A Charming Choice - Cover

A Charming Choice

Copyright© 2013 by Heatheranne

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - For centuries a secret cult of women has used the magical properties of an amulet to make themselves beautiful, rich and powerful. When their queen dies, the amulet disappears in its quest to find, or be found by, a new owner. A thousand miles away, a fat, teen nerd finds a shiny bauble lying in some mud.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Big Breasts   Size   Transformation  

I came to. The back of my head throbbed, and I swear if that rug had been little thicker I would have rolled over and gone back to sleep, but memory flooded in. I got to my hands and knees. "Maddie," I yelled. That was a bad idea; it felt like the top of my skull was going to pop off. I got to my feet and staggered down the hallway to the master bedroom.

"Shit, shit, shit..." I muttered in fear and frustration as I searched the bedroom, bathroom and closet. She was gone. There was about zero chance that I'd find her cowering in a corner, she wasn't built like that, but I looked anyway. By the time I checked the various rooms in the suite, my head was clear but still aching. I headed back to the living room. Call the cops first? They'd call our parents of course. There would be questions. Holy crap, the answers I'd have to give would be unbelievable. Hell, I was living the answers and I hardly believed it. I could just imagine the police interrogation. "You see, officer," I muttered as I held my head and shuffled along the hallway to the living room, "we were here because Maddie has turned into a glamorous hermaphrodite who seduces men with the touch of her hand. No, I don't mean like a prostitute. I mean like ... uh ... magic. Yes, I've read all the Harry Potter books, why? No, I'm not on drugs." It would be a disaster.

I turned the corner into the living room. The door was open and a woman was pushing a maid's cart into the suite. We stared at each other for a second before she said, "Maid service."

I'm sure there are some beautiful women working as maids in world's hotels, but this one looked as if she'd be running number one with number two a mile behind. With the false maintenance men lurking in the back of my mind, I said, "You don't really work here, do you?"

She frowned slightly and lifted her arms from the cart. She was holding my old pal the Taser. Before I got past the 'oh' as in, "Oh please dear God, don't shoot me," the needles were in my chest and I was on my back. At least my poor head hit only the soft rug this time.

"Don't move," she said, lifting the Taser as a threat. With her eyes locked on mine, she put the pistol on the cart. She swept her hair behind her ear to reveal an earpiece. "First room's clear," she said. There was noise beyond the outside door, and then five more women entered. They were dressed in casual clothing as if they were guests of the inn, but beyond that they looked like the hit-squad from a Bond film. There were breasts out to here and legs up to there, along with perfect faces and hair. The first two were packing the loadout of the day more Tasers.

The third was a tall brunette who looked as if she might be in command. "Check the back," she told the other two. They moved quickly to the hallway. The last two women staggered through the door. One of them appeared to be drunk, and the other one was supporting her. When the drunk saw me, she twiddled her fingers in my direction and said, "Hello," in a lilting voice.

"Hi," I said.

The commander went to the outside door, closed it and threw the deadbolt. By then, the two shooters were back. "No one else here," one of them said.

"See what you can find," the commander said to the drunk and her companion. Now it was their turn to disappear into the hallway. She turned to me. "Who are you?"

"Jason Parton," I said.

"This room is registered to Maddie Parton. So you would be... ?"

"Her brother," I said.

The commander nodded as if that made sense. "Where is Maddie?"

I didn't want to tell them anything else, but what was the point in being a hero? Taser woman was eying me as coldly as ever, and it wasn't as if I could tell them much. Besides, the commander was beautiful, sincere and somehow seemed trustworthy. "I think she's been taken," I said. I went through my story about the fake maintenance men, bonking my head, passing out, and then my search for Maddie when I came to.

The commander knelt by my side. "I'm a medical doctor; let me check you over," she said. She took my pulse and then peeled back my eyelids to peer into my eyes. She pulled my head forward and began to run her fingers through my hair. That gave me a great view down her cleavage. Wow, this woman could never be my family doctor. I'd get a hard-on every time she...

"Ow," I cried as she found the spot where my head had collided with the credenza. She poked and prodded while I winced with pain and pretty much lost interest in the curve of her boobs.

"We'll keep an eye on you, but you're not in any immediate danger," she said. She pulled the Taser needles from my chest and helped me to my feet. "Sit and rest," she said as she led me to a chair.

