Naked in School - the Cumming of a Legend - Cover

Naked in School - the Cumming of a Legend

Copyright© 2014 by double_entendre

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story depicts a young man who just wants to make it through high school with as little notoriety as possible. His plans get completely derailed when he is placed in the Naked In School Program against his wishes. Find out what happens when the secrets he's so desperate to keep hidden are revealed to the masses. Will he remain a meek geek, or is he destine for legendary status?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex  

Wednesday

I had a terrible time trying to get to sleep that night, and subsequently woke up so late the following morning that I had to skip breakfast. I had seriously considered ditching school today, but I knew that if I did I would either be forced to spend more time in the fucking program, or make good on my threat to drop out of school, which despite what I claimed I really didn't want to do. Thankfully I had just enough time to make a quick pit stop at the local convenient store for a candy bar and a soda. Yeah I know it's a horrible excuse for a breakfast, but ha when you're in a pinch it is definitely better than nothing. As I got to the display, and was about to reach for my usual Snickers bar, a brightly colored package caught my eye. I hadn't seen this particular item in years, and remembered my mother buying it for me as a small child. Feeling nostalgic, I added a package to my purchases and quickly paid for my items before heading off to school.

Tiffany Stallman:

By the time I got home from school Tuesday afternoon I was still in a daze over what happened in our advanced sexuality class. Miss. Harrison was not quiet when she accused Brian of lying on his questionnaire, and we all knew what she was trying to do when she insisted that he demonstrate his skills for us. I was prepared to be his partner for this, and was surprised when she picked Allison instead. Given the frequency of my previous sexual encounters I was intimately familiar with both of the devices that he used on her, and couldn't believe when he chose to operate them simultaneously. I was certain he would end up hurting her, but somehow that didn't happen, as she clearly ended the session in orgasmic bliss, much to Miss. Harrison's utter astonishment.

When I later learned of Allison's condition I was completely dumbfounded. My initial thought was that Miss Harrison had clearly set Brian up to fail. She wanted to embarrass him that was obvious from the start, but the way she chose to go about it could have easily destroyed whatever self-esteem he had managed to build up at that point. What kind of teacher would do that to one of her students? There was no doubt in my mind that she knew about Allison's affliction when she paired them together. Had it been anybody else her little scheme would have easily succeeded. The fact that Brian managed to get Allison off despite her physician claiming it couldn't be done clearly indicates that he has a lot more experience with women than any of us gave him credit for. How in the hell can a guy that's seemingly comes across so shy and recluse have such a talent when it comes to using sex toys? It seemed abundantly clear that Brian Crothers was not who he appeared to be. I knew he was still hiding something else though, and now I was determined to learn what it was that he was holding back from the rest of us. My final thought before drifting off to sleep was that if Brian could produce an orgasmic reaction in a girl like Allison, what would he be able to do to me?

I was still confused the following morning and Mom, quickly picked up on it. I decided to just tell her everything, as she was probably the one person I could honestly confide in. Unlike the relationship that most of my friends share with their mothers, Mom and I could talk about anything. She had long since advised me to explore my sexuality, and not let myself be tied down with just one lover. She claimed that high school and even college was a time for exploration, and only after that should I consider getting into a serious relationship. When I explained what happened in class between Brian and Allison, Mom didn't seem all that surprised by it. That was when she said something that, although had already been in the back of my mind, still completely floored me.

"It seems to me that it would take a very special type of woman to win the heart of a guy like this Brian fellow. I agree with you that there is definitely more to his story than what he is letting on. If I were to venture a guess based on just what you've told me, I would say that he is probably avoiding any real relationships, for fear of being hurt. It is also likely that someone from his past has already hurt him hence his reluctance to let anyone get close enough to him to allow it to happen again. If some lucky lady ever manages to get past the shell he has built around him, I think she would find a truly loving man, who is capable of keeping her happy and satisfied for the rest of her life," Mom said.

"How could you possibly know that Mom," I asked?

