A Charming Choice - Cover

A Charming Choice

Copyright© 2013 by Heatheranne

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - For centuries a secret cult of women has used the magical properties of an amulet to make themselves beautiful, rich and powerful. When their queen dies, the amulet disappears in its quest to find, or be found by, a new owner. A thousand miles away, a fat, teen nerd finds a shiny bauble lying in some mud.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Big Breasts   Size   Transformation  

I awoke at the crack of noon following my little adventure at Club Prime. I felt dirty, at least in spirit if not in body. Even my cock was drooping, no morning wood to speak of. I’d taken a long shower after coming back to the apartment last night. My clothing had smelled of alcohol and smoke. I’d tied my clothes in a plastic bag that I planned to throw away. Socks, shoes and underwear included. The memory of those people at Club Prime made my skin crawl and I cringed at the thought of what I’d done. Okay, I know I don’t have any high moral ground to stand on. I’d been committing incest and having indiscriminate sex with strangers, but still ... I needed another shower.

I brushed my teeth and ran the water in the shower. I was letting the heavy flow of hot water massage my shoulders, when the bathroom door opened and closed. A second later, the shower curtain parted and Sandy stepped into the tub. She was dressed appropriately ... meaning she was totally nude. I had screwed Sandy back at the Riddick Inn on the day we met, but I hadn’t been able to fully appreciate her body; she’d left her top on. Damn she was beautiful. She had a tight athletic body and gorgeously firm tits with outstanding nipples.

“Hi,” I said.

“Hi,” she said. She took the tiny bar of hotel soap from its place and began to rub it across my chest and abs. “You seemed down last night on our ride back. I thought I might cheer you up.”

“I’d say you’re being successful,” I said. “Speaking of last night, and I don’t want to ... ever again. Did the guy hook us up? Are we getting camera feed from the resort?”

“There’s good news and bad news,” Sandy said. “The good news is that yes, we’re getting the feed. The bad news is it’s not what we hoped for. Our plan to follow Maddie from the time she disappeared into the resort won’t work. I can access the video from only the last twenty-four hours. Plus, I can’t see the video from the more exclusive VIP areas without a higher clearance.”

“Crap,” I said.

“Yeah,” she said. “I called my contact who had set this up for me. I told him I was going to kick his ass up between his eyebrows next time I saw him. He apologized and said he owed me several favors, especially if I’d leave his ass where it’s supposed to be. Anyway, my computer is processing video now. It began with the data from about nine o’clock yesterday morning. It should be up to real time late this afternoon.”

I nodded and said, “Shouldn’t you be out there peering anxiously at the screen, turning knobs, typing furiously at the keyboard, sliding sliders, that sort of thing?”

She laughed. “It’ll let us know if it finds anything. Besides, I know you’d rather have me in here.” She looked down.

She was right of course. My proverbial rod of hot man-flesh was trapped between our bodies and throbbing steadily. “What was your first clue?” I asked.

I was determined to do it right. I took the soap and used it to help me massage the muscles of her back and backside. The woman was built. I wondered how much time she spent working out when she wasn’t doing the sort of weirdness I represented. Her arms were over my shoulders. Our lips sealed against each other, but it wasn’t the I-want-to-shove-my-tongue-down-your-throat type of kiss. The tips of our tongues flicked back and forth. It was an erotic tease and I think it was working for both of us. Her leg lifted over mine and she pressed her pussy against my thigh. I cupped her ass in my hands and helped her along. My cock got its share of the action. It was getting the full benefit of Sandy’s constantly moving abs.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and held me close. “I want you in me,” she whispered in my ear.

I should have agreed with a manly grunt, but the best I could manage was a shaky, “Okay.”

She slid around me. Both our fronts glistened with all the pre-cum I’d already pumped out. Sandy put her hands against the wall and spread her legs as wide as the tub permitted. I massaged her swollen pussy lips with my cock-head and then thrust inside her amazing tightness. “Oh, Jason,” she said with a shudder.

I began a steady stroke designed to drive Sandy to heights of ecstasy and orgasmic pleasure never before attained by womanhood ... and I shot my wad immediately. I poured out hot cum like crazy. Without even trying, Sandy had edged me to a gusher.

“Baby, never so full ... never so much,” Sandy moaned as my cream flowed from her pussy and ran in sheets down our legs. The good news was that I remained hard as steel. I fucked her steadily, letting the sensations in my cock-head build slowly.

“Yes, YES keep it up ... fuck ... FUCK,” she cried. She had a stream of orgasms, as her cunt muscles constantly rippled around my plunging shaft. By the time I lost my second load, I think it was safe to say that we’d knocked the edge off our libidos, and after my third cum-spewing orgasm we were both spent.

We finished our shower and began to towel one another off. I couldn’t believe it but I think if she had given me half a look, I would have been happy to carry her into my bedroom and have another go. That look didn’t come and to tell the truth, my empty stomach was becoming more demanding than my sex drive.

“Are we alone?” I asked Sandy. I noticed she had worn only bra and panties into my bedroom, and I couldn’t hear anyone else through the room’s open door.

“Yeah,” she said. “Dr. Beverly asked Marc to fly her to Los Angeles before dawn. She had some work she needed to attend to. Daphne said she was going to spend the day shopping and trying her luck at the tables. Haylee went with Beverly and Marc. Those two, Marc and Haylee, are practically inseparable. I’d say they are joined at the hip, but it’s more like joined at the nether regions. He’s quite the stud.”

“And I’m not?” I said with a grin.

Sandy didn’t answer directly. “Come on,” she said with a smile. “I had room service send up some sandwiches. They’re in the ‘fridge.”

Sandy went to the computer while I went straight to the kitchen. There was a platter of sandwiches covered in plastic wrap, plus a carafe of milk in the refrigerator. The sandwiches weren’t much, just cold cuts on wheat with a slice of cheese, a slice of tomato and that useless piece of lettuce that everyone seems compelled to include.

I ate four of the sandwiches and washed them down with milk as I watched the sports news on a small TV in the kitchen. My Braves had lost ... again. It was looking as if this wasn’t going to be their year ... again.

With my tummy registering full once more, I wandered back into the dining area. Sandy was leaning against a chair as she peered down at her computer. A thick black cord ran from the computer to a fat black briefcase that sat on a nearby windowsill. Was that how the data was getting from the resort to here? Some sort of microwave setup? And the computer. It must be some sort of super-duper multi-multi-processor rig to process all the data streaming in from all the resorts closed-circuit cameras. I wanted to ask Sandy the details, but I was pretty sure she couldn’t tell me even if she knew.

Silly me. Why should I wonder about her computer when I had Sandy to look at. Still only in her bra and panties, she looked hot. Her bra was a pink tee-shirt model. How did I know it was a tee-shirt bra? Well, when you’ve whacked off about a thousand times to your mother’s fashion magazines, sometimes you accidentally read things. Anyway, her panties were a dark red boy’s brief.

She leaned forward, tapped a key on the computer, and then she stayed that way ... hands on the table, elbows locked, bra gapped by the weight of her breasts. I mean I had just seen the woman naked while I screwed the hell out of her. And now that tiny bra slip was sending me quickly back to an urgently raging erection.

With my cock practically jumping out of my boxers, I walked as casually as I could manage to stand behind Sandy. My dick settled in the crack of her ass as I reached around and cupped her breasts. “What are you looking at?” I asked. The computer’s screen was full of fluctuating numbers.

“Performance figures for the recognition program. It’s slowed because of all the people who come to the resort during the day ... staff and visitors,” she said as she straightened and turned in my arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.