I sat and massaged my forehead like you do when you have a bad headache. "Shouldn't we call the cops, the FBI ... CIA ... someone?" I asked. For the moment, I'd changed my mind about calling law enforcement; things seemed to be getting even more confused.

The doctor, as I now thought of her, shook her head. "No, believe me; calling the police will only interfere in our efforts."

"And you would be... ?" I asked.

She gave me a tight smile. "We are part of a group who want to find your sister almost as much as you." That spawned about a thousand questions in my mind, but before I could ask them, she plowed on. "Tell me, how old is Maddie?"

"Fifteen."

"And have you noticed any sudden transformations in her appearance lately?" she asked.

Again, there didn't seem to be any point in lying about it. "If you mean, did she change from looking like an ordinary girl into a woman who could join your merry band of whoever-you-are, then yes."

The doctor nodded. "Did she show you, or did you notice that she had a new piece of jewelry ... a medallion?"

"A medallion?" I said. I imagined something gaudy the size of a dinner plate hanging from a heavy golden chain around Maddie's neck.

The doctor held up her hand with her forefinger curled against her thumb, creating a small hole. "About this size," she said. "It looks as if a man and woman are suspended in glass."

"Oh," I said. "We called it a charm."

She nodded. "Do you know where the charm is right now?"

"Maddie had it in her hand the last time I saw it." Her tone made me think that she was more concerned about the charm than my sister. "Why don't you find Maddie first and ask her?"

"Point taken," the doctor said. "Don't worry, they won't harm Maddie."

I wondered how she could know that, but before I got a chance to ask, the drunk and her handler returned. "Anything?" the doctor asked.

"It's very hazy," said the drunk. She waved her hand in front of her face as if it would clear a patch of fog that only she could see. She noticed me sitting nearby. "Hi," she said brightly.

"Hi ... again," I said.

"Go over everything again. We're in no hurry to leave," said the doctor.

"Okay, but I'll need a drink," the drunk said in a sing-song voice.

"Let's get you a nice stiff one," her handler said. She pulled a flask from her purse as she steadied the drunk on their way into the kitchen.

"Okay," said the doctor as she ran her hand through her thick tresses. She went to the maid's cart and pulled out a rectangular black plastic box. It must have been her doctor's bag because soon she was standing in front of me with a small bottle of water and two pills. "You need some rest and we more time to look around, take these." I eyed the pills and hesitated. "It's aspirin, for your headache," she said flatly.

I took the pills and polished off the water. I didn't realize how thirsty I was. "Good," she said. She looked around and called to one of the shooters who had been standing sentry at the door. "Sandy, I need your help."

I got to examine Sandy as she placed her weapons on the cart and came to the doctor. Until now I hadn't looked past the guns and the tits and the legs. Sandy looked to be in her mid-twenties. She had blonde hair in a short cut and green eyes. She was wearing a simple white knit top and purple capris.

"Jason needs some rest and I'd like for you to stay with him. I think he's fine but head trauma can be tricky. Find an empty bedroom where he can lie down for a bit and keep an eye on him," the doctor said.

I started to protest, but Sandy stepped up and said, "You do look a little pale; come on and we'll fix you up." I had to admit, without the guns and the scowl of concentration that came with them, Sandy was seriously cute. I got to my feet and followed her very athletic looking buns deeper into the suite. "This will do," she said after peeking into one of the guest rooms.

The room had a bath, a television and a writing desk with chair. As Sandy pulled the curtains closed to put the room into twilight, I piled up a couple of pillows on the double bed and lay down. I watched as Sandy turned the desk chair in my direction. "You're really just going to sit there and watch me?" I said.

Sandy shrugged and said, "Doctor's orders."

It was as if I was a kid being put down for a nap. I harrumphed, as much as a sixteen year old can harrumph, and threw my head back onto the pillows. I wondered how long I'd have to pretend to rest ... and then ten seconds later I was asleep.

I had a nice dream that I had a full hard-on and that someone was making it harder. You know how dreams are, at first I thought it was Bridget who was running her hand up and down the length of my big dick, and then she turned into April, or was it really my mother taking care of me? I opened my eyes to find Sandy lying beside me. It was her fingers that were giving my cock a workout through my pants. "Hi," I said. I guess it proves that you can get used to anything. It didn't cross my mind to wonder why this all American cutie would crawl into bed with me – of course she would, it was me after all.

