Naked in School - the Cumming of a Legend
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2014 by double_entendre

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story depicts a young man who just wants to make it through high school with as little notoriety as possible. His plans get completely derailed when he is placed in the Naked In School Program against his wishes. Find out what happens when the secrets he's so desperate to keep hidden are revealed to the masses. Will he remain a meek geek, or is he destine for legendary status?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex  

Monday

Brian Crothers:

I can't begin to describe the way I felt when I heard my name being called over the school's intercom system that fateful Monday morning in early September. There was fear and apprehension, that would be a given for just about anyone facing a situation such as mine. There was anxiety and dread, yep those were present too, along with profound feeling of hurt and betrayal, but the most prevalent emotion I experienced that morning above anything else was anger. My father and I had discussed the naked in school program extensively, and I made it abundantly clear to him that I had absolutely no desire what so ever to participate in it, and yet here I was being summoned to the principal's office for that very purpose. What makes the whole situation even worse is that I know for a fact he had advanced knowledge that they were going to do this to me today, and yet he didn't even have the guts to tell me to my face that he had decided to enroll me in the program, and instead chose to have them spring it on me totally by surprise. As I entered the principal's office, I noticed that there were three other students, along with Principal Morris and Miss Adams our school counselor awaiting my arrival. The one aspect that distinguished me from the rest of the group is that they were all smiling, I was not.

"Hello Mr. Crothers, I'm glad that you could join us this morning," Principal Morris said cheerfully.

"That makes one of us," I replied snidely.

"I take it that you are not particularly happy to be here then," The school counselor questioned?

"That fact should be evident by the lack of my signature on your consent forms" I replied.

"I don't suppose that you would care to sign them now then," She asked?

"No Ma'am, that is not going to happen," I stated firmly.

"Your consent has no bearing on the fact that you are required to participate in the program," Principal Morris told me.

"So why do you care if I sign it," I asked?

"We find that willing participants seem to get more out of the program," Counselor Adams answered.

"Then you should have picked one of them instead, and left me alone," I responded.

"Do I really have to be partnered this dweeb," Tiffany Stallman complained?

"It's not nice to call people names Tiffany," Miss. Adams said.

"Actually Ma'am, I agree with Miss. Stallman. Poor Tiffany shouldn't be stuck with someone like me. Why don't you make us both happy Mrs. Morris, and release me from the program, then the three of you can pick a more suitable victim to be her partner this week," I suggested?

"I'm sorry Bryan, but I can't do that," Mrs. Morris declared.

"That's not quite true now is it ma'am," I asked?

"What do you mean," The principal wanted to know?

"According to the program handbook, a principal has the right to excuse any student from the program," I reminded her.

"How would you know that, Mr. Crothers? The handbook is only available to school administrators," She stated confidently.

"Actually that is not quite true either. Thought it is only free to school administrators, the book can be purchased by anyone willing to pay for it," I corrected her.

"But it retails for over five hundred dollars," She replied.

"I am well aware of that ma'am. When I learned that the program was definitely coming to our school I wanted to be completely informed as to how it would affect me. After learning that parents had the right to opt their children out of it, I had hoped that my dad would agree to do so, but it's obvious that he chose instead to betray my wishes by condemning me to the program against my will," I said.

"I am sure that your father only had your best intentions at heart," Miss. Adams stated.

"Is that what he said when you talked with him Sunday afternoon," I wanted to know?

"He told you that we spoke," She asked?

"No ma'am, he was too cowardly to do that. The handbook states that it is now a requirement for the school administration to warn the parents of a student selected for the program prior to putting them in it. Dad was acting a bit strange after receiving a phone call Sunday morning. I can only assume it was from you," I told her.

"Just how much of that handbook have you already read," The principal wanted to know?

"The whole thing, all 217 pages of it," I answered.

"I see," She replied nervously.

"Mrs. Morris, now that we have established that you do have the authority to replace me as Tiffany's partner, my question is, are you willing to do so," I asked?

"No Mr. Crothers, I'm not," She answered.

"Very well then," I sighed as I transferred the contents from my pockets into my book bag, and then removed my clothing. I placed everything I was wearing into the bin that was handed to me upon arriving at her office.

"Tiffany, I know that you have a lot of friends here, so I seriously doubt that you will need my support this week, and I certainly won't be asking for yours. Now if there is nothing further, may I be excused to go back to class," I asked?

