Sexual Discoveries - Cover

Sexual Discoveries

Copyright© 2013 by gentletouch1960

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Fictional story about a family and the sexual discoveries they experience in life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Porn Theatre  

Lexie was a little apprehensive as she stepped into the shower with Melody. The warm spray from the shower head felt great as she cleaned the sweat and cum from her body. It was different not showering alone. It reminded her of the school gym showers, and she recalled looking at the other girls and feeling some attraction. As they cleaned up, their bodies occasionally rubbed together in the small glass door shower. After drying off, they went into Melody's room and sat on the bed.

Melody said, "I wish my mom could face the fact that I'm into having sex with women. I like it with boys too, but have a certain admiration for girls."

"Oh... " Melody blushed. "You never told me that before, but it's okay. I just never realized it for some reason."

"I never thought you would be into it."

"I have to admit some curiosity," Lexie replied. "And after what just happened in the basement, well I wonder if we should..."

Lexie's words were stopped when Melody kissed her. It started out gentle, hesitant, then quickly turned into mouth-grinding passion. It seemed to last forever as they explored with lips and tongues. Lexie had never felt anything so wonderful, and her excitement was tinged with just enough fear to heighten her arousal. Almost without conscious effort, her hands began moving over Melody's amazing body, cataloging each curve. Melody was full breasted with a slender waist that emphasized her womanly figure.

As Lexie explored with delight, she wondered what Melody thought of her own lean body with smaller breasts and almost boyish hips. She took Melody's soft moans to mean approval as they kissed with a promise of possibly a lot more to come.

"This is so great!" Melody said happily, "Just the way I imagined it would be with you."

Lexie smiled and replied, "Really? You have thought about being with me?"

"Since Junior High. Many nights in my dreams."

Melody locked her door then kissed Lexie again, this time moving her hands down Lexie's back and cupping her firm buttocks.

"What beautiful skin you have," Melody stated. "So soft and creamy, I wish I didn't have to wear a bra. I like how perky yours are."

"Thanks, but I admire your tits also. I wish mine were a little bigger."

"Yea, I know some guys like to slide their cocks between them."

She gently caressed Lexie's hardened nipples, then bent and kissed one breast, sucking lightly at the excited peak. Her own breasts were already swollen with passion, with pink nipples that stood out asking for caresses. Lexie held them, enjoying their weight in her palms. Lexie brought Melody back up for another long passionate kiss, the feeling of skin against skin being almost breathtaking.

"Do you remember the times we masturbated together?" Melody asked.

"Oh yea. I really enjoyed that. Too bad we never touched each other."

"I don't want to rush anything," Melody said. "But I really want to make love to you."

"Then do it," Lexie replied.

Lexie rubbed her face over Melody's breasts, licking each nipple in turn. She hoped that making love with Melody would be a continuing adventure, but she wasn't going to worry about it yet. Melody brought her face up and kissed her as their tongues danced together. As they kissed, Lexie kneaded the firm curves of Melody's ass.

"I am so turned on right now," Lexie remarked.

"Me too. And it will only get better, I promise."

Melody went down to her knees, and ran her tongue along Lexie's legs from knees up to thighs. Lexie giggled in delight then backed away. She then guided Melody back on the bed, as they looked at each other as more than just friends for the first time. Their arms wrapped around each other as they pressed together from noses to entwined feet. Hands moved sensuously over backs, sides, buttocks, and thighs. Then Melody kissed Lexie's throat from chin to collarbone. Lexie loved the heat and passion of her new lover. She was breathing hard and each kiss, lick, and nibbling bite made her arousal higher.

"Do you know where I want to do?" Melody asked softly.

"Yeah." Lexie moaned. "Hurry."

"No way. I am going to make you wait."

Melody sucked on one nipple as Lexie shuddered at the sudden shot of pleasure. She ran her hands into Melody's silky hair, letting the strands slide through her fingers. Melody moved lower, applying soft kisses and licks at Lexie's firm belly. Lexie's hips pushed up almost commandingly, but Melody continued to take her time, causing Lexie to breathe in sharp, hard gasps which then became moans. Melody combed her fingers through Lexie's thick pubic hair, pausing to remark positively at the softness of the dense curls. She then blew on them gently.

"Please don't tease me!" Lexie begged.

Melody replied with a giggle, "Teasing is fun. But I won't let you down."

Lexie spread her legs further apart as Melody's wandering fingers trailed up and down her thighs. She seemed to ignore the demanding movements of Lexie's hips, causing even higher arousal.

"You have to know," Melody said softly. "Doing this to you is making me crazy. But I don't want it over too soon."

They kissed for a while, maintaining the heat between them, but not fanning it any higher. Then Lexie bit asked Melody to let her up. Melody released her and sat on her knees.

Lexie said, "Lay on your stomach."

Melody giggled as she looked back over her shoulder at her lover. Lexie looked over her beautiful body and suddenly found it hard to breathe. Melody's skin was such a lovely color, all golden tanned except where it faded to a lighter color in places that the sun never saw. Slowly Lexie reached out and ran her index finger from the nape of Melody's neck down to her firm ass. Then she bent over and began licking her finger's path, pausing shortly on occasion to explore.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.