Bob the Model - Cover

Bob the Model

Copyright© 2013 by Barneyr

Chapter 3: Proof is Forthcoming

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3: Proof is Forthcoming - A young man tries to make a decent living and uses the resources at his disposal, be they his body, his experience, or his love.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Oral Sex   Slow   Nudism  

Monday came around and I had slept fairly well, it was late when I went to sleep because I kept running through my mind what I needed to do today. I needed to go to the bank and take some money out and put in my safe deposit box. I also needed to see about an appointment with my hopefully new divorce lawyer. I also needed to talk to Phil Meyers at work. He and I usually go to Coushatta at least three times a year to play in Texas Hold'em tournaments. We usually just get a ticket for the tour bus to take us up on Friday and come back on Sunday. They have a special deal where you get a good, but inexpensive room and they usually throw in twenty to twenty-five bucks of free play. These are group things where they get a bus full of people going for the weekend and it's like a hundred per person, per day, which includes the room. There is also the Choctaw casino up in Durant, Oklahoma too.

I heard the alarm in the master bedroom, so I got up, and went downstairs and fixed Carol her breakfast. I usually went back to bed, but this morning I joined Carol at the table. I had a light breakfast of cereal and a banana. I had fixed her eggs, sausage and toast, pretty much like usual. Carol hadn't dressed in any of her fancy clothes she got on her shopping trip on Saturday, so that was business as usual.

"Bob, Honey are you going to be up for the day now?"

"Yes, I have a couple of errands to run today and I thought I would get an early start. I need to go to the bank and I thought that since you will be gone all next week then maybe I could talk to Phil and see if he wanted to take a couple of days over at Coushatta and see if we could make some money again."

"That would definitely make the week seem shorter without me, wouldn't it? Just don't lose too much. Don't take a lot of money with you. I know you usually win some, but don't get carried away, okay?"

Carol went off to her job with Gary and I went off upstairs and got dressed, then called Susan Hawk's office. She actually had an appointment tomorrow at 10:00am. I guess Justine had called her. I made that and said I would have most of the information needed for that meeting. Next I left the house and drove to the bank. I removed $1000 from my savings to be able to pay for the lawyer. When I got home I did a little searching on the internet to see if I could get a new birth certificate or some type of document that would let me get a driver's license or state ID card so I could open a new safe deposit box with my modeling money and maybe some more from the casinos.

I did an awful lot of research, so now I was able to piece together a new name and submitted for a birth certificate from another state that would be returned to me in three to five days. I had this new birth certificate send to my new mailbox at the one of the Post Net locations in a town a few miles away. I had opened that box on Tuesday morning after driving up there. I paid in cash and did not have to show an ID. I told the people there that I had been robbed and lost my driver's license and everything and that I needed a safe place to send the new credit cards and license. I said they took my mailbox key as well and I didn't want whoever robbed me getting my new stuff. So Tuesday afternoon I sent for my new birth certificate in the name of Jamison Rodney Grune. I had researched that name and found someone with that name and about my age, however he had died two years ago.

I made my Tuesday appointment with Susan Hawk between my trip to south Austin and my research for a new identity. I found out all the ins and out of divorce. I may have good grounds for a quick divorce, depending on the results of the PI's findings. We were going to have to wait for his results for specifics, but the paperwork for irreconcilable differences can be started and then we just need proof for the other set due to adultery.

Now it was just a matter of time until I had proof of Carol cheating on me. Once at work, I talked with Phil about a trip to gamble in a week or so. I really wanted to go during the week so I could get my new drivers license, but would have to wait for my new birth certificate to come in. So we planned on going the week after Carol's trip. We would do a Thursday-Friday thing and come back Friday night or early Saturday morning.

Wednesday morning I got a phone call on my cell from M. Falcon Security and Investigations. They wanted to see about entry to our house to be able to wire up the house with cameras and recorders and put a recorder on our phone so that they could gather the data that was required for my request. I told them anytime between 9:00am and 2:00pm would be fine. Just make sure they notified me so I could be home to let them in. They said they could be there at 9:30 on Thursday and it should only take a couple of hours. I said I would be here.

Tuesday evening Carol had come home so happy because she now had her itinerary for her trip so I added those to her map and list of places she would visit. She was so excited about the trip she could hardly stand it.

As for me I was really down in the dumps, I had tried a couple of times to get Carol to come with me and Phil to Coushatta and she refused, I wonder now just how long this affair with Gary has been going on. He had started there about three years ago I think, about the time Phil and I started going to gamble. Carol and I had been married for almost eight years now, so has she cheating on me for three years? If she had, I know I was going for the scorched earth on Carol, Gary and their company. I would damn sure make them all pay for the loss of my marriage.

Once this thing was all over with, I am going to force Carol to sit down with a shrink and me and find out what is wrong with me that women have to keep cheating on me. Is my problem that I love them too much? I mean when I am committed to a relationship I am totally committed, I love them, I treat them like ladies just like my mother once told me. She said 'always treat a woman as a lady, until she proves otherwise.' Well I have always done that, maybe I should start treating all women as a cheating slut and they would never stray.

Yeah like that would ever happen. If I treated every woman like a cheating slut, I would probably be shot inside of a week. Then what the hell is wrong with me that women must mistreat me and cheat on me like they do. They say they love me and then they go behind my back and fuck anyone they want to and then expect me to welcome them back into my life with open arms.