"Mr. Crothers, before you leave I am curious as to why you are so against the program," Miss. Adams asked?

"Miss. Adams, I am not against the program as a whole, just the forced aspect of it. If a person volunteers for the program I see no problem with it. I just do not believe that anyone should have the right to touch someone else sexually against their will. I see very little difference between unwanted reasonable request and forced sexual assault," I stated.

"This is NOT sexual assault young man, it is a fully regulated state run program designed to bring enlightenment to those students who through no fault of their own have grown up repressed by a society who would prefer to ignore human sexuality and desire," She said angrily.

"So what you are saying ma'am, is that a person is automatically deemed repressed if they choose to restrict their sexual activity to that of a single partner, or a small group of people, instead of just allowing any random stranger access to their body," I asked?

"We really don't have the time to argue with you Mr. Crothers," Principal Morris said.

"Then kindly stop asking questions for which you obviously don't want to hear my answers to, and let me go back to class," I requested.

"Very well," She sighed. "Just remember that the handbook also states that principals have the power to extend a student's time within the program should they feel that a participant is not cooperating properly," Principal Morris smugly stated.

"Thankfully that rule that does not apply to me," I replied.

"Just what makes you think that," She wanted to know?

"Although I suspect that you already know the answer to that question given the uncanny timing of my involvement in the program this week, the fact is that I turn 17 this coming Sunday. That means if for any reason you should try to extend my time within the program, I can simply sign the drop out papers, and go take the GED exam. Judging from my previous IQ and placement test scores, I don't foresee any problems in passing it," I told her before exiting the office.

Tiffany Stallman:

Well they finally got around to putting me in the program, and wouldn't you know it, my partner is a total dweeb. That fact alone would be bad enough, but on top of everything else he obviously has no desire to be a participant. I haven't really known Bryan all that long, but the one thing that stands out about him is that he doesn't seem to have any friends, nor does he act like he wants any for that matter. I wouldn't exactly say his behavior is rude, well at least not until today anyway, but he does seem to give off a vibe that lets others know he just doesn't want them around.

I guess you could classify me as more of a free spirit. I'm not ashamed to admit that I like people and enjoy sex. I'm guess I'm the exact opposite of Bryan, which is probably why they chose to make me his partner. The poor guy probably has never even been with a girl before. Brian was right about the fact that I do have a lot of friends, and other then having a partner who intends to ignore me, I don't foresee myself having any major problems this week.

Brian is another matter entirely. With his lack of friends, and obvious animosity towards his father for putting him into the program, I just don't see how he will be able to get through this. Maybe he was correct in suggesting that Principal Morris pick someone else to be my partner. I know if I would have pushed harder she would have caved in and done so. The problem is that I don't want her to feel like she has to bow down to my wishes just to keep me quiet. I have tried many times to reassure her that I would not tell anyone her secret, yet no matter how much I say it, the woman still has her doubts. I guess I would too in her position, but I am really not the type of person that would resort to blackmail to get what I wanted. My parents have always taught me to respect other people's privacy. Unlike Brian's father, they would have never put me into the program without my consent. I guess in a way I kind of felt sorry for him, but hey, we all have our problems. I just needed to reside myself to enjoy my week in the program, regardless of the fact that I had an emotionally absentee partner.

Brian Crothers:

My first class was finance with Mr. Bower. He was a grumpy old sort, who clung to his old world conservative views and despised the liberal trend that today's modern civilization was aspiring to. I remember him telling us once that he had more than enough time to retire but decided instead to continue teaching because somebody had to stick around to try and instill values back into our a- moralistic society. Obviously he was not the most popular teacher ever to grace the halls of Dresden, but the one thing I could say about him was the guy knew his stuff. He could have easily been a financial analyst for Wall Street, and made a boat load of money doing so, but instead of capitalizing on his abilities, he chose to share his knowledge with others. I for one respected him for that, and did not try to get his goat, or challenge him at every turn the way that some of the other students liked to do.

Suffice it to say that Mr. Bower was not particularly fond of the program, and would only grudgingly allow a student relief if they absolutely insisted upon it. That was fine by me because I had no intention of requesting it anyway. All I wanted to do was concentrate on the lesson, and try to forget the fact that I was the only student in class without any clothes on. This week we were studying money trails, and were given the assignment to pick a company and try to trace its roots back to the owner, or majority stockholder. Of course the major brands like Microsoft, Apple and Wal-Mart as well as companies that were named after their founder were all excluded for being too easy to lookup. I thought this sounded like something fun, that could be just the distraction I needed to try and forget about my week of misery. In retrospect I probably should have known better, but I just wasn't thinking clearly at that time.

