A Charming Choice
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2013 by Heatheranne

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - For centuries a secret cult of women has used the magical properties of an amulet to make themselves beautiful, rich and powerful. When their queen dies, the amulet disappears in its quest to find, or be found by, a new owner. A thousand miles away, a fat, teen nerd finds a shiny bauble lying in some mud.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Big Breasts   Size   Transformation  

Maddie strode the length of her room, pirouetted and walked back, careful to keep her stride short and to place one foot in front of the other as if she was walking a tightrope. Satisfied, she put her hands in the air and moved them in circles over her head as she shuffled from side to side and chanted, “And we’re dancing, we’re dancing. And we’re not busting our ass ‘cause we beat these big ol’ heels in nothing flat.”

She laughed. No wonder women liked to wear heels, she thought. She had gone from being slightly taller than the average American female to a bit taller than the average American male. Her new shoes made her feel more imposing and dignified. Not exactly the power of the charm, but not bad for a pair of shoes. She stopped in front of the slim full length mirror next to her bed. She swayed her hips from side to side. The dress Mlle. Marchand had given her was heavier than it looked. She loved the way the light glinted off the fabric and how it felt as it flowed over her thighs.

She stepped closer and checked her hair and makeup. They were good to go. The look in her eyes said that she was a fifteen year old girl who was feeling a little overwhelmed by the pace of events in her life. But the rest of her charm enhanced body said that she was a smoking hot babe ready to conquer the night. She picked up the clutch that matched her dress. It had just enough room for her keycard, lip gloss and a few dollars in cash.

Security for the party decreed that it could be accessed only by a special, dedicated elevator. She had to ride down to the lobby and turn a couple of corners to find it. A man with a clipboard stood guard at the elevator doors. He greeted her warmly but professionally.

“Hi,” Maddie said. “Maddie Parton?”

The man checked his clipboard. He flipped through a couple of pages, checked, and then flipped to the last page. “Ah, there you are,” he said, sounding relieved as he ticked off her name. He gestured for Maddie to enter the elevator. When she did, he punched the button for the tenth floor. “Enjoy the party,” he said as he backed out of the way of the closing doors.

“Thanks,” Maddie said to his retreating hand. She noted that, like the elevator she had been using near her room, the buttons for the upper floors were covered in plastic with details on who to call for access to the upper floors.

When the car stopped and the doors opened, Maddie was greeted by a full figured, middle age woman. The brass name tag on her sagging bosom declared her name to be Roberta. “Good evening, Ms. Parton,” the woman said. “My name is Roberta. It’s so nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you,” Maddie said. Roberta motioned to Maddie’s right and the two walked down a hallway toward the sounds of people talking and soft music.

“I understand this is your first Gold Party?” said Roberta

“Yes ... my first,” said Maddie.

“It’s an open bar,” Roberta said. “You’ll see salespeople in dark green blazers walking around. One or more of them will ask you to take a tour of our model on the next floor. They’d love to show you around. It’s a beautiful apartment.”

The tone in her voice made Maddie think that if she didn’t take the tour, this would be her first and last Gold Party. “I understand,” said Maddie.

“Enjoy yourself, my dear,” Roberta said when they reached the end of the passage. She turned the prow of her bosom and moved back the way they’d come.

Maddie stepped through an arched doorway and stopped to look around. Everything looked ... kind of familiar actually. She’d seen something like this in countless movies and television shows. To her right, a jazz trio played. Beyond them was a bar. Across the room a wide staircase curved its way to the next floor. To her left was a glass wall that must have an impressive view in the daylight, but now reflected the light from an enormous chandelier that hung from the ceiling of the floor above.

In between, there were the people; most had a drink in hand. The men were in suits or more formal clothes. The women were in dresses that ranged from miniskirts to evening gowns. Hollywood, Maddie decided, would have produced a better looking group. There were a lot of protruding bellies in the crowd. Servers in basic black and white walked around with trays of drinks. Ascending the staircase, a salesperson in his green blazer was speaking earnestly with a couple.

Was she being observed yet, since that was the reason she was here? Well, there were a couple of men openly gawking at her. Feeling uncomfortable, she moved to her left and tried to seem as if she was looking for her date. She didn’t need some random horndog running over to offer ... whatever.