"Sweetheart, your father and I have been avid sex toy users for decades, and I don't believe that either one of us could have pulled off what Brian did in your class yesterday. From what you've explained it was obviously not a fluke he definitely knew what he was doing. A person would have to sacrifice a great deal of his time and go through massive amounts of training in order to reach a level where he would even be able to instantly recognize a condition such as Allison's, much less know what needed to be done to get past it. Only someone who truly cared about the happiness of another would be willing to put forth that type of effort. If you also take into account that he obviously did not want to draw any extra attention to himself, yet he chose to put aside his own feelings and help the poor girl, it goes a long way in describing what kind of man he really is, Mom told me.

"I'm not sure I follow you," I admitted.

"Honey, do you honestly think that after what happened yesterday, you are the only one who's going to be curious about Brian and his talents? Mark my words, before you even get to your first class this morning his little performance will be the talk of the school. Any person intent on hiding in the shadows would have foreseen the pitfalls of helping Allison. Don't you think it would have been much easier for him to just go along with Miss. Harrison's plan and allow himself be embarrassed, instead of being pulled into the spotlight," She asked?

I was finally beginning to see her point. If Brian wanted to remain under the schools radar the last thing he would try to do is show off in class. When I looked at things from that perspective I could see where he had put Allison's needs ahead of his own.

Mom was right of course. Even before I removed my first piece of clothing, all anyone could talk about was what happened yesterday between Brian and Allison. By the time I reached my home economics class I was actually feeling a bit jealous. What's up with that?

Brian Crothers:

I had taken quite a bit of ribbing about yesterday already, but that was to be expected. I knew that by showing off I would pique a lot of people's curiosity, but I just couldn't sit by and do nothing while Allison suffered. I had now officially become a person of interest for many young ladies, and to some extent one of envy to the guys who fancied them. The only good thing about the situation, at least for me anyway, was it provided a nice distraction from having to dwell on what today should have meant to my family.

In finance we took turns reading our reports in front of the class. I did mine on a small Chinese restaurant chain I sometimes frequented. It's funny, how places like that are more family oriented, and there is rarely ever the turnover of staff that seems to be of common practice everywhere else. I remember one time I was eating there and didn't recognize my waiter. I asked him if he was new. After a good chuckle he explained that he actually owned the place, and was only filling in because one of his employees had called in sick, and there was no time to get anyone else. After complimenting him on his fine food, as well as the service, we talked for a while, and he basically told me his life story, of how he came to this country with nothing but a dream, and now he owned and operated five different restaurants. I included a bit of his history in my report, and hoped that Mr. Bower was professional enough to grade me on my content, and not the fact that I was naked in his classroom.

Ed Dover was the last to give his report, and despite having English next hour, I knew I would be glad when this class was finally over and I was away from him. The guy had been shooting me really strange looks all morning, and it was becoming rather unnerving. I knew he had a girlfriend, so I figured he wasn't after me for sex, though one can never truly be sure of something like that, as he might be a closet homosexual. Turns out I really did have reason to worry, but it wasn't for the reason I feared.

When Ed finally stood up to give his report he looked right at me and uttered something that actually made my entire stomach go queasy.

"Today my report will focus on the E-Zone Sexual Equipment and Novelty Company," He said.

He went on to explain how the E in E-Zone was short for erogenous and that they were the makers of some of the most popular sexual devises on the market today. Of course everyone assumed that he had chosen this particular company just to get old Mr. Bowers goat. I believed that was his original intention as well, but now he obviously had bigger fish to fry. I literally cringed at his next statement.

"I traced the tax records and discovered that E-Zone is owned by one Michael Crothers, AKA the father of our very own naked in school classmate this week Brian Crothers," He concluded with a smirk.

Mr. Bower has been seething throughout Ed's entire presentation, but now he was totally livid. Naturally his first response was to accuse Ed of lying, but when he stood his ground and professed to have evidence to back up his claim, he turned his attention on me.

"Is there any truth to what Mr. Dover is claiming," Mr. Bower asked?