English was the first class I shared with Tiffany. Since I arrived early I got to witness her entrance, followed closely by a parade of her admirers, all wanting to get in their last minute reasonable request. I could definitely understand their motivation. God she was beautiful. Some people need clothing to look pretty, she does not. From the first day that I transferred to Dresden High, she had become a secret fantasy of mine, one that I would dream about on occasion, but would never allow myself to ever experience in real life. My problem now was that since we were both going to be naked all this week; I no longer had the luxury of hiding my body's reaction to her.

Our English teacher, Mrs. Smith, was a devoted supporter of the program. It was not uncommon of her to assign some unique and downright awkward tasks to students during their week of hell. I remember one time she had the class write an entire play which she then made the program participants act out. Even though there were boundaries that couldn't be crossed, and she had to personally approve of each act, it still turned out to be ultra-embarrassing for the students involved. The only bright spot was that Mrs. Smith always gave her students an entire day to get acclimated to their situation, before forcing them to do anything special. If I were being completely honest I would have to admit that, although it was uncomfortable at times, being naked really didn't bother me all that much, nor did being fondled. I have been to nude beaches before, and I've been with more women then I care to count. My problem is that they have all been women, and I knew upfront that a relationship with them beyond casual sex was unobtainable. That was just fine with me. I wasn't looking for a girlfriend, nor did I want to be anything more than just an acquaintance to my peers. Believe me I have my reasons. I was hoping to stay recluse long enough to make it through high school without drawing too much attention to myself. Dad and this damn program have certainly blown that idea out of the water, and I was certainly going to let him know how I felt about it.

Lunch followed my English class, and as instructed all program students were required to sit together. This was another aspect of the program I didn't like. Lunch was supposed to be our time, so why was I being forced to eat with people I didn't want to associate with. About the only good thing I could say regarding our lunch period was that for the first half of it we weren't required to honor any request, and could actually eat in peace. The remaining 15 minutes was fair game, and we would have to do as the students asked, within the boundaries of the program.

My next class was PE, and by this point I was getting groped in the hallway pretty regularly. Most of the girls were tolerable at best, some better than others, but the first time a boy approached me with a so called reasonable request I actually growled at him. Now I have nothing against homosexuality in general, but I'll be damned if I was going to let some guy touch me, regardless of what my father or the fucking administration had to say about it.

Tiffany Stallman:

While Brian went to his finance class I was stuck in home economics. Since we were actually cooking today, Mrs. Lewis said that I was required to wear an apron for safety reasons. It covered everything but my ass. Because the entire classroom was made up of girls I decided to decline relief. Now don't get me wrong, I've fooled around with girls in the past, but doing something like that in private is far different from being up in the front of a classroom, especially when I haven't even received relief from a guy yet. All it takes is one bad rumor questioning my sexual preference, and all of a sudden I don't get asked out on Saturday night. Maybe I'll be brave enough to try it later in the week.

When I finally made it to my next class, which was English, Brian was already there, and from the looks of things he had refused relief, which wasn't any real surprise. Even though I had been sufficiently groped on my way here, I declined it as well, and just decided to use this time to continue getting myself used to being naked, while everyone else was still wearing their clothes. Mrs. Smith, our English teacher, had told us a while back that she liked to give program students a day to get comfortable with their situation before making us the class guinea pigs. Unfortunately other instructors weren't always so kind.

When class was over I hurried to the lunch room, knowing that I really only had 15 minutes to scarf down my food, before I would have to perform reasonable request again. I was required to sit with Brian, as well as Connie Sullivan, and Terrance Cain, who were also in the program this week. I didn't really know any of them all that well, but I enjoy meeting new people, and can usually find something in common with just about anyone. Connie and Terrance seemed eager to discuss today's events, but Brian was another matter entirely. He wouldn't volunteer anything, and although he never fully ignored us, he only gave one or two word answers when asked a question. It was easy to see that the guy just didn't want to be bothered, so we pretty much left him alone, and talked amongst ourselves until our requestors started showing up.