Well fuck you to all those cheating bitches; I'm fucking tired of all this bullshit. I want to be treated like I treat my women. Damn it when is it my turn to be loved, I mean really loved for me and not what I can provide or what I let them get away with or the disrespect they show me and our marriage. God, I don't understand women, why did you have to make them so devious and hard to understand?" I screamed out in anger.

All too soon it was Sunday night and I dropped Carol off at the airport and met up with Gary, her boss, John Anders and Bill Meeks, the salesmen for the area they were visiting. I had met all three of them at the last Christmas party. Gary was about forty-five to fifty to Carol's thirty-one. He was fit and about six feet tall and I guess he could be called handsome. John Anders was about five feet four and balding and about fifty or so, he had a pot belly, but otherwise looked fair. Bill Meeks was six-one or two and about seventy pounds overweight; he wasn't quite ugly but you know the old expression 'a mug only a mother could love' came to mind when I looked at him. Bill looked to be almost sixty with lots of grey hair and a single big bushy eyebrow that went from one side of his face to the other almost touching his hairline at each end. I figured that Carol was not cheating with either John or Bill, but with Gary, yeah I could see her attraction. Damn him! Anyway I kissed Carol goodbye, went back to the car park, and drove home.

I had talked to Jimmy Dickens the PI, earlier in the week after I got Carol's itinerary and he said he would have someone at each hotel they were staying at and would already have the rooms bugged with audio and maybe cameras too if they could find good hiding places. Since they already had reservations and someone had already reserved certain rooms, his people would make sure they covered their bases. Now it was just a matter of waiting. I needed to transfer a further $10,000 to M. Falcon to cover the expenses, but it was cheep at half the price.

Man it was really hard waiting and not knowing. By Wednesday I called Jimmy and asked if what I thought was happening was in truth happening. He said four little words that ended all hope. He said, 'I'm afraid so, yes.' I called Susan's office and left the message, 'Yes go for adultery, we have the evidence.' So that was it, now it was just a matter of hiding money and letting the courts take their time.

Carol came back home very early Saturday morning about 3:00am, and went right to bed. She said Gary had dropped her off and she was just wiped out from all the hustle and bustle and the travel. She said she couldn't sleep a wink on the flight back from Memphis.

When I awoke at eight I took Carol's suitcase, and hung up the clean clothes and took the dirty clothes to the laundry. I checked out her sexy panties and bras and I checked her panties for crusty deposits and found every one of them including the pair she took off before climbing into bed. I put them into a zip lock bag and put them in the back of the freezer. I would take them to the hospital later today for DNA tests. I did start the laundry and then left for the hospital. I went to the lab and a tech removed the panties, and then took samples from several places on each one labeling each sample. He then handed the panties back to me in the bag and said thanks. I said, "Susan thanks you as well as me. If you ever need something I can help with, don't ever hesitate to ask me, okay?"

"Not a problem Bob, Susan helped me out a couple of years ago and so I help out when I can. This will take a few weeks to get an answer, but we should get something, especially from the ones she had on last night. The ones from earlier in the week may be too degraded to get a positive match, but we can try. For what it's worth, I'm sorry it came to this. I know exactly how you feel. My ex did about the same thing. She cheated for over a year before I found out by accident. Hang in there; it does get better with time."

"Thank you, Ray. It doesn't help much right now since things are still real fresh, but it does help. But I meant what I said, if you have any computer problems or just need a strong back, call me."

Ray Romero was a lab tech at the local hospital and he is the one who drew the blood and took a sample of my urethra for my STD test. He was a graduate of the school of hard knocks like me and Susan had been his savior. It looked like she would be mine too.

I got back to the house and Carol was still sleeping, so I threw her panties in the next wash cycle and had all her clothes nice and clean and put away by the time she woke up at noon.

The rest of the weekend went fairly smoothly, Carol did ask where her suitcase was though.

"Baby, I just threw that stuff in with the rest of the laundry, all except the dry clean things. Those I dropped off at the cleaners. They said they would be ready on Wednesday at the latest, but probably on Tuesday after four. I left the ticket on the kitchen counter by your purse for you. Some of your new things looked kind of nice. I hope I get to see you in them crotchless panties some time."

"Damn, I meant to leave them here; I didn't realize they were in there when I packed up. I didn't even wear them while I was gone. They were going to be a surprise for you."

"Hey no problem, I'll act surprised when you wear them for me, okay, Baby?"

Carol came up to me and hugged me and then leaned up and kissed me so passionately that I really wondered how she could profess to love me so much and still cheat on me like she was. I feigned pain and said that I hadn't really healed yet, but I hoped for a recovery very soon.

You know the funny thing is I still did love Carol, probably as much as I did before I found out all this cheating stuff. And I think she still loves me; I think her cheating would be classed as just sex. But love is not like a switch you can just turn on or off. But the problem now was that I didn't trust her as far as I could throw her, and I didn't like what she had done to me, my ego, or our marriage. It was as plain as the nose on my face that she disrespected me greatly to keep lying about what she was up to.

For all I knew she may have thought that this is how all married people acted. How she could think that was possible was a mystery to me? Why else would she think that cheating on your spouse was okay? It had to be some lame excuse that Gary had pounded into her brain. But then I always go back to our discussion before we got married about how April had cheated on me and how I would never allow that in a marriage. I guess she must have forgotten all that since it was almost ten years ago.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.