"Part of it is correct sir, but my father really only owns half of the company, though he currently controls the entire thing. I actually own the other half," I admitted knowing that since the cat was out of the bag so to speak the truth would eventually come out anyway, so there was little point in lying about it.

"Are you and Mr. Dover working together to piss me off," He wanted to know.

"No sir, I was actually trying to avoid doing that. The truth is I do own half of E-Zone, though at the moment it in in the care of my father until I become of legal age to take control of my portion of the stock. I guess you could say that I inherited it, but there are extenuating circumstances regarding that as well," I tried to explain.

"So it's not bad enough that you parade through my classroom naked as the day you were born, but now I find out that you and your father own some sleazy sex company that specializes in making devices for depraved women who can't find a husband," He accused.

"Our company is not sleazy," I told him through clinched teeth. "The products we sell are used by all different types of people, including many married couples to enhance their sex lives. Even this school has purchased items from us, I proclaimed.

"Yes, I heard about your little romp with Miss. Summers yesterday and frankly the whole thing makes me sick. If she were a proper young lady she would have accepted her condition, and not tried to find some way to get past God's will," He proclaimed smugly.

"So why didn't you accept it was God's will to make you live in pain rather than having your gallbladder removed," I challenged?

"That was a totally different situation entirely," He fumed. "God created doctors and gave them the knowledge to help people like me," He said.

"I believe that to be true, just the same as he created me, and gave me the ability to help people like Allison," I replied.

"God didn't give you that ability the devil did and I want you out of my classroom, and don't even think of showing up here on Friday," He demanded.

I left in a huff, with every intention of going straight to Principal Morris with my version of the story, but she was in a conference, and couldn't be disturbed, so I figured I would just go onto my English class and talk to her later.

Tiffany Stallman:

Brian looked really upset when I arrived at our English class after first period, and I briefly wondered if it had something to do with him and Allison. I dismissed that idea when I realized how casually he took the ribbing that everyone was giving him about it before class this morning. No there must be another cause for his current troubles, and by the look on his face it was had to be something very big. I was just getting ready talk to him, when Mrs. Smith walked in and asked if we needed relief. Brian of course refused, but I was feeling a bit horny at that moment and decided to accept her offer. What happened next is something I don't think I'll ever forget.

"Mr. Crothers, are you going to be a gentleman and help Miss. Stallman out," She asked him without even inquiring as to whether I even wanted his assistance. I would have called her on it immediately, but the truth is I was secretly hoping he would agree to do it.

"I wasn't planning on it," He replied testily.

"Oh come now Mr. Crothers, I heard what you did for Miss. Summers yesterday, surly you could extend the same courtesy to your partner this week," She said.

"You might as well give up Mrs. Smith, because Brian doesn't have any of his sex toys with him in class today," Kelly Troutman said snidely.

"Well I'm sure he'll be able to satisfy Miss Stallman without them," Mrs. Smith replied glaring at Kelly.

Brian Crothers:

At this point I decided it was better to come clean myself rather than allow Kelly to rat me out.

"Mrs. Smith, what Miss Troutman is obviously dying to tell you is that my father and I are the owners of E-Zone Sexual Equipment and Novelty Company," I revealed to the gasps of everyone else in the room, including Mrs. Smith herself.

"Would you mind explaining that statement Mr. Crothers," She asked in a shocked tone of voice?

"Well ma'am it's really quite simple. I was left some money in care of my father, and he decided to use it to start up the business. Instead of making it a loan, which would have been difficult for a newly founded company to pay back he gave me shares of E-Zone stock, which today is worth considerably more than the money I was originally left," I explained.

Mrs. Smith took a minute to process what I had told her before she spoke once again.

"So is what Kelly said true? Do you feel you need your fathers sex toys in order to please a woman," She asked smiling?

I knew she was just baiting me, but at this point I figured it didn't really matter all that much anyway. My secret was already out. I fully expected to be forced to move away again, just like we were before. I might as well at least go out with a bang this time.