PE was my next class, and this one I shared with Brian as well. I was really looking forward to using the men's locker room, but wondered how he would fair having to shower with the girl's. I don't know why I couldn't stop thinking about this guy. I mean besides the fact that he clearly didn't want anything to do with me, or anyone else for that matter, he was a total geek. Granted he kept his body in good shape, but he was still a geek none the less. His penis admittedly was quite large, but I've had bigger, though not very often. He had thick glasses covering his eyes, but his hair was professionally styled, and he didn't demonstrate that awkwardness that most nerds aspire to. I guess what really kept gnawing at me was what he had said about being forced to comply with the program. I am a very outgoing person, but what if I wasn't? Could I possibly imagine going through the program against my will like Brian was? I've seen others do it. I even heard one girl actually bit a security guard that was trying to hold her down so she could be stripped. The guy supposedly ended up having to get a tetanus shot and three stitches, while the girl was hospitalized for hysteria. After pondering all of this I finally decided that I was not in the program by force, and the sooner I stopped focusing on Brian and his problems, the quicker I would start reaping the benefits that the program could offer me.

Female program participants in other schools had protested so strenuously in favor of sport bras being considered safety gear, that the state finally gave in and commissioned a company to make see through sporting equipment for both sexes that not only offered the same level of protection as the average safety gear, but left little to the imagination in terms of visibility. I was certainly glad of this, because today the coach had us practicing gymnastics, and the one thing I didn't need was my boobs bouncing up and down while doing tumbling routines.

Since we only had one practice mat each girl would take their turn, and then move to the back of the line and wait to be called upon again. This gave me ample opportunity to watch the boys play basketball over on their side of the gymnasium. My eyes gazed upon Jake Riverton, as he went for an easy layup against the other team. That boy was gorgeous in every way. I knew he had a girlfriend named Shelly, and I was definitely not into breaking up relationships, but everyone was aware of the fact that Shelly fooled around with guys in the program, and I was hoping that he would do the same with me. My moment of revelry was broken when I heard two guys shouting at each other over a foul call and realized one of them was none other than my ex-boyfriend Derek Thompson.

Derek was the football team's star quarterback, and a complete ass. That guy's ego was so large that it made the Good Year blimp seem miniscule by comparison. We dated each other for less than a month. During that time the sex was lousy, his attitude sucked, and when he wanted to start sharing me with his loser friends I immediately ended the relationship, much to his dismay. I don't think that anyone really liked Derek, including the coach, but we were a small school, and didn't really have a lot of options for replacing him. I just hoped the asshole would leave me alone this week, but seriously doubted that would be the case.

When the game resumed I caught a glimpse of Brian. I expected to see him slacking off, and putting in just enough of an effort to barely get by. What truly impressed me was the fact that he was actually trying.

Brian Crothers:

Although I've never really been a big fan of basketball, or any sport for that matter, today the game did help to keep my mind off my problems. I was really never a stranger to physical exercise, but lacked both the discipline and the desire to ever compete on any organized team. I guess the main thing about them was that I just felt my time could be better spent doing almost anything else.

Even though I tried very hard to concentrate on nothing but the game we were playing, I did happen to witness several girls staring our way. I hoped they were just watching some of the other guys, but somehow knew that was just wishful thinking on my part. I suspected some of them had very specific ideas about what they wanted to do to me in the shower, and although I wasn't looking forward to whatever they had in mind, my real dread would be our final class of the day.

Tiffany Stallman:

Having to use the boy's locker room was a lot of fun, though I suspect a large part of that was because the coach detained Derek and Brad, the guy he was arguing with, to discuss their behavior in class. I knew his talk would fall on deaf ears, at least where Derek was concerned. I think the only thing that would even begin to faze that guy would be getting benched from the team, and since our school sorely lacked in competent players, it would probably take an act of cold blooded murder on Derek's part to make that happen.

Glen Harrison, and Mark Wills had decided to make a sandwich out of me in the shower, and they did such a thorough job of washing me through a very satisfying orgasm, that the only thing left dirty when they were finished were my thoughts. Of course this led to me giving them each a nice hand job for their efforts, with the hint of possibly something further happening between us later on during the week. I was having a great time, until I glanced over and saw Derek practically glaring at the three of us with a foul look in his eye. This could turn ugly. Even with as nice of guys as Glen and Mark were, I didn't suspect that either one of them would be willing to cross paths with Derek. The guy was nothing but a solid mass of muscle with minimal brain cells. I think all he ever did was eat, sleep, work out and play football, not necessarily in that order. I believe everyone in the school was either afraid of him personally, or what would happen to them if he were ever truly reprehended, and sadly I fear that also included our entire teaching staff, as well as Principal Morris.

