A Charming Choice - Cover

A Charming Choice

Copyright© 2013 by Heatheranne

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - For centuries a secret cult of women has used the magical properties of an amulet to make themselves beautiful, rich and powerful. When their queen dies, the amulet disappears in its quest to find, or be found by, a new owner. A thousand miles away, a fat, teen nerd finds a shiny bauble lying in some mud.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Big Breasts   Size   Transformation  

Maddie 3

Maddie could see her mother and Ms. Rockford through the glass of the broad door. They were looking right back at her, cold looks. Pete parked in the first space that afforded a buffer between his pristine truck and other cars. Maddie turned to him and said, "If you really love me, you'll do as I ask, okay?"

"Anything," Pete said solemnly.

"Good," said Maddie. "When we get out of this truck, you are to treat me as a new acquaintance. We shared a lunch down by the river, and nothing else happened. Got it?"

"Got it," he said. "When can we get together again? You know ... a real date."

"I don't know," Maddie said. "We'll see." She climbed out of the truck and strode to the door, leaving Pete to lock up and trail behind. Once inside, Maddie went to Ms. Rockford and said, "I have to apologize; I forgot to mark myself out for lunch. I'm sorry." Volunteers for the center were supposed to indicate that they had left the building by marking it on the chalkboard. That allowed Ms. Rockford to plan her day.

Ms. Rockford nodded and said, "That's all right, sugar." Her focus shifted when Pete came through the sliding doors. "Pete, come with me please. I need some boxes moved."

"Yes, ma'am," Pete said. As they walked away, Pete turned and put his hand to the side of his head in the classic gesture of someone talking on the phone. He silently mouthed the words, "I'll call you."

Maddie turned to her mother. "Hi, you're early," she said evenly.

"Let's go," Abbey said. Her heels snapped angrily on the hard surface of the parking lot as they walked to the SUV. "I cannot believe what you did today young lady. You learned at the age of five not to get in a car with strangers. At least I thought you had learned it," she said hotly as she bounced the SUV onto the highway.

"It was lunch for goodness sake," Maddie said. "Ms. Rockford knows him. She sent him to me. He's doing charity work. His father's a minister."

"If you'd bothered to ask her," Abbey shot back, "Ms. Rockford would have told you that she knew the Reverend Peter Alfred well, but that she barely knew his son. Up until today he'd only brought around clothing once a month or so." Abbey took a deep breath. "She hardly expected you two to run off at the first opportunity. Like me, she thought you had better sense."

"It was lunch time. We went to eat lunch." Maggie fought to keep the petulance out of her voice but failed.

Abbey slammed her hand on the steering wheel. "I don't give a damn. You acted stupidly and now you're grounded."

"For how long?" Maggie asked. That was what she always said when her mother grounded her. It was a reflex.

"Until your brain and your good sense catches up with that new body of yours. I'll not have you running around like some slut," Abbey said.

Maddie gritted her teeth all the way home. She knew her mother expected her to throw a fit, but she was determined not to give her the satisfaction. When they arrived at home, she calmly closed the SUV's door, walked lightly to her room and quietly closed its door. Now she could cut loose; she could throw herself on her bed, cover her head with a pillow, sob like a baby and scream until her throat ached.

To her surprise, she didn't. She took three long, calming breaths. She felt her blood pressure drop, and a calm resolve filled her mind. Being grounded was of no consequence. Hell, she'd grounded herself all summer with her reluctance to show herself to her friends. That thought brought her back to her impending appointment with Dr. Linscombe. It couldn't happen. Dr. Linscombe would be baffled, and then he'd send her to a specialist. There would be tests and more tests.

And speaking of tests, back to school time was drawing closer. That would be a nightmare. Students, staff and teachers would treat her like a freak. Home schooling wouldn't be much better. She'd be bored to tears, and she wouldn't be able to avoid the people who knew her forever. No, she had to get out and buy time until she could talk to Jason and figure this thing out.

Maddie marched down the stairs toward her parent's bedroom. As she passed the kitchen, the telephone, which hung on the wall, began to ring.

After she answered, she heard Pete's breathless voice, "Maddie, I am so sorry. Ms. Rockford said you were in big trouble and..."

"It's alright, Pete, I can handle it," Maddie interrupted.

"Oh good," he said. His voice dropped. "Look, I really want to see you again. I mean, when we left that park I thought it would be weeks before I even thought about sex again. But hearing your voice ... Maddie, I'm hard as a rock ... I..."

