Bauer is the only one who teaches it. I don't know what my Dad has shared with you regarding our former residence, but the reason we moved here is because I trusted someone whom I mistakenly considered to be a friend with the knowledge of what Dad and I do for a living. This person betrayed me, and nearly the entire town ended up rallying against us. When it turned violent we were forced to leave, even though we weren't doing anything wrong. My father and I have discussed it, and we agree that we're not going to let narrow minded people like Mr. Bauer intimidate us anymore. Dad wanted to contact our attorney immediately, but I persuaded him to let me try and handle the situation on my own first, and then if the outcome was not to our satisfaction we could proceed to call in the lawyers," I explained.

"That sounds like a threat," She said tentatively.

"Mr. Bauer discriminated against me, and he did so in front of an entire classroom full of witnesses. What makes it worse for him is that I was in the program at the time. The government is very protective of its program participants, and takes a dim view of school officials acting out against them unfairly. Should this incident progress to a civil suit, it has the potential to put a real hardship on this school as well as be financially crippling to Mr. Bauer, and in spite of his animosity towards me, I don't want to see that happen to him. Up until the events which occurred yesterday morning, I felt that although Mr. Bauer was a bit old fashion, and too conservative for my taste, he was still an excellent instructor. Because of his inability to separate his personal feelings from the job he was hired to do, I have had to modify that opinion somewhat. Although I have decided not to push the issue, I really believe that it is time for him to retire from teaching. If he refuses to comply with my conditions then I will have no choice but to have my father go ahead with the law suit. Should that happen he will most likely be forced into retirement anyway by the school board," I told her.

"You sure don't mess around, do you," She asked?

"No ma'am, which brings me to the next subject I need to discuss with you. I have hired Ren Mie as a bodyguard for Tiffany Stallman," I said.

"That's a bit dangerous don't you think," She asked?

"So is Derek Thompson's assumption that he can get away with anything in this school," I replied.

"I can't condone violence," She said.

"Look according to what Tiffany has told me, your hands are tied where Derek is concerned," I inquired.

"Yes, essentially that is the case I'm afraid," She reluctantly admitted.

"All I ask is that if you can't punish Derek then you don't discipline Ren either," I requested.

"I suppose I could do that, so long as things don't get too out of hand," She agreed.

"If my plan goes as expected they won't," I assured her.

"What exactly is your plan," She asked?

"At this point the less you know the better. I think Mr. Bauer would call it plausible deniability on your part. What I can tell you is that if everything proceeds like I hope, Mr. Thompson will be at your office first thing Monday morning ready to fill out his dropout papers, so please be there and have them easily accessible for him," I requested.

"Damn, do you really think you can get him to do that," She wanted to know?

"That is my goal. I would also ask that should an altercation between him and Ren occur, you make it clear to Derek that you refuse to punish one student and not the other. That will set the tone for what I have planned, as well as let Mr. Thompson know that although he may be above reproach where you are concerned he does not have control over the entire school. I also would like you to inform Derek and his friends that Tiffany is no longer bound to honor any of their requests," I told her.

I did one other thing that totally shocked Mrs. Morris before leaving her office. I signed my name to the program consent form. I figured my main reason for not wanting to do it in the first place was because I was afraid that someone would discover my secret. Now that it was out in the open I reasoned that the only way I could truly relax and try to enjoy my remaining time within the program was if I no longer felt it was being forced upon me. Although I knew that I really didn't have a choice one way or another, unless of course I did blackmail Mrs. Morris, I figured that by agreeing to do it I could rationalize in my mind that it was something of my own choosing.

Even though I was a bit horny I decided to forgo asking for relief until my 2nd hour typing class where Tiffany could provide it. Up to this point I haven't yet been the lucky recipient of one of her blowjobs, and looked forward to being able to compare her style with that of the more seasoned women I was accustomed to. I knew she was no stranger to giving them, yet contrary to popular belief practice doesn't always make one perfect. It turned out I needn't have worried. Although I wouldn't go so far as to claim Tiffany as being the best cock sucker I've ever experienced, she was definitely in a class far above that for which Megan had been in, and was certainly more than adequate for my needs. Best of all, the one blowing me was my very own girlfriend.

Tiffany Stallman:

Brian had made good on his promise to pay Ren so now I had a body guard. It felt a little odd knowing I was being watched constantly, and it not having anything to do with the fact that I was running around the school naked, but I understood the reasoning behind it, and appreciated both Brian and Ren's efforts to help keep me safe. I was going to definitely have to thank Brian in my own special way, and maybe if they both agree I could do something similar for Ren as well. As it turns out I was able to make a small down payment on my debt to Brian in typing class when I gave him a first class blowjob complete with a swallow finish.

