Alt World
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2014 by pj

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Another do-over story inspired by cmsix' AI Universe. What happens if you're dead and flying to the Light and get 'jacked' by an Alien 'angel' on the way. And you get to bring along some of your 'FWB's' Starts very slow but picks up in action after chapter 3.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   DomSub   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Slow   Caution  

Leishawn woke first and I did too when she gave me a kiss on the forehead before waddling out of my room, holding her hand to her crotch. I sorta wondered if she was gonna stop off at Carol's suite but, hey ... none of my business. I got up and cleaned myself then went over to my workstation to review progress at the various construction sites.

It was going well. In just a few hours, from the looks of it, the pool would be finished.

"Dave." Aye's voice. And weird sense of humor.

"Yes, Aye ... and don't call me 'Dave', unless you plan on terminating me; in which case I forbid it."

"Okay Boss!"

"Well, what was so important?"

"Just an alert. The ladies are all gathered and talking about you."

"So?"

"I wouldn't bother you with it but the trigger words were used multiple times."

"Remind me again why you invade their privacy..."

"Your name along with the words: 'Fuck, cock, 'my pussy'."


"I love feeling like a teenager again," Gerri chuckled. "Even more now that I get to exercise my sex like I wanted to, before."

"Yeah," groaned Donna. "Except for one thing."

There was silence. The others looked at her.

"We aint getting laid like we could if we were teenagers."

"We only been here a few days," Phyllis responded. "We will probably work that out." She started giggling. "I think I have done something about it, already."

She held up what looked like a dildo with a wide flat base and a know and what looked like fine hairs under the base.

"Hold out your arm, Donna."

Donna did as she was told and Phyllis plopped the phallus down on her bare forearm.

"Give it a few seconds."

'Holy crap, that really tickles."

Phyllis stroked the shaft lightly then ran her fingertips over the head.

"WOW! It sort of feels like I just grew a pussy on my arm."

Donna ran her other hand over the fleshy dildo.

"The shaft is sort of like my pussy lips and the head feels a lot like my clitty."

"But what are you going to do with it?" Leishawn asked.

Carole and Gerri giggled. Donna blushed.

"I think she's gonna want to use it on Jason." Gerri laughed. "So do I. Better than the strap-on I played with him before."

"No! You didn't!" Leishawn exclaimed.

"Bet she did..." Donna piped in. "I did it, too."

"Why? Did he want you to screw his ass?"

"No, not really ... I wanted to and asked him if I could. He told me he was willing even though he considered himself a 'tight-ass' wuss."

All the girls laughed.

"That would be interesting ... wonder if he would let us all try it?" Carole responded wistfully. "I remember the first time we did it. I could feel his cock go inside my ass and it hurt, but he was looking into my eyes while he did it. That was great. The other guy I did it with just wanted to watch his cock go in."

"I wanna do all that! I just want a man's cock in me. I always have." Patsy interrupted them with a nervous laugh, followed by a snort as she tried to stifle herself. Having drawn their attention, she took advantage.

"You all act like this is normal for you. How many of you always wanted to be 'dirty' ... I mean with dirty thoughts all the time? How many of you watched animals breeding and you envied the female?"

Having got their attention, she smiled and continued.

"You know how I lost my cherry? I was 19, sitting on the porch of our cabin after dark with my new boy friend who was leaving for the Army the next day. My parents were also on the porch and we were just talking. I was sitting on Darrell's lap and one thing after another i squirmed around till my dress was up around my waist in back and somehow Darrell got his fly open and his dick out. I never once touched it, before or after. But it found its way into my pussy and we sat there talking to mama and Pops as if there wasnt anything strange about that, all the time."

Donna interrupted. "But why in front of your parents? Why not on a date? Wasn't there anywhere else you could go?"

Patsy snorted again. "That's the point. I was a good Christian girl, I wasn't allowed to be alone with him until we got engaged."

"I can relate. But I bet it was really hot having your first fuck in front of your daddy." Carole chimed in. Patsy laughed.

"Yeah ... seems to me we're both dirty girls. Jason at least helped me express it without seeming to judge me."

"Well ... maybe he could have been a little more encouraging." Carole rejoined. "We were doing pillow talk and we started talking about 'Would you do this... ' and he asked me if I would tongue his ass and I told him 'If you made me do it... '

"So?"

"Well, he never did!"

Donna laughed and shook her head.

"Dumbass ... he won't MAKE any of us do anything. Patsy, back to you ... why was he so special?"

"When we met I was fat ... I mean really fat. When he introduced himself I was sure he wasnt going to take it any farther but he started talking to me ... just general conversation about me. Why i wanted an 'adventure', my views on it,. What I did socially, etc. I figured when I told him my main activity was going to church 3 nights a week, he would shy away but he asked if there werent any good men there. I told him I didn think so ... he said he understood my problem. Heck, it wasn't until after I lost my cherry that i found out I was normal. Old Granny Harbin across the holler told me it was natural. She told me to read my Bible again and listen to what it really said about the Garden, forbidden Fruit and Temptation. The fruit of knowledge is the symbol of guilt."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.