A Charming Choice - Cover

A Charming Choice

Copyright© 2013 by Heatheranne

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - For centuries a secret cult of women has used the magical properties of an amulet to make themselves beautiful, rich and powerful. When their queen dies, the amulet disappears in its quest to find, or be found by, a new owner. A thousand miles away, a fat, teen nerd finds a shiny bauble lying in some mud.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Big Breasts   Size   Transformation  

Maddie 4

Maddie was scheduled to return to the Center the next day. She arose on time and went downstairs to breakfast. Breakfast at the Parton's was a free-for-all where everyone helped themselves to whatever they could find. Maddie fixed a bowl of cereal, while her mom and sister ate yogurt with fruit. Her father entered the kitchen whistling. He looked sharp in his crisp dress shirt and tie, and smelled of aftershave. He filled his travel mug with coffee and grabbed a muffin wrapped in plastic from the cabinet over the stove.

"You ladies have a wonderful day," he said, and then he gave Abbie a lingering kiss, during which he patted his wife's behind.

When the door to the garage closed, Bridget said, "Welllll ... someone had an interesting night."

Abbie stuck her nose in the air. "I have no idea what you're talking about," she said as she left the kitchen with a wide smile.

Maddie's day at the Center was uneventful. Pete never showed. She didn't know if she was disappointed that he hadn't contrived to be there in hopes of seeing her, or if she was relieved that he was following her orders to await her call.

The next morning, Maddie slept in. Her mother and Bridget left very early for an out of town meeting, and her dad went to his office, so Maddie had the house to herself. She arose late and had a breakfast of cold milk over cereal and a mug of hot cocoa while watching cartoons. By early afternoon she was bored. She decided some exercise was in order, and decided to go bike riding in the neighborhood.

Her actual bike was a kid's model. She'd outgrown it, and it was relegated to gathering dust in the basement. Her mom had a nice bike though; she'd bought it and all the proper clothing a year ago, and now she hardly ever used it. Maddie went to her mom's closet and picked out a hot pink tank top with built in bra. Maddie giggled when she pulled it over her head and tugged the material into place. Her breasts mounded out of the cups of the square cut neckline. Oh well, that didn't matter much because her next piece of clothing was a zip up cycling jersey that flattened her breasts. It was hot pink as well and had black accents. Next was the helmet. It matched the jersey. She gathered her hair on top of her head and strapped the helmet in place.

She felt confined enough already, so she skipped on the bike shorts and settled on a pair of running shorts. Sneakers and a pair of wraparound shades completed her ensemble. She felt encouraged when she pulled her mother's bike from its rack on the garage wall and found the tires up to pressure. Shortly, she was pedaling away from the house. The development where they lived had generously wide streets. Cars could be parked at the curb on both sides and that still left two wide lanes for traffic, so there was plenty of room for cyclist. There was enough elevation change and curves to keep her ride interesting.

Thirty minutes later, Maddie steered her bike into one of the many cul-de-sacs of the development. She could see a young couple talking on the sidewalk in the distance. Without realizing it, she had headed toward the home of her former best friend Bethany "Beth" Wheeler. Beth and a boy Maddie didn't know were standing next to an old compact car.

Maddie and Beth had been inseparable as tweens. They had obsessed over the latest teen heartthrob, and planned endlessly over what clothing and jewelry they could buy with their allowances. But then Beth had developed. She had developed nice breasts practically overnight, plus an insatiable interest in boys and being popular. There was no room for the plump and unfashionable Maddie and her friendship. The end had come when Maddie had asked her if she wanted to see a currently hot movie. Beth had loudly announced in front of other students that yes, she was going to see the movie with her friends, and no, Maddie wasn't invited. Maddie had cried herself to sleep that night and had never spoken to Beth since.

Maddie coasted down the street and braked smoothly to a stop in front of the couple. She put the kickstand down and stepped off the bike. Unstrapping her helmet she lifted it and shook her silky smooth hair free around her shoulders. She unzipped her jersey in one quick pull, allowing her breasts to pop into view. Beth looked puzzled and her male friend's eyes practically popped out of his head. Maddie finally took off her sunglasses and laid them on the bike's seat.