It wasn't until we sat down for lunch that we had our first run-in with Derek.

"What the hell is this shit saying that the boys and I can't make any reasonable request," He demanded?

"First of all, none of your requests were ever reasonable. Second, I would think your question would be self-explanatory, even to you, and finally if you and the boys would learn to treat women with some respect, maybe they would be more willing to do what you wanted," I told him.

"Why the fuck should I treat whores like you with respect," He questioned?

"Because you've already alienated every nice girl in this school, and if you keep it up none of us whores, as you so eloquently put it, will want anything to do with you either. Fact is by the time graduation rolls around the only willing holes you'll all have left to stick Mr. Happy into will be each other's. Don't worry though, if your steroid taking buddies are anything like you, I'm sure none of you will have any problems getting it to fit with plenty of room to spare, I boldly responded.

"You fucking bitch," Derek screamed as he haled back to hit me, right before he found himself laying on the ground.

"What the fuck," Derek uttered totally shocked to have anyone stand up against him.

"Real men don't hit women," Ren told him.

"What's it to you asshole," Derek challenged back as he stood up ready for a fight?

"Tiffany and Brian are my friends, and as of now they are both under my protection," Ren announced.

"I'm not afraid of you," Derek spat though he was clearly lying through his teeth.

"Then you must be an even bigger fool than I thought you were," Ren replied.

Before Derek could formulate a response one of the male teacher intervened and drug us all to Principal Morris's office. After we each explained our side of the story, Mrs. Morris turned to Ren and requested that if at all possible he direct any further encounters with Derek away from school property.

"Is that all you have to say," Derek questioned?

"Pretty much, since your uncle and his friends have tied my hands where you are concern, I really can't begrudge another student for knocking you on your ass, when I have wanted to do the same thing myself for the last 3 years that you have been here," She told him.

After Derek and his friends stormed out of her office in a huff, Brian suggested that she alert the security staff to keep a close eye on his car. Mrs. Morris thought that was a good idea, and even went so far as to threaten the guard that if anything should happen to it under his watch that he could start looking for another job.

Although we didn't hear about it officially, the rumor mill reported that Derek and his friends had indeed attempted to do a number on Brian's car, only to be stopped by a Taser toting security guard who normally looked the other way where football players were concern, yet this time refused to do so. In the meantime, the three of us received an "invitation" to meet out by old man Miller's barn after school.

Brian Crothers:

When we left Principal Morris's office I knew we hadn't heard the last of Derek, and of course I was proven right when we each received his "invitation" to meet after school. Ren assured me that he had this covered, and then proceeded to fill me in on what he had planned. After hearing what he had in mind I offered to increase the amount I agreed to pay him, but he wouldn't hear of it stating that a deal was a deal.

Tiffany and I went on to our respective classes with her attending French, while I headed off to earth science. At least today Mrs. Swan didn't have me pissing on the grass, but she did make me pose outside for several pictures with various props that she had brought in. I could almost associate the fishing pole or the Tarzan spear with being artful, but I thought the jack hammer and the hard hat were a bit over the top. I again had to wonder just how well this school screens its teaching applicants.

Even with everything that has happened today, my biggest surprise came when I entered my advanced sexual education class, only to find Miss Harrison standing there just as naked as Tiffany and I were. I guess I wasn't the only one left speechless, as the entire class seemed totally shocked by her lack of attire.

"Alright class, before we get started I have something I'd like to say. During our last session I did something totally inexcusable, and I need to apologize and try to make amends for my actions. You see I challenged that Mr. Crothers actually had all the experience he claimed to on his questionnaire, and when he assured me of its accuracy, I accused him of lying about it. When he stood his ground I was outraged that he hadn't confessed, so I decided to teach him a little lesson. That decision was bad enough by itself, but then I took it one step further, and partnered him with Allison, knowing full well of her inability to achieve orgasms. I deliberately set Brian up to be embarrassed, and the unforgivable part is I used another student's medical condition as a means to do so. For that I deserve to be punished. Allison and Brian, I know that you have both opted out of the red section of this course, but what you may not be aware of is that the state only requires parental signatures when pain causing instruments are used on students, but not when they are administered by them. Now normally I usually get one or two students every semester that are curious enough about BDSM to be willing to endure a bit of pain in a controlled environment, but since this group has failed to produce any, I have decided that in addition to my apology I will allow Allison and Brian to administer three strikes a piece from whatever instrument they choose to my naked buttocks," She told a totally stunned class.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.