There were two knots of people here near the glass wall. She wondered who was attracting all the attention. It was nice to be able to look over shoulders instead of around them. In a few seconds she saw that Thomas Arcman was the center of one crowd. With his bedroom eyes, salt and pepper hair and crooked smile, Arcman was her mother’s favorite actor. Comedy, romance, drama, action ... the man could do it all.

Maddie moved on to the next and larger knot of party goers. A man leaned over to say something to the woman next to him, and in the gap Maddie saw April Meadows. April was not only Maddie’s favorite actress, she practically worshiped the woman. Not yet thirty years old, April had won two Academy Awards and been nominated for two others. April came across as a blonde, slightly obscene goofball when she was interviewed on television. But put her in front of a movie camera and magic happened. Her shoulder length hair was down, and she was wearing a simple, sleeveless, pleated black dress.

Maddie began to make her way through the press of bodies around the star. She was barely aware that people moved aside quickly once they saw who was trying to pass. In a few seconds, she was among the people closest to April.

“And there I was,” said April, dangerously sloshing her drink around in a highball glass with each gesture. “Two hundred feet in the air ... and despite the fact that at least six people had checked it ... my safety harness was hooked to the damned prop rope and not the damn safety wire.” She took a gulp of her drink. It seemed to Maddie that April’s eyes looked directly into hers over the rim of the glass.

“Hey you, April said in friendly greeting.” She grabbed Maddie’s hand. “Excuse us while we go powder our noses,” she said to the crowd. Maddie saw a look of mischief in her hero’s eyes and played along.

“Awww,” the crowd moaned in disappointment.

April patted the air with her hand. “In a moment,” she said with a grin.

April lead her a few feet away to a door guarded by a man who may as well have had ‘Security’ tattooed on his forehead. He opened the door and stood aside. April and Maddie hurried in and April locked the door behind them.

April turned to Maddie and said in a rush, “The end of that story isn’t very exciting; Obviously, I lived to tell the tale, and I really do have to pee. Thanks, and don’t I know you?”

“Uh ... you’re welcome?” Maddie said. “And no ... we’ve never met.”

“Great dress,” April said as she stuck out her hand. “Hi,” I’m April Meadows.”

“I’m Maddie Parton,” Maddie said as she took April’s hand. “Thanks, I like your dress too.”

April made a dismissive noise. “This old thing? It packs well ... so ... I ... uh...”

Maddie didn’t expect an end to that sentence because she was zapping America’s sweetheart about as hard as she could zap. She hadn’t meant to. On the other hand, she hadn’t really tried to stop it. There was a new feel to it, though. The sex was there, but it wasn’t the overwhelming power of sexual dominance. She could feel respect and caring too, and it seemed to be echoing, as if April was reciprocating in her own way.

Their hands parted, and April stared at her for several long seconds. “Uh ... I uh...” April said. She pointed across her body to an inner door. “Uh ... have to use the bathroom.” She took a couple of steps and then whirled around. “Don’t go.” She backed a step. “There’s snacks and stuff.” She turned until she was at the door where she whirled once more. “I may be a few minutes ... but honestly ... don’t leave.” She finally made it into the bathroom.

Maddie sighed. What had she just done to one of the world’s most popular actresses? Whatever it was, somehow it felt right. She shrugged and looked around. So this was where the famous and glamorous came to relieve themselves? It was kind of shabby, relatively speaking. There was a worn sofa, a smallish television, a coffee maker and a cooler with plastic bottles of water. On a scarred table in front of the sofa were bowls filled with candy and protein bars.

Maddie decided she was too nervous to eat, drink or sit. She picked up the remote for the TV and turned it on. She flipped through the channels, pausing to watch this and that until she realized that more than a few minutes had passed. She turned to look at the bathroom door. Even one of her father’s combo bathroom and reading breaks didn’t take this long.

Letting the sound of the television cover her steps, she went to the door. From the other side of the room, the door appeared to have been completely closed. But now Maddie saw that the doorjamb had been hiding an ever so slight opening. Maddie craned her head around, ready to leap back in abject apology if April saw her before she saw April.