"No ma'am. I am fully capable of giving Miss. Stallman one of, if not the very best orgasm of her life, and doing it without using any of the products we sell. I am however; going to require a bit more time than the allotted five minutes they normally give students for relief," I boldly replied.

"Well since I really wasn't planning on doing anything but reviewing our notes today anyway, take all the time you need," She told me.

During our entire conversation, I realized that Tiffany hadn't even been consulted on anything we discussed other than the fact that she requested relief. Before going any further I turned to her and asked if she was alright with what was about to happen. I half expected to see a look of scorn on her face, but instead she smiled at me. I couldn't believe it. She actually gave me a genuine smile and said she was fine with whatever I had planned. That was when I made up my mind I was going to do exactly as I claimed and give her the massive orgasm I had promised. Then I remembered my purchase from earlier that morning. I had never thought to use it for something like this before, but since I knew it couldn't really hurt her, I figured it might be worth a try. Making sure no one saw what I was doing; I quickly tore the package open inside of my duffel bag and dumped out some of its content in my hand before joining my partner at the front of the classroom.

I began by arranging Tiffany on top of Mrs. Smith's desk and making sure she was as comfortable as possible, even going so far as to make her a pillow out of my clean gym towel. Next I proceeded to kiss her, allowing my lips to trail down her chin and around her neck hitting every erogenous zone I came across. I followed that by letting my tongue glide around her breast, without making direct contact with her nipples. I knew that unlike my previous encounter with the girls in the shower room, Tiffany had a lot more experience with guys, and since I didn't have the luxury of using toys, I had to really concentration my attention to detail in order to make her happy. I let her tension build while I continued to avoid her more sensitive areas, until she couldn't take it anymore and reached up to pull my face onto her breast. At this point I relented and gave her what she wanted, sucking happily, as I moved from each orb eliciting moans of rapture from deep within her throat.

Reluctantly I pulled myself away from her breasts I continued to make my way southward down her body. I stopped off at her navel lightly tickling it with my tongue until she started to giggle. I bypassed her pleasure center focusing instead on the backs of her knees. I nibbled of each of them taking my sweet time, and allowing her arousal to build. I teased the poor girl relentlessly, even going as far as to take some handy wipes that Mrs. Smith kept near her desk, and washing Tiffany's feet, before proceeding to lick each one of her succulent toes.

When I was assured she was sufficiently stimulated, I zeroed in on her honey spot savoring the flavor of her sweet tangy emissions, while basking in the delightful sound of her squeals. I continued my assault migrating between lapping up her love juice, while gently teasing her clit with my rotating thumb, to flickering it with the very tip of my tongue, while driving a pair of my pressed together fingers in and out of her pussy. I gave her two distinct orgasms, and probably several other smaller ones before I decided that it was time to unleash my secret weapon.

Scooping up the pebbles I guided them into her pussy just far enough that they would be positioned directly below where her g-spot would be located. I then attached my mouth on her pussy and my thumb on her clit and waited for the fireworks to begin. Needless to say it didn't take long.

Tiffany Stallman:

Brian Crothers was a fucking tease. There is just no other accurate way of putting it. The son of a bitch would gradually build me up, only to slowly bring me back down again without ever allowing me to reach the point of orgasmic bliss that he had promised. By the time he did get me off I was so horny I felt like there were a live electrical wire going through me. The bastard had me so keyed up that I went from one orgasm to the next without ever coming down from my original climax. It was after my second, or possibly even my third cum, I'd lost track at this point that I experienced a sensation I never felt before. It was like popcorn had been shoved up my pussy. Every few seconds another explosion would occur, all the while Brian kept lightly lapping on my clit and fingering me as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening. He did pause briefly to let me know that what he put in me was completely safe, and I should just relax and go with my feelings. Yeah right, how the hell was I supposed to relax when my entire pussy was being invaded by Orville Redenbacher. I finally reached the point where I just couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck me," I screamed!

"I am," he replied.

"No I don't mean with your fingers, get your damn cock up my pussy and fuck the shit out of me," I demanded.

