Bob the Model - Cover

Bob the Model

Copyright© 2013 by Barneyr

Chapter 4: Carol's Letter

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4: Carol's Letter - A young man tries to make a decent living and uses the resources at his disposal, be they his body, his experience, or his love.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Oral Sex   Slow   Nudism  

I finally decided it was time to read her letter to me, if for no other reason to satisfy my promise to Mr. Owens.

My Darling Husband Bob,

I am so sorry about this mess. After you reminded me about what happened with you and April it brought back the memories of how you broke down when you thought about her betrayal. That was even three years after it happened, but you were still hurting from it. I remember saying that I would never cheat on you and now I have broken that promise as well as broken my vows to you that we said at our wedding.

For your information it only started about two months after you went to nights. I was lonely and Gary was there to console me and he helped me cope with the loneliness. But it didn't turn into cheating with sex until a couple of weeks before my first trip. We had lunch at the hotel restaurant by the office and suddenly I found myself in a hotel room and Gary was kissing me and I just let it go on and then before I knew it he was having sex with me. I know that you're thinking he drugged me, but that is not true. I was just horny and I wanted it and he was there when I needed some sex. I know it was wrong, but I just couldn't help it. After that first time it just became easier for me to let Gary have his way with me. It was just sex, not even hot monkey sex, there was no love there, I didn't love him, in fact I didn't even like him but the sex was nice, not great like with you, but it was nice and it filled a need I had at the time. But I still love only one person: you.

My love for you is all I know, I am having a hard time functioning without you. You were my love and my life. When you hurt your groin I really was worried and then when you got so sick that I had to take you to the hospital, I almost died with grief for you. Then you hit me with this divorce, I was at first shocked and then it hit me what I had done. Your last sickness was caused by me and what I did to you and our marriage. Now I know just how badly I hurt you because I feel the same hurt.

You do know I got fired and Gary lost his job too. I tried to explain to Troy, the owner that it was Gary that did the damage to me and you. He was the predator and I was just his helpless prey. I told Troy that if I could get a different job that had nothing to do with customers or suppliers he could maybe keep me around. I told him I would do anything except have sex with anyone, if I could just keep a job since I was now homeless and jobless.

I explained to him that I would only have a small amount of money from the 40 percent of our worth that you would leave me with in the divorce. He could see that I was truly devastated by my betrayal to you. I think he was going to talk to you because he said something about only if I promise to keep my legs together would I be allowed to keep working at all. It seems that Troy likes my work and so I may still be employed as long as you don't sue him.

I know that was in the works, but I please ask that you not do that. Troy is a very nice man and he doesn't deserve that kind of publicity just for two people being idiots.

Yes I'm an idiot. You loved me with all your heart. and I carelessly threw you aside for some small cheap thrills. I know I can never forgive myself for what I have done to us, but I hope that in time that you will not hate me so much as you do right now.

Bob, if you can ever forgive me for being such a fool to listen to someone who did not have my best interest at heart like I thought Gary did, then please let me know I will come to you clean and bearing my heart, my soul and my body for you only. I know that if I live to be a hundred I will always regret how I threw my most precious love away for some hollow words and cheap thrills.

I'm so very sorry Bob.

Your loving ex-wife Carol

I sat there reading and rereading that letter. Yes there were parts that were hard to read because of the smears of running ink, but I think that Carol had finally understood what she did to us. There were a few more smears after I read it as there were tears in my eyes too. But what do I do? I think the best thing for me is to let her go completely and leave the area. Hopefully Craig can find something for me far away from here where I can maybe start anew.

I know one thing for certain; I will never ever trust a woman again. It may screw up any future relationship I might have, but I will damn sure know where the next woman is at all times and who she is with even if I have to put a tracker on her ankle or a camera in her hair or maybe in a necklace. But I swear on anything holy that I will not tolerate a cheating bitch again. I may just kill her, her lover and me at the same time. That way I know no one will ever cheat on me again.

I sat in that kitchen chair for I don't know how long until I looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was time for me to get ready for work. I did manage to get showered and dressed for work and when I came in Craig called me into his office.

"Bob, I have some news for you. I talked with some friends of mine and I have some offers for you to look over. One is in New Orleans and one is in Cleveland and I even got one here from another friend in Tampa. Now the one in Tampa is as an assistant manager of an IT division for a big manufacturing firm. The one in Cleveland is manager of a division of an auto parts company, not just the IT part, but the whole support division. The one in New Orleans is for a night shift supervisor just like you are now. Of course the pay is going to be according to the job, but all three wanted you to come see them, all expenses paid. So here are the offers, go study them and then let me know if there is any you don't want."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.