Brian Crothers:

Most of the girls gave me a favorable reception upon entering the ladies locker room, but it was Kelly Turner and Megan Powers who boldly drug me into the showers, practically ripping off my jock cup in the process, and proceeded to take turns giving me what was obviously very inexperienced blowjobs. I knew they were just showing off for their friends, and probably figured I never received one before, so I wouldn't be aware of their inadequacies. The second time Megan accidentally grazed me with her teeth, causing momentarily, yet none the less excruciating pain, I decided to take matters into my own hands, and gently pushed her away, before dropping to my knees and attacking her pussy with my own brand of cunnilingus. Not wanting to embarrass the poor girl by telling her what she was doing wrong in front of her friends, I figured that I would literally eat up whatever time we had left before class, and then later on when we were alone, I could quietly address the issue with Megan. The problem I had now was that if I appeared too good at this, I would have a string of girls chasing after me. I had to scale back my abilities to make it look like I was just good enough to get an inexperienced girl like Megan off, but really not much better at it than that. I also had to be concerned that Megan might inadvertently take my actions as a sign that I might be interested in starting a relationship with her, which was most definitely not the case. I timed it pretty good, her going into orgasmic bliss with just less than ten minutes to go before the bell rang. I left Megan there to be teased by her friends while I quickly dried off and hurried to my next class dreading it every step of the way.

Tiffany Stallman:

Brian and I would normally be in study hall during this period, which would have been fine with me, but somehow the powers that be thought it would be a great idea if we instead attended Miss. Harrison's advanced sexuality education class, as her naked guinea pigs. When I'm talking advanced here what I truly mean is that no subject is considered too taboo to discuss, and most are even open to class participation or worse yet demonstration. This very concept had been plagued with controversy and yet somehow it has managed to survive despite all of the negative rumors. I suppose I am more open minded than most people are, considering what I know about my parents, and a few other people, whom I refuse to mention, but that certainly didn't mean that I wanted to participate myself. When I first signed the consent form for the program, this part wasn't implemented yet. Now I really didn't have much choice. I just wandered how far they would take it.

Brian Crothers:

As if forcing me into the program wasn't bad enough, now I had to be a nude model for Miss. Harrison's advanced sexuality class. This course covered everything. Nothing was either safe sacred or even taboo. Every subject was a free for all from heterosexual coupling or intercourse, to homosexuality, bisexuality; incest and even BDSM. I have read horror stories on the internet about kids in other schools that had gone through a similar fate. One such incident involved a poor boy named David Brown who was allegedly promised that the girl of his dreams would take his virginity if he refrained from using his safe word during a strapping demonstration. The girl actually doing the strapping was one of her friends, and they had both decided to teach this boy a lesson by beating him senseless, until either he screamed out his safe word, or the teacher stopped the demonstration. The two bitches even worked it out somehow for the teacher to be called away during the process, and although they were told to stop until she returned, they resumed beating him anyway once she had left the room. It turned out that the pair had hurt the lad so badly that an ambulance had to be called to rush him to the hospital, where he remained for over a week, and never did return to that school. The lawsuit that followed was so huge that it damn near shut down not only the advanced sexual education curriculum, but the entire naked in school program as well. I don't know how they managed to keep it running after something like that, but I will be damned if I was going to let anyone beat me regardless of what my father, the school administration, or even the fucking government had to say about it.

Miss Harrison Speaks:

Good afternoon everyone. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you all to Tiffany Stallman and Brian Crothers. They are this weeks naked in school participants, and are here as my special assistants. By signing up for this class, students give their permission to participate in various sexual demonstrations. As program participants you too will be required to join in with us as well, and unfortunately your participation is mandatory. I know this is especially discerning to those who are put into the program against their wishes, but hopefully we won't be making it too stressful on anyone.

Brian Crothers:

At this point I was seething mad again, and as much as I tried to hold myself back, I just couldn't do it.

"Is that what they told David Brown when he took a course like this," I asked interrupting her.

"You shouldn't believe everything you read Mr. Crothers," She replied cryptically.