She saw April first and in a big way. The movie star had removed her dress and panties. She was on the other side of the tiny room, sitting on the commode lid. She wore nothing but a lacy black bra, thigh high black hose and heels. Her right foot was on the raised lip of a shower floor, and she was cocked on her left butt cheek so that her right hand could reach around her leg to her pussy. Her pose looked awkward as hell, but it was certainly effective. Two fingers of April’s hand raced wildly in and out of her pussy. The fingers of her left hand moved just as wildly over her clit. And April was enjoying the hell out of it. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily. Maddie knew an approaching orgasm when she saw it. She was one second from withdrawing to give April her privacy when the young woman’s head turned and their eyes met.

April didn’t cry out or cover herself. She didn’t even look particularly startled. She moved her hand from her pussy and shifted her torso into a less tortured and highly provocative position. Her hand moved slowly on her clit. She never broke eye contact with Maddie.

Maddie pushed the door open wider. Surprised with her own boldness, she asked, “Did you leave the door open on purpose?”

“It does kind of stick,” April said. “But ... yeah, I think I did.”

Maddie took a couple of slow steps into the room. “Do you usually take the time to diddle yourself during social occasions?”

April chuckled deep in her throat. “I was at a party one time, and I’m not going to name names, but this really elegant actress-producer came up to me and wanted to discuss a project. So we huddled in a corner and had some wine ... in fact we had a lot of wine. Anyway, actress-producer wanted me to star in a movie. It’s supposed to be an adventure comedy, with me playing a daring female lesbian pilot with a girl in every town.” She shrugged. “No major studio will ever touch it. But the point is she wanted lots of sex play in it. And every time she mentioned it she touched me, and then eventually she kissed me. This is like early in my career and Ms. Sophisticated and Beautiful was all over me. So ... yeah, I excused myself and ran to the bathroom to pet-the-kitty as we use to say in high school. Anyway, by the time I got back I think her partner at the time had dragged her off. The point is...” April languidly flipped her hand over, “it took her an hour and about a gallon of wine to get me that worked up. You did it with a handshake.”

“Cheap date,” Maddie said with a laugh. She gestured at April. “So did you finish?”

April shook her head. “I usually don’t have any trouble,” she said. “I guess maybe I was hoping for some help.”

“Yeah,” Maddie said. “I can help.” She held out her hand, palm upwards. “Take my hand.” April looked intrigued as she put her hand in Maddie’s. “Hold on,” Maddie said. She sent a healthy dose of her power through their link. Nothing overwhelming, but it was more than enough to send April’s fingers twitching madly over her clit. When she was seconds away from orgasm, Maddie dialed back her power to a dribble. Just a little help.

Denied the extra stimulation, April fingered herself desperately. “Please, please, please,” she whispered as her body went stiff with the strain. Her eyes pleaded with Maddie. Maddie didn’t think she was denying April her release, but she surged her power.

April’s eyes rolled back. Her back arched. Her legs quivered and her toes curled in ecstasy. “UH, uh, uh, uhhhhhhhh oh fuck, ohmygod, ohmygod ... OHMYGOD,” April whimpered. Maddie reduced and then stopped her flow of power after giving April only three mind-blowing orgasms. She liked April; she didn’t want to reduce her to a fawning pool of jelly.

April’s last orgasm faded. When she caught her breath, she looked at Maddie and said with the frankness that her fans loved, “Did you just turn me into a lesbian ... because, like wow ... I think I’m in love with you.”

Maddie had to stop and think. April had been the first person she’d zapped on purpose without the intent to dominate. She’d done it really because the opportunity had fallen into her lap, but also because she wanted April Meadow’s admiration and she wanted to return it. “Lesbian? Maddie said. “Were you a lesbian ten minutes ago?”

“Hey, I admitted to messing around,” April said, “but I like a stiff cock on a hot body too.”

And here we go, thought Maddie. Her big dick was roaring to life between her legs. The black, lightweight panties Mlle. Marchand had insisted Maddie wear with her dress were already being pushed aside. In a few seconds Maddie’s designer clothing was going to have a bizarre silhouette. As she pulled up the hem of her dress, she said, “In that case I have something you’ll love.”

Ten minutes later, Maddie was thinking once again about how handy a shower stall was. April had consumed a heroic amount of her cream, but the shower stall had made easy disposal of her overflow. The two women were now back in the main room. They made their last checks of hair makeup and clothing. There was a tap, tap at the locked door.

“Just a minute,” April yelled at the door. “That’ll be Arcman,” she said to Maddie. “We’re shooting on the strip. The man has no bladder. He pees between practically every take.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.