"Hi," she said with shining eyes and a big smile.

"Would the doctor approve of this? I asked.

"She has her prescriptions and I have mine," Sandy said. She got to her knees and unbuckled my belt. In a few seconds I was naked from the waist down. She used both hands to play with my cock from balls to cum slit.

"I like your medicine," I said as her smooth hands upped my excitement level.

"Here's another dose," she said as her lovely lips slipped over my cock-head. She licked and sucked for a couple of minutes. My pre-cum flowed and she used it to coat my cock-shaft. She began to jerk me with both hands and I knew it wouldn't be long before I gave her a hot load.

Maybe she sensed that because she sat back and said, "I've got to ride this bad boy." She proceeded to strip off her capris and panties. Throwing her leg over my hips, she stuffed her pussy full of oversized cock. She was juicy and she was tight. "Damn, you've got a nice cock," she said.

Sandy leaned over me and put her hands on my chest for support. I reached under her shirt and filled my hands with her firm tits. Even through her bra I could feel her hardened nipples. I wanted to strip off that shirt. There was no way her breasts wouldn't be spectacular, but she had other ideas. She sat back and my hands fell to my side. I'm no expert at sex positions, but I believe she went full cowgirl on me.

"Oh yeah ... oh fuck yeah," she said breathlessly as she rolled her hips. She put her hands on her thighs and really went to bucking around. I lay there and let her do all the work. The liquid velvet feel of her pussy was glorious. I can't believe I didn't come immediately; maybe my vast experience had given me some staying power. After all, this was my fourth fuck.

"Ohhhh baby uhhhhhhhhhhhh," Sandy moaned through an orgasm. She didn't even slow down. If anything, she shagged her ass even faster. She grunted through another big O, and my cock suddenly had enough stimulation. I came. After my volcano of an orgasm with Maddie earlier, I didn't have much left. After only six or seven strong shots of hot, creamy cum, I was finished.

Sandy collapsed sideways onto the bed and I turned with her. I had to seeing as how we were joined at the groin. I was surprised when my cock wilted and retreated. Oh well, it had been a long day for me, even though it was really only mid-afternoon. I closed my eyes; another nap seemed in order.

"Ouch," I cried at the stinging pain in my earlobe. My eyes flew open in time to see Sandy's hand move away from my face.

"No more sleeping," she said. "How's your head?"

"My ear seems to be hurting like a son of a bitch, but if you mean my headache, it's gone," I said.

"Aspirin plus sex induced endorphins, got to love them," Sandy said with a smile. "Sorry about your ear, but it got your attention."

"Very much," I said. I reached for her boob. It was right there; even under a couple of layers of clothing it was teasing the hell out of me. If she wasn't going to let me sleep, then we could get it on; another hard-on was already on the way.

Sandy caught my hand and said earnestly, "Playtime's over ... for now anyway. Listen, it's important that you not hold back anything about your sister or that charm. Do you understand?"

I shrugged. "Look," I said, "she had the charm, it turned her gorgeous and brilliant. She was kidnapped by guys I barely saw and she may or may not have the charm on her. What else is there to tell you?"

"How about the big penis your sister grew?" Sandy snapped back.

"Oh," was my less than searing retort. "Come on, how did you know about that and how does that help rescue her?" I said defensively.

"It can be one of the effects of the charm, and it makes her even more valuable to her kidnappers," she said, "and it makes it even less likely that they'll harm her."

"Okay, yes, she definitely ... uh, confessed that she has a big dick. So where does that leave us?" I said.

"It leaves us getting out of this bed and joining the others," she said with a reassuring smile. "I get the bathroom first."

Five minutes later we entered the living room. The gang was all there. I could see the doctor standing just inside the kitchen, talking on her phone. The drunk was sleeping, or probably passed out, on a long sectional sofa that sat in front of the huge TV. The other three huddled together at the dining room table, engrossed in something on a laptop.

"I need to talk to the doctor," Sandy said.

I sighed and went to the end of the sofa not filled with a beautiful, softly snoring drunk. I spied the remote for the television and grabbed it. Turning on the TV, I muted the sound. I didn't want to disturb the others with whatever they were doing. The screen was impressively large and sharp, and I got my mind off things by flipping through the channels.