"That's against the rules," He said.

"I don't give a shit about the damn rules. You can either shove that thing up my pussy on your own or I'm going to cut the mother fucker off and stick it in there myself," I hollered.

I must have said something right, because the next thing I knew he was ball deep inside of me pounding away at the very center of my core. "God that feels good," we said in unison, as he continued his assault on my neither regions. I hit my peak once again, this time thrashing about underneath him, like I was having some type of seizure which suddenly left me no longer physically in control of my own body. By the time Brian had reached the point of no return, I had moved beyond individual orgasms, and was now experiencing a continuous frenzy of sexual bliss. That's the last thing I remember before waking up several moments later to Brian holding something vial smelling under my nose.

"Welcome back," he whispered as he smiled down at me.

Brian Crothers:

Fuck that was fantastic. I damn near passed out myself there at the end. Thankfully I was just barely able to keep a grasp on consciousness. Tiffany wasn't so fortunate.

"He killed her," Kelly exclaimed!!!

"I didn't kill anybody," I said humored by the sheer magnitude of this teenage drama queen. "She simply passed out from over stimulation is all she'll be fine in a few minutes. If you want her to wake up sooner Mrs. Smith, why don't you send somebody over to the science lab and see if they can borrow their smelling salts. With your permission I would like to go across the hall to the restroom and clean myself off. I can also bring back some wet tissues back for Tiffany as well," I offered.

"Well Mr. Crothers, I must say that you put on quite a performance just now. Since I am not fully abreast of Miss Stallman's sexual activities, I guess we'll just have to wait until she regains consciousness before we can ask her if it was the best orgasm she ever had. It's too bad that you had to cheat in order to give it to her though," She told me.

"Ma'am, if you're referring to the intercourse, she literally begged for it, and at that point I was not going to deny her, despite what the rules say," I told her.

"Actually Mr. Crothers, this was more a classroom demonstration, then relief, so I have no problem with the intercourse factor. What I am referring to is the fact that you put something inside her pussy that wasn't attached to your body, when you claimed you could give her the best orgasm she ever had without using any sex toys" She told me.

"What I said, Mrs. Smith was that I could give her one of, if not the best orgasm of her life, and I could do it without using any of the products we sell. I did put something inside of Tiffany, but it wasn't a sex toy," I said.

"So what did you use on her, She asked?

Instead of answering her verbally, I walked over to my book bag and handed Mrs. Smith the item I had purchased from the convenient store earlier that morning.

"You've got to be shitting me! Pop Rock candy! I buy this stuff for my grandkids," She told me.

"Maybe you should keep a bag for yourself," I said brazenly.

"Perhaps, I should," she replied with a chuckle before giving me permission to go and get cleaned up.

It didn't take long for the smelling salts to awaken Tiffany from her slumber. Of course she too demanded to know what I had put inside of her, and was equally shocked to learn it was nothing more than a novelty treat for small children. Actually taking into account her reaction, I even had a hard time believing it myself. I would definitely have to talk to Dad, and see if there was any way we could add it to our edible accessory line. What a hoot that would be. I could see the advertisement now. This multiuse substance can double as either a kid's candy, or an intense sexual stimulant. I think it would sell!!!

Tiffany Stallman:

So I'll bet you're wondering if Brian gave me the best orgasm I ever had. You damn right he did. I couldn't believe that he had stuck a kid's candy up inside if me, or that it felt so fucking good when he did it. You'll have to forgive me, as I don't normally curse this much, but in my defense, I don't usually faint after having sex. The fact is I've never passed out before, and that even includes when I broke my arm back in the third grade, and damn that hurt. I kept thinking back to the conversation I had with Mom this morning. She said that it would take a special kind of lady to win the heart of a guy like Brian. Was I that woman? God I wanted to be. I was so tired of my loser boyfriends and all their bullshit. I knew Brian had issues, but surly we could get past them. I didn't know how Mom would react to me getting serious with anyone at this stage of my life, but somehow I think if I brought Brian home she would be ok with it. Now the only problem was to convince him of the idea.

