My Life With a Muscular Cheerleader - Cover

My Life With a Muscular Cheerleader

Copyright© 2014 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A college senior comes home on spring break and finds the girl of his dreams.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   First   Oral Sex  

The first couple of weeks after graduation were absolute bliss. Patti and I made love every afternoon when she came home from school. First we would work out for about an hour, then adjourn to my bedroom for a workout of an entirely different sort. My mornings were occupied with interviews with several large CPA firms located closer to Chicago. My interviews went well and soon I received two offers for employment; one from one of the large international firms and the other from a smaller regional firm. I chose to go with the later because I felt I'd get more exposure to all phases of public accounting, not just audit work, which I was almost guaranteed to be doing with the other firm.

Patti had already made arrangements to start beauty school after graduation. With our goals pretty much set, the next logical step was for us to get engaged. After a short, but stressful talk one evening with her father, I presented her with a ring during a late night walk in the park.

Bending down onto one knee, I took her hand in mine and, looking up into her beautiful green eyes I said, "Patti, I love you with all my heart. Would you do me the honor of being my wife? I promise to do everything in my power to make you happy forever."

Even though we both knew that this was the path we were destined for, I think I surprised her enough that she began to tremble, her eyes filling with tears of joy. Almost before I realized what was happening, she reached under my arms and lifted me straight up off my feet, high over her head.

"Yes, yes, yes! I love you more than you'll ever know," she gushed, twirling around. Then she lowered me enough so our mouths could join in a long, passionate kiss.

"Bill, there's one more thing you have to know. Now, before we travel any further down this road."

She paused, gathered up her courage and finally said, "Bill, I can't have children. The high fevers also damaged my reproductive organs."

I looked at her; I could see the pain and the apprehension in her eyes. She was scared.

"Patti, I'm so sorry for you; but rest assured that this doesn't change a thing between us. If we ever feel the need to have children, we can always adopt."

"Oh, Bill! I love you so much," she said as she held me tightly to her chest. I could feel her silent sobs of relief as we held one another.

______ ____ ______

Our lives became really hectic for the next twelve months; planning a wedding, going to school and working took up much of our time. Even our love-making was put on hold, primarily because we had very little private time together.

As our big day rapidly approached, the strain was beginning to affect both of our families. Last minute details like seating arrangements, fittings, tux rentals, flowers, etc. all had to be finalized.

"Maybe we should have just eloped," I whispered to Patti as we sat around her dining room table going over the seating arrangements.

"And miss out on all this?" she replied. "Not a chance. I want to walk down that aisle on my father's arm, all the time looking at my man dressed in his tux looking so handsome."

Meanwhile Patti had completed her courses and had gotten her cosmetology certificate. She had been working part time for a salon in town while she was going to school, primarily washing and drying women's hair and cleaning up around the shop. It was during this time that she decided that she really didn't want to cut women's hair. They were rude, demanding, and always gossiping about other people in town. She decided to stay in school for another three months to learn the finer techniques of styling men's hair. Patti scheduled her licensing exam in Chicago for two weeks before our wedding.

I drove her to Chicago that Saturday morning. I could tell Patti was extremely nervous.

"Patti, relax; you'll do fine. You know the material; you've been practicing on my head for the last two months, and I've never had a better haircut."

"You're just saying that because you love me running my fingers through your hair and my leaning over dangling my tits in your face."

"True, but what man wouldn't?"

I dropped her off in front of the building, wished her luck and parked the car. I got myself a container of coffee, and found a place to sit and wait. Two and a half hours later my bride-to-be strode purposely out of the building, her head held high, smiling from ear to ear.

"Bill, I did great. The exam consisted of a written test and a practical test. I had to cut and style some guy's hair. Fortunately he had hair just like yours, so it was easy. I wasn't nervous at all. In fact, we talked the entire time I was cutting his hair. When I was done, my examiner studied my work, asked the guy a couple of questions and then after issuing my grade he told me that I was the best applicant that he had ever had. I passed; I'll get my license in the mail in a couple of weeks."

"Fantastic!" I replied. "Now we can get on with the wedding and the honeymoon worry free."

The wedding went off without a hitch. Since our parents all come from large families, we had over one hundred and fifty guests, primarily aunts, uncles and cousins. Patti looked stunning in her long, white gown. Her bare shoulders and arms were exposed, highlighting the fact that she was a very physically fit woman. Her mother had wanted her to get a different more traditional dress, but Patti told her she was proud of her conditioning and all the hard work she had put into her body and was going to show it off to the max. My older cousin, Matt, was my best man, and I heard him whisper "holy shit" as we stood at the front of the church as Patti and her father walked up the aisle.

"Bill, she's gorgeous! You're a lucky man."

"Don't I know it."

After the wedding the bridal party traveled by limo to Bird Heaven Park for pictures. Later, a reception was held at the Joliet Country Club. It was a great party, with a deejay and lots of dancing and great food. Patti and I were among the last to leave. We stopped off at our parents' house, changed into traveling clothes, picked up our bags, and were driven to Chicago's O'Hare Airport, where we stayed overnight at the Hilton Hotel.

Patti and I checked in and were given our room keys. We declined help with our bags and headed to the elevator. By the time we reached the seventh floor, Patti had already succeeded in getting me fully aroused. We practically ran out of the car and down the hall to our room. I managed to insert my key card into the lock and pushed the door open; then I turned to her and made the proud announcement, "I think it's traditional for the groom to carry his bride over the thresh-hold."

I hesitated momentarily, giving Patti all the time she needed to suddenly, sweep me up off of my feet and, as she carried me into the room, she whispered into my ear, "Don't be silly. I'm almost one hundred sixty pounds, far more than you're used to lifting. I don't want to you to hurt yourself on our wedding night. I have a lot of plans for this body of yours, and you're going to have to be in top shape to keep up. Wait here, I'll be right back."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.