I stopped flipping when I saw cars on a track. It was one of those historic auto races. One where elderly, but extremely valuable, cars are driven by or for their millionaire owners. Winning the race isn't nearly as important as keeping all the expensive sheet metal untouched. I watched as an immaculate British racing green Spitfire passed a dark blue two seat roadster... "Car!" I cried, pointing at the screen.

Everyone but snoring beauty stopped to look at me. "Sorry," I said, "but I just remembered that Maddie and I came here in her car. You'd probably want to check it out."

The doctor and Sandy walked toward me. "Your fifteen year old sister owns a car?" the doctor asked.

"It's a lease," I said. "She ... uh ... talked a local dealer into giving it to her. It's a long story."

"Condense it," the doctor said.

Actually, it wasn't a long story at all. I told her what Maddie had told me a few hours ago. It seemed impossible that it really was only a few hours ago. The doctor seemed half pissed off and half worried. She looked at Sandy and said, "Take Jason and search the car."

Sandy glanced at sleeping beauty. "Janet?" she said.

The doctor shook her head. "She's done more than we could have asked of her; she's exhausted. I need to get an IV into her as soon as we get back to our rooms. It may be a day or more before she can work again, just be as thorough as you can."

"Let's go," Sandy said to me. She went to the maid's cart, moved some towels and pulled out a sizable handbag.

"How's the search for Maddie going?" I asked the doctor as I joined Sandy at the door.

"Good people are on it," the doctor said. "Don't worry..."

"They won't hurt her," I finished. "That's getting less and less reassuring every time I hear it."

A couple of minutes later we were in the parking lot of the inn. "Over here," I said. "It's the blue one." Maddie had parked in the center of the lot next to a small traffic island containing a tree.

"Nice car," Sandy said as she peered inside the window of the Z4 and tried the door, "and of course it's locked." She opened her bag, rummaged around and pulled out a slim case about four inches long. From it, she extracted two pieces of metal. You can't watch television for long without being able to recognize lock picks.

"You can pick locks?" I asked. "Of course you can," I answered. She squatted next to the driver's door and began to manipulate the picks. "Do you think that'll set off the alarm?"

"Probably," she said, "but I'm prepared to disconnect the battery."

It took her a minute, but then the lock clicked and the alarm blasted away. Have you ever been in a parking lot and watched as someone ran toward the sound of an alarm, shouting, "Hey, someone may be stealing a car over here?" No, me neither. A hundred feet away, a couple got in their Mercedes without so much as a glance in our direction. Sandy slipped into the driver's seat and opened the glove box. She lifted some papers and pulled out a key on a fob. After pushing at the buttons on the fob for a few seconds, the alarm died.

"Oh, good," I said.

"Yeah, I thought she might have left a spare key in the glove compartment since she didn't have the car for long," Sandy said. She dived into her handbag once more and pulled out a flashlight. She pushed a button on the dash and I heard a click from the back of the car. "Check the trunk," she told me. As I moved to the rear of the car, she trained the beam from the flashlight into the armrest storage.

I lifted the trunk lid and about five seconds later I was done – small car, small trunk. I made sure. I got my head in there and peered into every corner. I ran my fingers over the carpet in the darker corners. The only thing in the trunk was the new car smell. I went back, and saw the tantalizing sight of Sandy's ass as she practically stood on her head to look under the driver's seat. "Nothing back there," I said.

"Did you look under and around the spare tire?" she said, her voice muffled.

I suddenly felt very smug. I knew something she didn't. "The Z4 doesn't have a spare," I said. "It has run-flat tires."

"Oh," she said as she backed out of the car. "Were you looking at my ass?" she asked when she realized that I was standing right behind her.

"Damn right," I said.

She laughed and patted my cheek. "All right, see what you can see while I check the other side. Two sets of eyes are better than one and all that."

This sort of thing bores me beyond belief, but for Maddie's sake I tried to check every square inch. "So is Janet some sort of human charm detector or something?" I asked.

"Caught that, did you?" Sandy said. "Yes, if she's near it she can sense it directly. Otherwise she can only sense it's interaction with people."

"So that's why she said it was hazy in the suite. She could tell that Maddie had been there a while." I said.

"Something like that," Sandy said.