"Maddie?" Beth cried in amazement.

Maddie ignored her and held out her hand to the young man. "Hi, I'm Maddie," she said.

"I ... I'm Zach," he said and took her hand. He was a good looking boy. His tight tee-shirt proclaimed that he worked out and wanted the world to know it.

Maddie felt the same rush of heat and power that she'd felt when she touched Pete's cock two days ago. In that instant she understood that she could control it. It was like learning to ride a bike. Suddenly, the ability was there. She oozed a little erotic energy through her fingers. She knew now that she didn't have to unleash a million volts of sexual power when all she wanted was to give a tickle.

"It's ... so ... nice ... to meet you," he said as he so very reluctantly released her hand. His gaze flickered between Maddie's cleavage and her eyes.

"Zach? ... Zach," Beth snapped to get his attention. When he could tear his eyes away from Maddie's spectacular mounds, he looked at Beth. "I thought you were late for work," she said.

Zach dug his phone out of his jeans and checked the time. "Oh shit," he said and trotted around the hood of the compact. As he opened the driver's door he shook the phone at Beth and said, "I'll text you." His voice dropped in tone. "Great to meet you," he said smoothly to Maddie. He squealed the tires on his car as he sped around the cul-de-sac's turnaround and roared up the street.

"Damn, Maddie," Beth said as she stared at Maddie's breasts. "Are those real?"

"Let's go inside," Maddie said and strode to the Wheeler's front door. There were a dozen floor plans used for the homes in their development. Maddie and Beth had taken great delight in knowing that they had the same room in the same type of house.

Maddie took the steps two at a time as she went up the stairs and into Beth's room. She looked around as the other girl jogged after her. "This is nice," Maddie said. It was no longer a little girl's room as she remembered. The walls were navy blue with cream trim, and the furniture was flawlessly finished in the same cream color.

"Thanks," said Beth. "I did the walls, and of course Dad did the desk and vanity and so forth."

Maddie nodded. Beth had always been a neat freak. There was nothing unaligned or out of place, except for the open suitcase on her bed, in which was some carefully folded clothing. "Going somewhere?" Maddie asked.

"We're going to the cabin," Beth said with a resigned sigh.

"How long will you be gone?" Maddie said.

"I don't know," Beth said. "At least two weeks."

"Oh," Maddie said. Bob Wheeler's family had maintained a primitive cabin on an island off the coast for generations. He loved to hike and fish and he even enjoyed making repairs the cabin often needed. Beth had thought it was great adventure when she was younger, but now the lack of cell service and electricity made it a slice of hell for the modern teenager.

"I thought you guys went in the spring?" Maddie said.

"Not this year," Beth said. "He couldn't get away from work."

"I see," Maddie said. She could see an opportunity, especially when it got tossed in her lap like this. But first she had to take care of Beth. "I don't know Zach. Are you two a thing?"

"Maybe ... I guess," Beth said.

"Are you guys doing it?" Maddie asked. "He looks like a stud."

Beth's tone rounded back to her old contempt. "Why? Do you think you can steal him? You know, those plastic boobs will only get you so far, little girl."

Maddie looked her former friend dead in the eyes and said, "I could have him if I wanted. Easily." She took Beth's hands. "And as for these, yes they're real," she said as she held Beth's palms against the exposed skin of her breasts. She made sure Beth got a hard dose of her sexual power.

Beth's eyes flew open wide and she inhaled in a long, shuddering breath. "Ohhhh fuck..."she moaned. "What is this?"

"It's what happens when you let Zach play with those bumps you call tits ... times about a million," Maddie said. "Here, you know what to do with this." She turned loose of Beth's right hand and smiled as the girl clamped it to her crotch and groped the area of her clit as if her life depended on it.