"Normally I don't ma'am, but that story appeared almost word for word in over 50 different websites that I know of. The government has tried very hard to squelch any negative publicity surrounding the program, yet even with threats of slander, they still weren't able to get it removed. That alone tells me that the owners of those sites must have had enough proof as to the validity of the story, that the government was legally unable to sensor them," I told her.

"Perhaps you have a point," She conceded with a sigh, before explaining to the rest of the class exactly what we were talking about.

Miss Harrison Speaks:

Regardless of whether the story of Mr. Brown is true or not, there are now precautions in place to prevent such a thing from ever occurring again. First of all demonstrations have been broken up into categories, and class registration, as well as program participation only locks you into the base participation category. This group includes various stages of nudity, self or partner masturbation, frank and open discussions about all aspects of sexuality, touching or allowing yourself to be touched, and learning to use a variety of sex toys. Penetration at this stage is completely voluntary. Penetrating someone without their permission is strictly prohibited, and depending on the situation can result in server consequences, including expulsion, or even police action. Now before you get nervous, we do take into account accidents, and the fact that at times certain acts can become secondary in nature, and are sometimes performed without a person even realizing they are doing it. That being said, at any time you hear the person you are with utter the word "RED" you must stop what you are doing immediately, or be prepared to face harsh disciplinary action. Something else I should mention is that light hand spankings are permitted in this stage; however, uttering the word "RED" at any time will stop this as well. We find that most students don't have a problem with this, but for those who do, I will allow them to opt out of any form of spankings.

For students who are a little more adventurous, there is a red section on the permission slip I just handed out to Mr. Crothers and Miss. Stallman, which must be taken home and signed by at least one, if not both of your parents. The red section includes collars, chains, nipple clamps, body piercings, and other instruments that can often cause various degrees of pain when used. Some people derive great pleasure out incorporating certain amounts of pain into sexual acts, while others are completely turned off by the concept. Our society is trying to teach that we shouldn't judge those who engage in sexual activities that some people may find distasteful or even bizarre. As long as the acts are consensual, who are we to say they are wrong? If either of you would like to participate in any portion of the level red section, both you and your parents must sign off on each activity you plan to explore. A student cannot take part in any form of red level activity without parental consent. Also neither a parent nor school administrator can force a student to participate in any red level activity against their will. This includes using them as means of punishment.

"That's the way it should be for the entire program," I said.

"I don't necessarily disagree with you Mr. Crothers, but studies have shown that there are a great many students who actually want to be put into the program but are either too timid or shy to sign up for it. If we left it purely up to student consent, only the most outgoing or those who are exhibitionist would participate, and usually they are the ones who would benefit the least in the program. It has been determined that a parent would generally know their child well enough to conclude whether he or she would benefit from being placed in the program. Unfortunately this is not an exact science, and mistakes are sometimes made that end up putting students into the program that truly do not wish to be there. I also don't envy the families who are forced to make that decision, as it has no doubt created a lot of animosity in many households. I would be willing to bet that yours will be one of them, am I right Mr. Crothers" She asked?

"Yes ma'am. I have made my feelings regarding my participation in the program very clear to my father, and yet he has decided to ignore them and put me into it anyway. He knew they had selected me Sunday afternoon, and didn't even have the guts to tell me to my face what he had done, instead letting me come to school today totally unprepared for what they would be forcing me to do once I got here," I told her.

"Perhaps he didn't want you to have to stew and worry, building up in your mind the worst possible scenario," She suggested?

"Or he just wanted to get past the cutoff point where I could possibly talk him out of it. Regardless of his reasoning I am not very happy with him at this point, and I plan to make my feeling known as soon as possible," I countered.

"For what it's worth I'm sorry that you are being forced to do this against your will Brian. I have absolutely no say so in whom they choose to be in the program, but I still must require your participation in my class. Those rules are not mine, and even if I were to excuse you, I have no doubt that it would somehow get back to the principal, and then we both would be in trouble," She said sincerely.

"I completely understand that ma'am, and I have every intention in participating in your class this week. In a since I'm doing so right now, by having this conversation with you. You are the first person I actually believed when you told me you are sorry I got put into the program against my will, and for that I am truly grateful. I plan to do whatever you ask of me this week within the boundaries of what I feel is right. I hope that will be enough to satisfy the powers that be, if not my 17th birthday is this coming weekend," I told her.

"Are you implying that you intend to drop out of school if your time in the program gets extended," She asked?