"And she has to be drunk?" I said.

Sandy snorted. "Yeah, and she can be a liquor snob too. She demanded that we give her this two-hundred dollar a shot vodka, and then after the third one we gave her some stuff we bought in a convenience store. She never knew the difference." She straightened and looked at me over the top of the BMW. "I wouldn't guarantee that it's not hidden in here, but I don't think she dropped it or put it in an obvious storage area."

I nodded slowly and said, "I agree ... and you know ... that just doesn't look right." While Sandy spoke, I had watched as an unmarked white van pulled to a side door of the inn. Sandy saw my gaze and turned. Two men emerged from the front of the van. The rear double-doors opened and two more men got out. A fifth man, still in the van, began to hand out equipment. The thing was they all looked to be in their mid-thirties, trim and moving with a purpose. No way was this a team of cleaners, electricians or plumbers. Nobody was fat, or smoking, or cracking jokes. No one had a phone plastered to his ear.

"Over here," said Sandy. We casually put the tree between us and the team. Sandy got on the phone. "Five suspicious men are outside the inn. You may have company," she said. I assumed she was talking to the doctor. The rest of the short conversation consisted of her saying yes in various ways.

"Let's go," she said once the men had moved inside. She locked the BMW and We walked deeper into the lot.

"Are your friends going to be all right?" I asked.

"They'll be fine. They have their own rooms. They'll work around those guys." She stopped next to a Ford Edge, a very ... very utilitarian looking vehicle.

"This is yours?" I asked, frowning at the big, boxy SUV.

"It's a rental," she said as she opened the door. "They were all out of Lamborghinis."

"You get points for saying Lamborghini," I said with a smile as I climbed in.

"What makes you think I don't own one?" she said, and we were off.

It was all I could do to not ask her if she really, really owned a Lamborghini and could I please, please drive it. We were a mile away from the inn before I thought to ask, "Where are we going, and could we get some food? I'm past starved."

"To your house, we need to search Maddie's room for the charm," she said.

"Ahh ... and how do I explain you to my family?" I asked.

"I don't know ... I'm your new girlfriend, I guess," she said.

I laughed. I mean a solid belly laugh. "In what universe are you my girlfriend?" I choked out.

"I don't qualify?" she asked. "I seem to remember us screwing our brains out less than an hour ago."

"As great as that was, I mean that I don't qualify," I said definitely.

"Okay, okay," she said. She tapped a perfectly manicured fingernail against the steering wheel as she thought. "Is there a shopping mall near here?"

"Not far," I said. In fact, it was the mall where Maddie had picked me up. "Turn right at the second light if you want to go there. What's up?"

"How's this," she said. "I'll get some appropriate clothes while you eat. Then we'll go to your house where I'll let you off. A few minutes later, I'll knock on the door and present myself as a police officer and computer tech. I'll say that some pervert has been sending unsolicited pictures to underage girls and that we think Maddie is one of the recipients. Not only that, but he may have also installed some malicious spyware. After assuring your parents that she is in no way at fault, I'll ask to see her computer. She does have a computer I assume, and it's in her room, with Internet access?"

"Yes to all that," I said. "But what if my parents freak out and want to see the pictures? What if they won't leave you alone in her room?"

"I can access some authentic looking analytical programs that would bore the pants off anyone. A hint that it might take a couple of hours should clear the room," she said. "If it comes down to it, I'll Taser everyone and lock them in a closet." After she saw the look on my face she said, "Just kidding."

I'm not so sure she was. We parked at the mall near the central entrance. Once inside, Sandy stopped to study the map on an advertising kiosk. "Okay," she said after a minute, "I see the food court is that way. I'll join you in a few minutes."

"Good deal," I said and peeled off. I was starving. It was probably two hundred yards to the food court, and I hadn't gone more than twenty when I realized that someone had called my name more than once. I looked around and saw Theresa Wiggins standing near a store entrance with a stunning female of color.

"Hi," I said as I walked up.

"Jason, this is my friend, Shay," Theresa said.

"Hey," she said."

"Hi," I said. She didn't offer her hand. Shay had taken a dip in the mixed gene pool and come out a big winner. She was slim and tall and had flawless caramel skin, high cheekbones, big brown eyes and long straight brunette hair. She was dressed in tight jeans that tucked into tooled leather boots. Her cream colored tee had a brown stitching. Her leather purse matched her boots and hung from a thin leather strap worn over her shoulder. My mom would have said that she was well put together. I would have said that she had some nice boobs and that her ass was really packed into those jeans.