Maddie continued to hold Beth's hand as the girl slowly went to her knees. Beth came once, twice and then continuously as Maddie willed the flow of sexual power through her hand. After two long minutes of listening to Beth moan and groan, and play with herself shamelessly, Maddie released her hand. Beth collapsed to the floor until she lay prostrate at Maddie's feet; her breath came in ragged gasps.

Beth weakly pushed herself into a kneeling position. She continued to breathe hard. Her face and neck were still flush with sexual excitement. She looked up at Maddie and tears dripped from the corners of her eyes. "I ... I don't know what to say. You're such a wonderful person. I don't know how I could have ever killed our friendship and screwed you over like that. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

Maddie felt a twinge of guilt, and then quickly quashed it. Beth was still the same little bitch, only now she was a little bitch under the influence of the charm. Maddie decided that bringing Beth to her knees with tears in her eyes was revenge enough for Beth's betrayal. Well, almost enough. She wasn't immune to the sexual power she'd unleashed. She couldn't deny the pressure in her growing cock. "Beth, while you're down there," she said as she unbuttoned her shorts, "there's something you need to do."

Five minutes later, Beth sat back on her heels. Her face, hair and the front of her shirt were streaked with cum. Beth had managed to swallow an amazing amount of Maddie's cream, but not hardly all of it. Maddie swiped the last bit of cum with her finger from the tip of her cock before it disappeared. She glanced around for some place to get rid of it and decided that Beth's shirt couldn't get any messier. She wiped her finger on Beth's shoulder and asked, "Where's your father?"

Beth licked cum from her fingers. "Mmm ... creamy goodness," she said with praise, "uh, Dad's in the basement, I think."

Maddie left Beth's bedroom and took the stairs to the main floor. There, she opened a door and went down more stairs to the basement. At her home, the basement was largely unfinished. There was one corner devoted to exercise equipment, and a partitioned off area that served as her father's home office. The rest of their basement was junky with the family's old furniture and rarely used items.

By contrast, Bob Wheeler's basement was a model of organization. Shelves with neatly labeled boxes lined the walls. There was a den on one side where Maddie and Beth use to play for hours on end. Bob's workshop took up the rest of the space. Everything was always clean and in its place. As she reached the bottom of the stairs, Maddie saw Wheeler put a camp stove on his workbench.

"Hi, Mr. Wheeler," she said.

Wheeler turned. His gaze began at Maddie's smoothly tanned legs and went to her tiny waist, lingered for a while on her high set breasts that mounded above her tank top, and finally found her beautiful face and cascade of blonde hair. "Maddie?" he said and stalled out for three full seconds. " ... wow, you look ... uh ... really nice. It's good to see you."

"Good to see you too," Maddie said. "Getting ready for your trip?"

Wheeler looked at the stuff on the workbench as if it had suddenly appeared there. "Oh, yeah ... going to the cabin tomorrow. I guess you talked to Beth."

"Yes," Maddie said. "We cleared up our relationship. So much so in fact, I think you should invite me to tag along."

"Oh gee, Maddie ... I don't know. Things are pretty well arranged for only the two of us. It's really short notice. Maybe another time?" Wheeler said.

Maddie held his gaze as she walked to him. She smiled sweetly and said, "No, this is the perfect time." She slipped her hand between his legs and unleashed her power. Wheeler jumped as if he'd been shocked. His cock stiffened in an instant, and two seconds later he was coming. Wheeler staggered backwards and steadied himself against his workbench.

"Maddie, no ... ungh, ungh, ungh..." he grunted over and over.

Maddie almost laughed. Wheeler sounded as if he was having a really bad bowel movement. She removed her hand after a few moments; his pants were stained and her palm was moist. She ripped a heavy duty paper towel from its roll that lay on the bench and fastidiously wiped her hand.

Wheeler looked at his stained pants and then at Maddie. "What's happened to you, and how did you do that?" he asked in awe.

"You didn't like it?" she said.

"Are you kidding? It was the most incredible sexual experience of my life, but how?" he said.

"How is a long story." Maddie couldn't suppress a giggle. "Do you always make that awful grunting sound when you come?"

