A Charming Choice - Cover

A Charming Choice

Copyright© 2013 by Heatheranne

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - For centuries a secret cult of women has used the magical properties of an amulet to make themselves beautiful, rich and powerful. When their queen dies, the amulet disappears in its quest to find, or be found by, a new owner. A thousand miles away, a fat, teen nerd finds a shiny bauble lying in some mud.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Big Breasts   Size   Transformation  

"I'm starving," I said.

The doctor checked her watch. "In about an hour, we're going a mile down the road to a plastic surgery center. We'll put you under sedation and implant the charm. Then we'll bring you back here. In the meantime, you can suck on ice chips. You shouldn't be eating anything."

The doctor, or someone, had arranged things so well I was through the hospital's door, into one of those awful gowns, onto a metal table in surgery and under sedation practically without a pause.

I awoke back in my room in the hotel. I don't mean that I came to after the anesthesia wore off. I had broken my arm when I was ten and they put me under to set it. So I knew what that muzzy headed numbness felt like, and this wasn't it. There was an IV thing in the back of my hand; a tube ran from my hand ran to a bag of liquid hanging on a stand nearby. I turned my head at the sound of rustling paper and saw Daphne, one of the doctor's assistants. She was sitting in a chair at the window, reading a paperback. She was a vision in crisp, maroon scrubs. She smiled when she saw I was awake.

"Hi, how do you feel?" she said as she walked over. She smoothed out a couple of wrinkles in my blanket and checked my IV.

"Fine," I said. "Is everything all right? How long have I been out?"

She looked at her watch and said, "You've been asleep for almost thirty-six hours."

"You're kidding," I said.

"Actually," Daphne said, "you awoke after the surgery. You said something about getting a hamburger and then fell asleep."

I shook my head. "I don't remember," I said.

"That's not unusual," she said. "I mean the not remembering ... not the excessive amount of sleeping. But the doctor said to let the charm do its thing and keep tabs, so here we are. She wanted to see you when you awakened, so I'll be right back.

She backed away from me as if she was reluctant to leave, but then she was gone. I could hear her muffled voice through the door. A minute later, the doctor swept into my room. She looked very businesslike in a black A-line skirt that fell to below the knee and a pink silk blouse that flowed over her breasts. She shrugged into a lab coat with a stethoscope sticking out of its pocket as she came to my bed.

"You're awake," she said, sounding relieved. "How do you feel?"

"Great, never better," I said.

"Hmmmm..." she said as only a doctor can say it. She pulled out her stethoscope and proceeded to give me the once over. A few minutes later she said, "Apparently, the charm has done all good things. I guess it's time to reveal the new you. Take a look." She crossed the room and stood in front of full length mirror that hung next to the closet.

Wondering what she meant, I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and stood. I almost lay back down. It took a couple of seconds for my blood pressure to catch up with my new vertical situation. I approached the doctor, and with a little flourish she stood aside.

I almost turned to see who was in the reflection. I looked ten years older. You could have chipped ice with my cheek bones, and the rest of my face was covered in a heavy stubble of beard that I could never have grown pre-charm. "Whoa," I said, peering at the new me. I combed my thicker hair into place with my fingers.

I felt a tug at my neck and lower back. The doctor was pulling at the ties of my hospital gown. When they were loose, she tugged the gown off my arms and let it fall to the floor. "Whoa ... again," I said. I don't know that my muscles were much bigger, but there was certainly more definition. I looked like one of those action hero actors who do nothing but work out and eat protein for weeks before a shoot. Unlike them, and thanks to the charm, I'd achieved my body while simply getting a good day and a half of sleep.

I caught the doctor's reflection in the mirror. She was giving me a good look, and not as a doctor. There was nothing clinical about her hungry eyes. My cock began to harden; hell, it reached full aching hard-on status almost instantly. I was suddenly so horny, I couldn't stand it. I turned, grabbed the lapels of the doctor's lab coat and pulled her to me. I kissed her hard on the mouth. She didn't mind. In fact, she was all for it. Our tongues went to war immediately. I pulled the coat off her shoulders, and then I popped the buttons off her blouse pulling it open and dropping it to the floor. I didn't so much as unclasp her bra as I wrenched it apart. The doctor's breasts were marvelously full and firm. I lifted them in my hands and rubbed my thumbs over the hardened nipples.

While I had been ravaging her upper clothing, she had slickly unfastened her skirt and now it joined her other clothing on the floor. I ended our kiss by sweeping her up into my arms. Her long hair brushed my back and hip as she snuggled against my shoulder. My cock probed at her ass as I walked to the bed. "There's one thing I have to know before I fuck the shit out of you," I said.

"What's that?" she said breathlessly.

"What the hell is your name?" I said.

She barked out a laugh and said, "Beverly, my name is Beverly."

"Okay, Beverly," I said as I dropped her onto the queen sized bed. She pulled off her beige panties and spread her legs in invitation. She was acting as horny as I was.