"Let's just say I am keeping that option open," I said.

"I sure hope it doesn't come to that," She told me honestly.

"So do I ma'am, so do I" I replied.

Tiffany Stallman:

Of course we all have heard the stories of what happened to David Brown, but I couldn't believe that Brian had the guts to bring them up in class. What a way to make a first impression. I have to admit that I was getting pretty nervous, until Miss. Harrison explained that the red section was completely voluntary. I had a pretty good idea of what my parents would think of such things, but I personally had no desire to participate in that area myself. The remainder of the class was fairly routine. We were given a questionnaire to fill out, that was not only somewhat embarrassing, but divulged rather extensively into our sexual background. Brian and Miss Harrison continued their discussion of the program, with the rest of the class joining in on occasion, but the majority of what was talked about derived from points either Miss Harrison or Brian brought up. When the discussion finally came to an end, I could actually relate to both points of view, and the funny thing was that I suspected Brian could as well.

When the final bell rang I headed for the front of the building to get dressed and go home. I did have to grant a few reasonable requests, but all in all it was pretty tame. Even though I had volunteered for the program, it was nice to actually have some clothes on, though I must admit that some part of me felt a little strange to be dressed again. I was happy that Derek had football practice today, so I didn't have to deal with him. I had a feeling that wouldn't always be the case later on in the week. When I got home mom had a thousand questions for me about my day. When I showed her the permission slips for my advanced sexual education class, she did as I predicted she would and asked me if I was completely sure I didn't want to participate in any of the red section demonstrations. When I assured her that I did not, she signed the acknowledgement portion of the slip with no further prodding on her part. I knew I had pretty decent parents. I don't believe for one second that they would ever put me into something like that, unless I had directly requested it. Still one never truly knows for sure what a parent is likely to do, so I too was relieved that the red section had to have student consent.

Brian Crothers:

I was able to catch up with Megan after school, and I casually suggested to her that try to keep her teeth out of the way the next time she decided to go down on someone. Of course she blushed profusely when I told her that. I think she appreciated that I didn't mention her error in front of the other girls, but I could tell she was a bit disappointed when I declined her offer to let her try again, this time in a more private setting. I know she was a bit hurt when I confessed that I just wanted to be friends, but better she hear it now, than give her time to build up something in her mind that was never going to happen.

After getting dressed I tried to decide what I wanted to say to my father. I figured I could either completely go off on him, reciting every angry thought I've had throughout the day, or be totally silent, like I was that time he tried to stick me into therapy after Mom died. Knowing that it was too late for him to pull me out of the damn thing anyway, I concluded that a total tirade would solve no purpose, but he sure as hell wasn't getting off the hook without knowing just how I felt about it. In all honesty I was kind of hoping that he wouldn't be home when I got there, but seeing his car in the garage alerted me to the fact that he was.

"Afternoon son, how was school today? Did you learn anything new," My father asked giving his standard post school greeting, though obviously not with the same ease as he normally would?

"I did actually. I learned that you should never fully trust anyone, because everyone is capable of betrayal. Sadly this now includes my own father," I replied defiantly.

"You think I betrayed you," He asked?

"You knew damn well how I felt about the program, yet you stuck me in it anyway. That defines betrayal to me," I replied.

"I wish I could argue with you son, but the truth is I did betray you, or at least your wishes regarding the program. I don't know if this means anything to you now or not, but I have agonized over this decision for weeks, and nearly backed out of it Sunday when your councilor called to confirm they were putting you in the program today," He said.

"All your statement says to me is that you had one last chance to do the right thing, yet you chose to betray me anyway. You preach so much about trust and honesty between us yet you didn't even have the balls to tell me to my face that you were doing this, instead letting me find out in class when they announced my name over the damn intercom," I told him.

"Would you have gone to school today if I had told you about it in advanced," He asked?

"No, probably not," I admitted.

"Are you going tomorrow," He wanted to know?

"I really haven't made up my mind about that yet. It's a hell of a position you put me in, having to choose to either go to school naked or dodge the truant officers until after Sunday when I'm legally able to drop out altogether. Either way I end up doing something I don't want to do," I told him.

"So you are planning to drop out then," He asked?

"I wasn't before today. Now the idea has become a whole lot more appealing," I answered.

"Hell son it was never my intention to cause you to want to quit school. I just get so damned worried sometimes. You don't seem to have any friends, you never date, and the only relationship you are even remotely interested in is the sex you have with our product testers," He complained.