Wheeler frowned in embarrassment. "I can't help it ... but for you I swear I can change. Any sound you want ... or, or nothing at all."

Maddie patted him on the cheek and said, "That's sweet, Bob. You know my dad, don't you?"

"Uh, sure, mostly from the homeowners' association meetings," he said.

"Good," Maddie said. "So here's what you're going to do. At eight o'clock tonight, you're going to call him. You'll say that Beth and I have made up, and us dads have to take care of the little girls, and so Maddie simply has to come with us to the cabin, and they'll be all upset if we don't make this happen. Okay? Just two guys making it work for their daughters, taking care of business."

Wheeler nodded enthusiastically. "I can do that. I won't take no for an answer."

"Thanks, Bob," Maddie said. "I know you can do it." She patted his arm and gave him another jolt." He shuddered and inhaled loudly. "When are you guys planning to leave?"

"Uhhhhhh, seven sharp in the morning," Wheeler said.

"No, I don't think so," said Maddie. "You be at my house no earlier than ten."

"Ten is better ... it's great," Wheeler said. In fact he said it three more times as Maddie mounted the steps to leave.

Maddie was watching kittens play with a ball of yarn on YouTube in her room when she heard the family's phone ring. It was exactly eight o'clock in the evening. Five minutes later, her dad stuck his head in the door of her room. "I understand the Wheeler's invited you to their cabin for a couple of weeks," he said.

"Yeah," Maddie said, "I thought I'd let you guys talk it out before I asked."

He nodded as if to say that was a wise choice. "Okay," he said. "Don't wait until the last second to pack."

"I won't," Maddie said. In fact, except for a few toiletries, she was ready.

At ten the next morning, Maddie pulled her bag to the curb. Her parents and Bridget had already gone their own ways. The Wheelers were already there and Bob leapt from the SUV when he saw her coming, "Hi, Maddie, let me put that away for you," Bob said, taking her bag.

"Thanks," said Maddie. She climbed into the rear passenger seat.

"Hiiiiii..." squealed Beth from the front.

"Hi," Maddie said. Beth babbled about how much fun they were going to have as Bob drove them away from the development. As they reached the main road, and Beth stopped talking long enough to take a breath, Maddie said, "Bob, take us to the airport."

"The airport?" said Bob. "But we have no reservations and there's so much baggage..."

"I'm going to the airport," Maddie interrupted. "You guys are going to the cabin as planned. I'm not."

"Awww," said the Wheelers in unison.

"Wow, you did that in harmony," said Maddie. "It's a little creepy. Now here's the plan. You have to act as if I'm on the island with you. If someone has to get in touch with me, you'll make excuses. I'm out hiking or whatever, and then you call my cell to let me know. Okay?"

"We'd have to cross the inlet to that little store, but we'll do it as quickly as possible," said Bob. "Where are you going, if I may ask?"

"If you don't know, then you can't tell anyone," Maddie said.

"Oh, of course," Bob said.

The drive to the airport lacked any more conversation. When they stopped at the loading and unloading zone in front of the terminal, Bob pulled Maddie's bag from the SUV. "Thanks for your help, Bob," she said.

When she rolled her bag onto the sidewalk, Beth was standing there. Tears were flowing across her cheeks. "Please don't go; I'll be so worried," Beth blubbered.

"Oh please," Maddie said. "You threw away my friendship in a heartbeat when you thought it might keep you from being oh so popular."

"But you're so beautiful now," she wailed. "You're the one I want to be seen with.

"Dry up and enjoy your vacation," Maddie said as she walked away.


Maddie pulled her bag through the automatic doors of the airport terminal. She had been here once before, and everything looked the same. The airline counters and car rental agencies were straight ahead. To her right was the security checkpoint, waiting lounge and restaurant. To her left was the baggage claim, souvenir shop and tourist information.

She settled into one of the awful plastic chairs on the edge of the waiting area, and wondered where she should go. She didn't want to fly anywhere, coming here was simply a way to throw off the Wheelers, not that they'd rat her out. She wondered if maybe she should have reinforced that idea before they'd left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.