"Pete, please," Maddie said. "I've got a lot on my mind right now." Was this the curse of the charm, she wondered. Was every guy she touched going to be this needy? "Look, don't call me again. I'll call you. And as far as your erection is concerned, do what all guys do with one. Just try not to ... you know ... make it raw, or whatever." He was still talking when she hung up.

The door to her parent's bedroom was partially open. Maddie could see that her mom had stripped down to her bra and panties. She was carefully hanging her skirt in the closet. Her mom had lots of nice underwear; today, she was wearing a frilly set in azure. For a woman in her forties, she had a great figure – full breasts and hips, no cellulite and nothing sagged. Mom was a hot babe. Maddie found her pulse quickening. Until that moment, she hadn't been sure how to approach her mother, and now she couldn't believe what she was about to do.

"Mom," she said as she crossed the room. Her mother frowned as she turned from the closet. She looked ready for a confrontation. Maddie wrapped her arms around her in a fierce hug. Maddie's high, taut breasts pressed onto and rode over her mother's heavy tits. "I don't want to fight," she murmured into her mother's hair.

Abbey patted her on the back. "Neither do I, darling," she said. "I worry about you, that's all."

Maddie kissed her mother on the cheek, and then lightly on the lips. "You don't have to worry about me, Mom," she said. She slid her fingers through her mom's silky hair, and then cradled her head as she pressed her lips firmly to her mother's.

For a handful of seconds, Abbey seemed too startled to move. Then she tried to pull back, but Maddie moved with her until Abbey was pinned against the wall next to the closet. Abbey put her hands on Maddie's shoulders. She pushed and struggled, but she had no leverage. Her struggles grew weaker, and finally her arms slumped in surrender. Her daughter's kiss was not a painful attack, but a firm caress that wouldn't be refused. Abbey couldn't help herself. She responded by putting her arms around her daughter's neck and kissing back. Her arousal skyrocketed. She had never been so urgently horny in her life.

Maddie felt her mother's struggles cease. Her tongue teased at her mother's lips until she returned the favor. Their kisses became longer, wetter, more urgent. Maddie pushed her knee between her mother's thighs. With her free hand, she pulled on Abbey's hip until she felt the slick material of her mother's panties on her thigh. She kept her lips firmly planted and practically stuck her tongue down her mother's throat.

Abbey felt Maddie's silky thigh slide between her legs. Did her fifteen year old daughter know what she was doing? When Maddie grabbed her ass and caused her to press her clit on the hard muscle of her daughter's thigh, the answer was definitely yes. The pressure on her clit was exquisitely intense. Her juices flowed, soaking the band of her panties. She rolled her hips back to relieve the pressure, and then quickly rolled them forward once more. Maddie's hand urged her on, back and forth, back and forth. The hell with it, Maddie obviously wanted this. She'd give it to her. She sucked on the hot wetness of Maddie's tongue. Her breath came in ragged gasps as she fought for that last bit of stimulation that would put her over ... and there it was. She wrapped her arms around her daughter and held on as the waves of orgasmic pleasure built beyond anything she had ever experienced. She rode the high for an impossibly long time and then gasped for air as the feeling faded.

"Let it out, Mom ... let it all out," Maddie cooed in her mother's ear. She loved it. She had brought her mother to a thundering climax. She felt sexy. She felt powerful. She felt pressure in her groin; her cock was growing.

Abbey regained her breath and said, "Maddie ... that, that was amazing ... I can't believe ... could we really have ... it's impossible."

Maddie looked into her mother's eyes. There was no anger there, no shock or horror at what had just happened. Abbey was looking at her with surprise, delight and awe. "You haven't seen impossible yet, Mom," she said. "Take a seat on the bed."

Once Abbey was perched on the edge of the mattress, Maddie pulled down the lady-like thigh length shorts she'd worn to the Center and let them fall to the floor. She looked down and chuckled. Her hard-on was stretched painfully sideways in her panties. In fact, her cock-head was pulling the waistband a couple of inches from her body. She freed the monster from its cotton confines and swung to face her mother.

"Oh my God," Abbey said as her hand flew up to cover her gaping mouth. "That ... that can't be real."

"Very real," Maddie said. She pulled it from one side to the other in order to give her mother a good look.

Abbey reached out and stroked the shaft with the tips of her fingers. "It's magnificent," she said in awe. "It's so long and sleek and ... and ... huge. Quite the biggest I've ever dreamed of." She put her full hand on the shaft and stroked it form end to end. She laughed and put her other hand next to the first one. "Wow, more than a double hand job," she said with a laugh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.