"Jason is the well hung video sex buddy I told you about," Theresa said to Shay.

"Really?" I said to Theresa in a 'why in the fuck did you say that' tone.

Shay barely lifted an eyebrow, but her eyes did drop to my crotch. "I bet the camera adds inches," she said drily.

"I'll bet you ... I'll bet you that coat we were looking at yesterday," Theresa said, nodding at the store entrance we were practically blocking.

"Alright," Shay said after a second or two of contemplation, "and if he's not the stud you say then I get your orange sheath."

"Done," Theresa said. She gestured for Shay to go into the store.

"I don't have a say in this?" I asked.

"Please do me this favor, Jason. It's a really neat jacket. I'll make it worth your trouble," she finished in a lilting voice.

After spending most of the day with Maddie and five other immensely hot babes, Theresa came across as a whiny cock-tease. But what the heck, Shay was a hottie and I was already half hard. "Okay," I said with a sigh.

"Cool," she said. "There's a dressing room in the back; they never lock it. Just take five seconds to show Shay your junk and we're done." I rolled my eyes.

The store's name was Burn Matter and I'd been in it a couple of times before. It's small and narrow and dark inside, with lots of flashing lights and blaring techno-music; a combination guaranteed to draw in teens and scare off adults. The merchandise was mostly girl's clothes that ranged from Disney themes to pop culture to edgy punk stuff. There was a large display of jewelry, mostly designed to pierce any body part you'd dare to pierce. There was one employee on duty. She was a young lady with pink hair and two full sleeves of tattoos. It looked as if she'd taken advantage of her employee discount to purchase one of each of the body piercings; stuff hung all over her face. Theresa went to her and struck up a conversation.

Shay was near the rear of the store looking at tops. She picked one from a stack and held it against her tits, checking its size. She held it out and looked at the pattern on the shirt's front. With a frown, she carelessly folded the shirt in half and tossed it down. As I neared she gave me a challenging look and said over the music, "Are we doing this?"

"Damn right," I said. She was beginning to piss me off a little. I mean I was the one playing along. There was no point in her acting as if I had forced her take their silly bet.

She picked up the shirt she had just thrown down and went to the rear of the store where she went through a door. I waited a second and then followed. I made sure Theresa still had the clerk's attention and then I slipped inside. The interior of the dressing room was slightly better lit than the store, and the pounding beat of the music was muffled. Shay was once more holding the shirt up to her chest in front of a mirror. In a few seconds, she tossed it onto the wide, built-in seat and then turned to me.

"Okay dude, let's see what you got," she said.

"Wait a minute," I said. "I'm not getting anything out of this bet, let's change the terms."

"To what?" Shay asked.

"Let's say that if I don't have the best cock you've ever seen then I'll buy the coat for Theresa. But if I do have one hell of a cock then you have to give me a blow job right here and now," I said.

Shay eyed me and said, "You've got some balls on you, I'll say that." She crossed her arms under her breasts, pulling her tee tight against her mounds. My hard-on got harder. "But that's a fools bet. All I have to do is vote no to whatever you're packing."

"I'll trust you," I said evenly, daring her to take the bet. I think I saw a glimmer of respect in her cool brown eyes.

"You're on," she said.

I made a little production of unfastening and unzipping my pants. Hooking my thumbs under the waistbands of my pants and shorts, I swept them down to my knees. As I straightened up the head of my cock almost stabbed Shay in the boob, there wasn't much space in the tiny room.

"Holy shit, what a cock," she said, her eyes wide in amazement.

"And I think that settles the bet," I said.

"Yes I guess it does," she said with a laugh. She ran her hands over and around my dick as if she still felt obliged to judge it. "That is one good looking, big motherfucker," she decided. She sat on the built in seat and pulled my cock-head down to her level. She could barely get my flared head into her petite mouth, but once she did she went to work with a vengeance. She held my cock-shaft with both hands as her lips and tongue swirled around the head of my swollen dick. In a minute I could feel pre-cum begin to drip from my slit to make Shay's slippery mouth even slicker.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.