The Boss Over for Dinner - Cover

The Boss Over for Dinner

Copyright© 2013 by Bobsone

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - How my wife and I found enjoyment in sex

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

The knock on the door heralded the Boss( also a good mate) and his Wife's arrival for dinner. I opened the door and was surprised to find Jim standing there alone. " Sorry, but Anne has one of her headaches so I hope you don't mind she won't be coming, we would have let you know earlier but she was hoping it would have cleared up by now".

"That's ok " I said " come on in, grab a chair while I get you a drink", just then my gorgeous 32 year old Wife Carol walked in wearing the low cut dress that I had asked her to wear, also no bra and her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material, (I always get a thrill when I see Carol dressed this way, and feel good when other men ogle at her).

Jim gave her a peck on the cheek and I noticed him having a good look down her cleavage as he gave her the bottle of wine and the bunch of flowers he was carrying. (He knows how to put on the charm).

"Sorry about the missus not making it" he said "that's alright" she replied "all the more for us" with that she turned and walked to the kitchen saying she would get dinner ready.

I got Jim and I a drink sat next to him on the settee and started a casual conversation with him which he didn't seem to take much notice of as he was too busy watching Carol set the table up for the three of us instead of four. He was no doubt looking on one of her bare boobs which I could also see as she bent over the table to put down the plates of food.

"Dinners ready if you two are, come and get it" she said, Jim seemed to have a problem getting to the table as he tried to cover up the obvious bulge in his pants which I'm sure Carol must have noticed as her nipples were now really poking out about 10mm, stretching the already tight dress she was wearing.

Dinner went well and the wine flowed the conversation was from Jim, aimed mainly at Carol, he did say I was very lucky to have not only a great cook but also a beautiful lady for a wife, which again had her nipples stiff I told him he didn't have to remind me as I found her equally attractive., Carol was now blushing bright red as Jim said he wished his wife would dress up to excite him as much as she was. "Don't be silly" she said "Anne is a lovely lady' She doesn't have breasts as nice as yours" he muttered "what was that" she asked "nothing " he replied, but I heard it, loud and clear.

We retired to the lounge as Carol cleared up, I got the Boss a nice stiff drink and he said that that was not the only stiff he had had tonight, I laughed, said "I noticed," and felt proud and a little aroused, knowing that she had this effect on my Boss. who is very good looking and I know has had a lot of experience with quite a few sexy women in his time.

I must point out that Carol and I were both virgins when we married and had, what we thought was a good sex life. (How little did we know) The booze was starting to get to me as I mixed more drinks for Jim and Carol so I didn't have one this time round, Jim got up and went to the bathroom and I took the opportunity to mention the hard on that he had had when gazing at her bare tit she said she had noticed but didn't know why till I told her that one was clearly visible in all it's glory, "O God" she said " what will he think of me"? "from the hard on he had, I have a very good idea" I replied.

Carol got up and said she was going to wash the dishes " I'll help" Jim said as he walked back into the room, I think he may have heard what we were saying, but said nothing about it, I did say he was a guest and he wasn't doing any such thing, His reply was that he wanted too as he was really enjoying our company and wanted to thank Carol for the meal and for looking so lovely, " you relax and have another drink Bob" I sat back for a moment then got up to put on some music when I heard some whispering then an audible "No Jim", Carol came back into the lounge room with a red face and nipples bigger than I had ever seen them,

Jim was still in the kitchen so I asked if she was ok as she looked and sounded rather agitated.

She whispered that Jim had kissed her on the lips and thanked her for the dinner and had then cupped one of her breasts and said he wished his wife had boobs as big as her, as he placed his other hand on her buttocks, she didn't want to cause a scene and said nothing at first, but he took her hand and put it on his hard on, she said it felt huge and she actually squeezed it as she felt her pussy tingle, she was in a state of confusion as his hand slipped up her dress and stroked her pussy lips through her thin panties, she broke away with a "no", and that is when she came into the lounge room, I felt my own cock rising as I realised that my Boss had been feeling up my darling wife, and couldn't understand why, as I have always been a bit jealous of other men around Carol but didn't feel that way with Jim, in fact it got me thinking.

Carol said she hoped I wasn't mad with her, I took her hand and put onto my by now very stiff prick "does that answer your question" I replied.

Jim came into the room and asked if he could have another drink and Carol went to get him one I followed saying I think I'll have a scotch Carol saying " I think I will have one too " she got Jim's drink and I asked Carol to take it in and give Jim a nice flash as she bent in front of him to put the drink on the coffee table she whispered "no way, he was excited enough in the kitchen without turning him on more," " please" I said as she picked up Jim's drink, it's certainly got me turned on, she replied "so am I", I thought "Wow".

We then both went in to join our guest. She did bend in front of him and I felt another twitch in my prick as I saw his gaze go directly to her exposed breasts. We passed as she went to her chair and I smiled and whispered "thanks".and I went to join Jim on the lounge

A few more drinks were consumed, and as Carol got more and more tipsy her dress started to ride up her legs exposing a lot more than she normally did, I think she knew what she was doing though and it was so seductive who was I to complain, this was a great turn on for me and I could see Jim had a big bulge in his pants and I'm sure he could see mine as well.

I asked Carol to come and join us, she asked why, and I told her she looked really lonely all by herself, she got up and sat between us as I told Jim Carol had told me what had happened in the kitchen and I didn't mind if Carol didn't, she said she got really turned on by it but was afraid to let it go any further in case I walked in and caught them and got upset and that the feel of another man's cock sent a thrill through her fingers down to her toes Jim got up to leave and apologised for his behaviour. Carol shocked me by saying "Bob I would like to feel Jim's prick again if its ok by you, I said "O yes please, Jim, don't go yet" all he said was "Yes" Carol put her arms around both of us and kissed us passionately.

There was nice soft music playing when Jim asked Carol to dance, he took her in his arms and all 6ft- 1inches of him towered over Carols 5ft-4ins her head coming somewhere around his neck as she snuggled into him and started to kiss it, he in turn started to grind his penis into her belly button, he smiled over at me as I gave him the thumbs up, he slid one of the straps of her shoulder, bared her left breast and stooping to take a nipple into his mouth, He got off to a good start as Carol loves having her teats sucked and really gets turned on, the other strap soon followed and her dress slid from her fantastic body to the floor, by now the dancing had stopped and Carol now wearing a very shear pair of panties was busy undoing Jim's pants which joined her dress on the floor, she gasped as her hand went into his boxers and pulled out a huge prick I guessed to be at least 9in long, I could not believe how small my wife's hand looked around my Bosses cock which seemed to grow even more before my eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.