Strings of clear pre-cum dripped from my steel-hard dick. I painted her labia and tickled her clit with the tip of my cock-head until everything was glistening with my juice. "Ready?" I asked.

"As ready as any woman could be for that monster. I think you're bigger than Queen Marie ever was," Beverly said.

A thought struck me. It had to strike hard and fast to get past my sex infused brain and aching cock. "You're hedging your bet with Maddie," I accused Beverly. "You implanted the charm in me hoping that my semen would be as good as hers. Better in fact because she could control you and I might not be able to."

Beverly pushed herself up and crossed her legs until she was sitting eye to eye with my cum-slit. "Sandy said you had your moments of insight. Guilty as charged," she said. She lightly ran the tips of her fingers up my cock. It shivered and drooled pre-cum onto her palm. She licked the clear goo off her hand and savored it as if it was some decadent food treat. "Excellent," she said after swallowing. "It doesn't change the fact that we want to reunite you and your sister. It's totally in everyone's best interest." She then went to work on my dick. She coated her hands with pre-cum and jerked me with firm strokes while her tongue and lips did wild and wonderful things with my cock-head. I surrendered to the doctor's logic, not to mention her hands and lips. I rewarded her with a mouth full of my yummy cum, and then I continued her reward by coating her face and tits.

"That's so uhhh..." said someone behind me. I turned and saw Daphne standing just inside the door. She was leaning against the wall. She had one hand down the front of her scrub pants, while the other cupped her breast.

"Come over here," I said, pun not intended. I was horny as ever despite the load I'd unleashed on Beverly, so when Daphne was close enough, I turned her around, pulled down her pants and bent her over the bed. Her pink lace panties were barely there. I pulled them aside and slid my cock into her wet and very receptive pussy.

"Oh shit, that's a big cock!" Daphne cried. I grabbed her hips and held her at the right angle to drill her pussy hard and fast. "Fuck ... fuck ... FUCK ... FILL MY PUSSY..." she screamed as she came a dozen times. A minute later, I filled and overfilled her hot cunt. Daphne collapsed on the bed with my cum running down her legs.

"Wow, quite the show," said a feminine voice. Sandy and Haylee, the doctor's other assistant, were standing at the door. "I call dibs on the next orgy, but I have some information for us to look at now," Sandy said. She gave me an appraising look and turned away.

I took a quick shower and joined the others in the common room of the suite. My tummy rejoiced at the sight of food. Someone had stocked a sideboard next to the dining table with brunch. I heaped food on a platter to take care of my hunger. Apparently, being a super-stud would require a lot of calories, and then I took a seat at the table. Sandy had set up one of those desktop replacement computers at the end, and she tapped away at the keys. Beverly, Daphne and Haylee appeared from their rooms. Doctor Beverly poured a cup of coffee, while the girls picked over the assortment of food.

Sandy waited patiently until everyone was seated and then spun the computer around so that we could all see the screen. A slideshow of a nice looking young woman was flicking from picture to picture. I figured she was about thirty years old. She had short, blonde hair cut in an uneven, intentionally messy bob. She had a nice figure, but it was hidden mostly under a blue on blue police-looking uniform.

"Our first step is to determine if Maddie is still at the Table Top Resort," Sandy said. "She's not registered, under her own name at least, as a guest."

"You could look at the check-ins around the time the van arrived. The one we think she was in," I said around a fork full of scrambled eggs.

"Not a horrible idea," Sandy said, "but not something easily done. There are several places to stay at the resort. I can't flash my credentials at every reservations desk. Eventually, someone would check with my superiors and then they'd raise hell about abuse of authority. No, I can pull in some favors if we need them, but it's best to keep them in reserve." She gestured to the computer and the woman on the screen. "Given the ultra-stud treatment the charm seems to have graced you with, I propose we introduce you to this young lady, Leia Stewart."

I glanced around the table. Everyone was looking at me funny. I'm embarrassed to say that I was bent over my plate, pretty much shoveling food into my mouth. Hey, I was hungry. I straightened up, took the napkin from beside my plate, patted my lips and said, "Who's Leia Stewart."

"She," Sandy said with a smile, "is an assistant shift supervisor in the surveillance department for Table Stakes Casino and Resort. In other words, she has access to all the security cameras." Sandy put her hand on top of the computer. "This is one hell of a machine and it has a state of the art facial recognition software program. In fact, I can set it to looking for people in wheelchairs, or strapped to gurneys or even Braves baseball caps. You will meet Ms. Stewart and convince her to connect this to her office computer." She held up a USB drive that was only a slight bump on top of its connecter.

"And that'll give you access to the cameras, and then we can trace Maddie from the time of her arrival ... cool," I said.

"Right," Sandy said.


I reviewed the briefing papers that Sandy had given to me as we rode in a rental car to the Table Stakes Resort and Casino. Briefing papers ... actually they were a brochure for the place and some other stuff printed off the Internet. Years ago when the economy was doing well and Vegas was booming, a consortium of Internet billionaires and millionaires pooled their money and built Table Stakes. The place was enormous. It spread over four-hundred acres of land. The main idea was that the exterior looked like the top of a gaming table. The buildings represented stacks of chips and decks of cards. A tough hybrid grass that required little water was the green baize of the table. A golf course ran between the buildings. In fact one of the tee shots was from the top of one of the hotels. The PGA had a tour stop here. Celebrities would pour in and it was generally considered be the party stop on the tour.

