Alt World - Cover

Alt World

Copyright© 2014 by pj

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Another do-over story inspired by cmsix' AI Universe. What happens if you're dead and flying to the Light and get 'jacked' by an Alien 'angel' on the way. And you get to bring along some of your 'FWB's' Starts very slow but picks up in action after chapter 3.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   DomSub   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Slow   Caution  

Donna walked across the room to my bed shedding clothes all the way. She was only wearing a T Shirt, shorts and sandals so it didnt take long. She scrambled onto the plush mattress and fell onto her back and pulled her legs up so her calves were beside her ears. And a big grin on her face.

"Time for your push-ups, big boy! On your hands and toes, and do it quick."

I dropped my shorts and kicked them across the room. It had taken only seconds for my cock to come to full stand and start weeping pre-cum.

"Does that hurt?" I asked, referring to her doubled up position.

"No, I was a gymnast when I was young ... mostly because I was lithe and limber, not so much because I was coordinated. Did have its benefits, though. And we all do an hour of Yoga every day, ya know"

Now that was something else I had some how missed

I positioned myself over her, on hands and toes as she commanded and lined my cock up with her tiny but gaping pussy. I lowered myself slowly so that the tip of my cock was just inside her slick wet vulva.

"Go slow ... real slow." She whispered.

"I don't know if I can, or how long I can." I replied. "My cock has a mind of its own, sometimes, and it want to be buried deep inside your flat white belly."

"O-hohoho. You know just what to say to a horny girl, don'tcha!"

Remembering what Sarah had told me about constant insemination, I went further.

"It might just start spurting in your tight pussy and keep on filling your belly with my hot sticky cum."

A small tremor went through her. She liked that visual.

I dipped my hips and we watched the head of my cock disappearing into her. Pulling up, it reappeared dragging her sheath and inner lips out with it. I repeated this several times, until she changed her mind as I knew she would. She loved teasing but wanted to be the one doing it. I knew, from long ago experience, she couldn't last long until she wanted to be filled...

So, after a few short, shallow, strokes, she clasped me to her again, holding me all the way inside. I could feel her cervix nestled beside the head of my cock. She must have liked that as she rotated her hips so as to vary the angle of penetration and massage her cervix.

"Jase... ?"

"Yeah?"

"Sarah said you did her, before the transform ... as an old lady. After you were already 'young'."

I wondered where this was going.

"So... ?"

"I'm sort of hurt you didn't do me."

I had to give that some thought. I already felt as if I were walking through an emotional minefield, and this wasn't going to help.

"What can I say, Donna. I'm just a guy. This is what's behind what you complain about."

"I suppose I understand."

"Look, Sarah and I hadn't had sex in 45 years. I KNEW she would screw me because we'd done a lot of flirting online for the previous 15 years, we just didnt do it for various reasons. I wasn't sure any of you other girls were still interested without the incentive of being taken back to youth."

"I think we all would have."

"Yeah ... I know that NOW. Dont forget I ain't your typical male chauvinist pig Pick-Up artist. I need to be propositioned."

"You sure did a good job of picking me up when we met."

I laughed.

"Sorry, no. When do you think that connection happened?"

"At that bar down the street from work. It just sort of happened."

"Wrong. No offense, but I was standing at the receptionist desk and you came up to introduce yourself and we eye-locked. Otherwise we wouldn't even have been together at the bar. I got a lot of interest just by the way you held that eye contact. Not to mention you were cute as hell."

"Aha ... what if I'd been fat and ugly?"

"Dont you dare mention the context, but ask Patsy about that. And ask her how we met. In fact the only one of you girls who didn't come on to me was Sarah."

'Okay, Pete. Enough talk, more fuck!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.