"You of all people should understand why I don't have any friends, and as far as dating is concerned, the last thing I need in my life is some teenybopper who will go into a jealous fit the first time I have to use the agency to test one of our new products. Hell I thought you would be pleased that I'm willing to put our business interest ahead of some silly high school romance," I said.

"I started seeing your mother when I was still in high school, and I would gladly give up the money, the business and all the sex I've shared with our product testers to have her back with us," Dad stated.

"So would I, in a heartbeat, but we both know that's not going to happen. You and mom may have been the exception, but teen romances rarely last. Why should I invite those types of problems into my life," I questioned?

"If you never open yourself up to the possibility of love, then you won't ever know the joy that can come from sharing your life with that special person," He told me.

"Or the pain you feel when you lose them," I reminded him.

"Its true son, nothing in my life has ever hurt worse than losing your mother, but by the same token nothing ever felt better than loving and being loved by her. What we have with some of our product testers is fun, exciting and sometimes kinky, but it isn't love. Don't shut yourself off from the world just because you are too afraid to feel. If you do you'll have a life of nothing but loneliness," He advised.

"So why haven't you started dating again," I countered?

"I have actually," He replied to my utter shock. "Her name is Dr. Wendy Taylor, and she's a sex therapist of all things. We met at the convention I attended in Chicago a few months back. I was working our display booth when she came in to tell me how happy she was with our products, and how much they have helped out some of her clients. We sort of hit it off, and she agreed to have dinner with me that night. We've been seeing each other ever since," He confessed.

"So how come I haven't heard about this before," I asked?

"I've wanted to tell you for some time, but just never found the courage to do so till now," he admitted.

"Is it serious," I wanted to know?

"Yes I think it might be. We've talked about moving in together after you graduate and go off to college. I'm not sure if we'll get married right away, but it is a definite possibility," Dad said.

"If you do what will happen to the business," I asked?

"First of all Wendy is not after me for my money. If we ever do get married I told her that I would be requiring a prenuptial agreement to help protect your interest and she was fine with that. I had a friend quietly inquire about her financial status, and through inheritance and good investing she now has more money than we'll probably ever make. She knows all about our business and my involvement with our product testers. She and her late husband were into swinging, and she's not concerned with extramarital sex, as long as all parties consent to it," He told me.

"Speaking of consent, I have a form I need you to look over and sign," I said handing him the papers that Miss Harrison had given me earlier that day.

"So what's this all about," He asked?

"The school is forcing me to be a demonstrator for their advanced sexual education class," I told him.

"Can they do that," He wanted to know?

"Apparently you gave them permission when you condemned me to the program," I reminded him.

"Then why do I have to sign this," He questioned?

"You don't really. This is merely a form that states you've been made aware of what's been going on. Whether you sign it or not, my teacher can still use me for her demonstrations," I told him.

"What's the deal with this red section," He asked?

"That's for permission to partake in the BDSM portion of the class. Thankfully they have stopped forcing students to participate in that part of the class," I said.

"You mean it wasn't always that way," He inquired?

I decided to answer him by relating the story of David Brown. When I was finished his eyes were as big as the plates we use for Sunday breakfast.

"Surly that can't be true," He questioned?

Instead of answering him directly, I simply walked over to the computer, pulled up a search engine, and typed David's name into it. In seconds there were links to a string of articles all relaying pretty much the same information I had described.

"Do you really think with how protective the government is about their precious program, that they would allow websites to post a story like this without the site holders having enough proof to validate what they are claiming," I asked him before trotting off upstairs to do my homework?

Brian Crothers:

Dad ordered takeout pizza that night, and called me downstairs when it arrived. He handed me back the permission slip and tried to explain that he had no idea this was part of the program. Whether he was telling the truth or not I wasn't sure, but if I had to venture a guess I would say his surprise seemed genuine. He went further by claiming that he would never sign me up for any part of the red section, unless I consented to it first, and even then he would be reluctant depending upon what it entailed. Even though at this point I though he was telling the truth, I couldn't help adding another dig at him by saying that yesterday I would have believed him, but after today I just wasn't sure. I knew my comment must have hurt him a bit, but damn it, the guy had no right signing me up for the fucking program against my wishes.

As you probably already guessed I decided to attend school on Tuesday, apparently much to the surprise of some people.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.