A lot of cutting edge technology had gone into the buildings. There were almost no plain glass windows in the buildings. Instead, in between layers of insulating glass were electricity generating receptors and micro-sized LEDs. The buildings soaked up the Nevada sun during the day and returned it at night as dazzling displays on the building's sides. Traffic around the buildings was underground. The resort boasted one of the nation's largest subterranean parking garages. Electrically powered shuttles and trams kept the guests and visitors moving.

There was something nagging at me that wasn't covered in the briefing papers. I turned to Sandy, who was piloting us through the Vegas traffic, and said, "You know, I can't help but notice that you're sending me in there alone."

"You're going to seduce one young woman. It's not armed combat," Sandy said. "Besides, it wouldn't help if one of us was holding your hand while you were trying to hold hers, so to speak."

"I suppose," I grumbled.

"I'm only a phone call away," she said. "Honestly, you underestimate your appeal. Smile and be sincere; she'll practically fall over and spread her legs for you. It's all I can do not to pull the car over and drag you into the backseat."

I laughed and said, "Okay, let's not over sell me to me."

We went through the main entrance to the resort and descended down a long ramp. Sandy stopped in an unloading zone for the cluster of buildings known as The Bet. Above ground it looked like the pot of the game that was Table Stakes Resort. I suppose calling this area The Pot wasn't considered fitting. She wished me good luck. I exited the car and entered The Bet.

The main entrance to The Bet was huge. There were at least twenty people like me gawking at signs and direction arrows. There were five times that many people walking about in a meaningful manner. Apparently, they knew where they were going. The casino was dead ahead, and Sandy had told me to veer left when I saw it ... so I did. I entered a wide corridor and began to look for the Cup O' Joe coffee shop where I was headed. According to a source that Sandy wasn't about to reveal, Cup O' Joe was where Leia Stewart took a break at one o'clock ... without fail.

I entered Cup O' Joe about fifteen minutes before one and ordered a strong coffee cut with caramel and French vanilla cream. It was a little on the sweet side. At pretty much the stroke of one, Leia Stewart walked in. At least I think it was her. The picture that Sandy had showed me was of a cute young woman with dark hair in a pixie cut. This Leia Stewart had the same round face, but her hair was pure military. There was maybe an inch of hair on top, enough to part, and then it faded until there was only a stubble of hair above her ears. She was stocky, and wore a loose fitting light blue uniform shirt above navy trousers and patent leather shoes.

I was supposed to seduce that? Hell, she looked like the poster girl for bull dykes everywhere. Don't get me wrong; her sexual orientation is her business. But I didn't feel like making it my business. She bought two cups of coffee and took a seat where I could easily observe her. She sat motionless except to sip from her cup. Obviously, she was waiting for someone. I decided it was better for me to wait than to approach her. And you're right, that was the cowardly thing to do.

Two minutes later, Leia's face lit up like Christmas morning. A woman approached her table. She was wearing a yellow sun dress, was nicely tanned and had shoulder length ash blonde hair. Leia stood, pulled out a chair for her, and the two exchanged kisses on the cheek. The woman in yellow was nice looking and I figured she was thirty years old, give or take a year.

The woman in yellow did most of the talking. Leia smiled and nodded and spoke infrequently. I couldn't hear the conversation; there was too much background noise in Cup O' Joe. The women talked and sipped their coffee for around ten minutes, and then they stood to leave. I followed them outside. They exchanged kisses on the cheek again and went their separate ways.

Now what? I could try to salvage Sandy's plan and chase down Leia Stewart. Or I could opt for the far riskier idea of following the lady in yellow in hopes that she would be able to talk, her obviously good friend, Leia into helping me. Option number two seemed to be hopelessly optimistic and doomed to failure. I followed the swaying hips in the yellow dress anyway.

She didn't go far before entering a sandwich shop. I sat on a nearby bench and wondered if I should report my failure to Sandy now or wait. Before I could decide, the woman in yellow emerged carrying a drink in one hand and a plastic bag containing a sandwich in the other. I fell in step ten feet behind her. This part of the resort was a shopping mall. There were plenty of people around, so I could follow her at a short distance without fear of being noticed.

She walked confidently with her back straight, her hips swaying and her hair bouncing with each stride. She turned left down a narrower corridor where the shops were smaller. She entered one and I walked quickly to the display window. The shop was only slightly larger than the two display cases it contained. On one side of the shop was a selection of watches, and on the other were all sorts of sunglasses. The lady in yellow strode down the center between the cases and went through a door in the rear. A cute clerk with electric blue hair was showing a dude in tight jeans and a tighter tee shirt a pair of wraparounds. Or maybe they were only flirting with one another; it was hard to tell.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.