Alt World - Cover

Alt World

Copyright© 2014 by pj

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Another do-over story inspired by cmsix' AI Universe. What happens if you're dead and flying to the Light and get 'jacked' by an Alien 'angel' on the way. And you get to bring along some of your 'FWB's' Starts very slow but picks up in action after chapter 3.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   DoOver   DomSub   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   First   Oral Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Slow   Caution  

The next morning there was hell to pay. Before breakfast, even, Sarah reported Donna was spitting-nails mad. I insisted that we enjoy our breakfast before the group said anything about what bugged them. A good thing because right after we gathered for the group, Donna opened up on me, big time.

"Hope you had a great time last night, Jason. I didnt and I'd bet Patsy didnt either. We're now the only girls who haven't enjoyed your attention, and already the other girls are complaining that they need servicing again."

I started to respond but she held up her hand to stop me. Fiery little minx that she is, I bit my tongue.

"When I found out what was going on with our 'rebirth' and learned about our enhancements, and that you were performance enhanced as well, I figured this was the answer to something I'd looked for all my life, especially after I met you."

"I have news for you, you werent the best I'd ever had in bed. Other guys had left me spinning. But they had some pretty bad habits and personal shortcomings. Most of them made me feel like a whore afterwards, You never did that. It killed me to stop seeing you but you will remember the last thing I said to you while we were in bed. "The more I did it with you, the more I wanted to do it with you""

"Thing is, you seemed to know when to make love to me slow and sweet, and when to just fuck my brains out. I'd always thought I had the sex drive of a guy and I was excited that after decades of frustration, I'd finally be allowed to open that up. Heck, I figured this being a guy's wet dream you would be up for it, especially as Aye assured me your libido was increased as much as ours was."

"Now I know we're going to be able to pick out boy toys for ourselves, but it's not going to be the same as doing it with you. For one thing they do not have much of a libido at all. Which is probably why they're dying out. Even the exceptions dont seem to want to screw more than a couple times a week, who knows whether or not that's the womens' fault. Second, they seem to have about as much sexual prowess as a 14 year old. To make them better lovers is going to take weeks if not months."

"And before you repeat that you just want to spend quality and cuddle time with us, maybe you ought to ask what we want. I want to cuddle with you, too, but I also want to be fucked hard and often. Crass as it sounds, I want to gather your cum. Aye says you can do it, so why can't we have that?"

I was speechless. Everything she said was true. Here I was trying to be a good guy and I had ignored one of the main benefits of our new situation. Hell, I knew that sometimes these girls just wanted it hard and quick, they had told me so in the old life. Especially Phyllis and Carole, and sometimes Gerry.

"And we don't want to make love on some freaking schedule either. If I feel randy, why can't I just make a pass at you and you take it from there and screw me senseless?"

I did have a rejoinder for that.

"Heck girls we have to have some discipline. The Pilgrims will need it as an example. Once they pair up, we don't want a repeat of Sodom and Gomorrah or Fertility Gods leading to a debaucherous society."

"No we don't want that," she countered. "But this is our private space and what goes on here stays here. The AI enhanced us to populate the planet, we're not gods but we have special privileges to make our jobs easier and more fun. You don't have to tell us what the dangers are, we all went to Sunday School; that's why we're tailoring the new religion to the circumstances. If the Creator didnt want it this way, he wouldn't have sent the AI to bring us here. And we talked to Aye about it; he says he thinks the Creator wants it this way."

I threw up my arms and probably made a quite unattractive face. I'd aways had a problem with that. The problem, of course, was that the AI were obviously porn-freaks.

"Look, you have a point and I appreciate you bringing it up. But like Popeye, the Sailor said, 'I yam whutteye yam'. We need to find a way to make all of you happy, even if it annoys me. Like you said this is a stereotypical guy's wet dream but it never was MY wet dream. Look at the enhancements we got. My made over penis is thicker and longer; plus I was given a trick cock where I have a moveable knot, sorta like a dog."

I gazed around into each of their eyes.

"Do you girls really think that happened because of my own vanity? It's not necessary for the real purposes of the mission, I could make you pregnant if I had a needle dick. It's that way for your pleasure. And maybe so the AI can get their jollies watching it work."

I promised both Donna and Patsy that I would take care of them both before supper. Then I nodded for Sarah to come with me and went into my room for a nap. It was only 9 am.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.