Brian Crothers:

When I woke up this morning I knew that today would be hard, but I never dreamed it would be like this. In just a few short hours I have had my deepest secret exposed to the entire school, or at least it would be shortly, I've gotten kicked out of my finance class, and told not to return, and I've made love to the one girl I've had a crush since we moved here. Now what am I going to do? Even if we don't have to move away again, which judging from Mr. Bower's reaction to me this morning, we probably will, I just can't allow myself to get any closer to Tiffany.

When we went to lunch I sat with Tiffany and the others, but anybody could tell I really wasn't there. Tiffany tried to talk to me, but I resorted back to my Monday behavior, answering her in single word sentences, and acting like her very presence was a complete bother to me. I knew my actions were hurting her, and the stress level at our table was so thick it probably couldn't have been cut with even the sharpest of knife.

The news about me being half owner of E-Zone had spread throughout the school faster than a California wildfire. We were seated with Connie and Terrance once again, and he just had to bring it up. Now in retrospect, what he said shouldn't have had much of an effect on me, and he really didn't know anything about my past, but with all the stress that had been heaped on me today, I just couldn't stop myself from going off on the guy.

"So do you really own half of E-Zone," He asked?

"Yes," I mumbled.

"Damn you are so lucky," He said enthusiastically.

"More like cursed," I grunted as I stood up and rudely walked away.

Gym class was actually somewhat enjoyable today, as I discovered that weight training is a great way to vent your frustrations. Although I was not a complete stranger to this form of exercise, I'd never before saw it as anything other than a means of breaking into a sweat without moving around too much. I was now starting to recognize the therapeutic aspects of it. The only thing that ruined the experience was my little run in with Derek Thompson. Derek was our football teams' quarterback, and thought he was pretty hot shit. Unfortunately so did most everyone else. I had seen him play, and although he seemed to have a bit more talent than the rest of the players, I had my doubts that he would even be able to hold his own in a larger school, much less stand out as a star. Derek shoved me up against the wall and warned me in no uncertain terms to stay away from his girl. I knew that he and Tiffany had broken up a while back, but wasn't stupid enough to remind him of that fact. I lifted weights on occasion, but this guy practically lived for it. He had muscles in places I didn't even know they could exist. That didn't mean that I was going to let him get away with his shit. I had my own ideas for dealing with Mr. Derek Thompson; ones that didn't involve me ending up in the hospital.

By the time I reached the girls locker room, news of my half ownership of E-Zone, as well as my little escapade with Tiffany had spread throughout the masses. While some shared Mr. Bowers' contemptible opinion of me, most people thought it was the coolest thing ever. Today I was attacked by two more experienced ladies, and it was a race trying to see which of us could make the others cum first. Since my mood had darkened again after my run-in with Derek, I was able to get Tina off with no problem, but Shelly had me spurting when she was able to take my entire length down her throat. I of course returned the favor, and ate her to a screaming orgasm. I didn't hold back my skills today, as I figured what would be the point after all that had happened. I also secretly hoped that some of Derek's old girlfriends would realize what they had been missing out on by dating a clod like him. It wasn't that I was trying to hook up with anyone, but that asshole had pissed me off so much that I couldn't just let the opportunity to show him up like this go without giving it my all.

Tiffany Stallman:

After the experience we shared in English class this morning, I was expecting a warm reception out of Bryan at lunch, but what I received was anything but. His demeanor had reverted back to the way he was acting on Monday, as he gave everyone who even tried to talk with him the cold shoulder. When Terrance commented on how lucky he thought Bryan was to actually be half owner of E-Zone, he mumbled something back about being cursed, before getting up and rudely leaving the table, without so much as an acknowledgement of a goodbye to anyone sitting there, including me. I didn't know what his problem was, but it was obvious that something was really bothering him. I briefly considered chasing after him, but with the way he was acting I wasn't sure if I really wanted anything to do with him at that point.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.