Sexual Discoveries - Cover

Sexual Discoveries

Copyright© 2013 by gentletouch1960

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Fictional story about a family and the sexual discoveries they experience in life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Porn Theatre  

Adam Carpenter was looking for a diversion from the concerns in his young life, the biggest one being the lack of a girlfriend or any pleasurable activities. On the way home he noticed an adult arcade that he had seen several times before, but never visited. He decided to give it a look, and pulled into the parking lot.

Once inside, he browsed around the books and videos for a while, soon becoming aroused by the environment. Most of the people there were men, but he spotted a couple of attractive women as well. It seemed that most people were heading into the arcade. Adam purchased some tokens at the counter and entered the arcade, trying to look as casual as he could. Although he was sure that anyone who saw him would know that he was going into a booth to masturbate, he felt timid about it.

Adam walked down the dim hallway and noticed some doors were open slightly. He chose one and entered the booth. He latched the door and placed a few tokens into the machine. He sat in the bench and flicked through the channels until he found one that might be appealing. The video started with a scene of a golden-haired girl moaning as a guy licked her clit while squeezing her firm looking butt.

Adam dropped his pants and freed his semi erect cock. Soon he heard moans and sighs that seemed to be coming from the booth next to his. Then he noticed a small round opening in the wall. He bent down, peeked into the adjoining booth, and saw a woman giving some lucky man oral. Adam's hand stroked his shaft back and forth slowly as he watched her mouth engulf his length completely, wishing he was receiving the pleasure of her lips. He bumped against the wall, and saw the woman glance his way, and wink.

"Keep watching," the woman said.

Adam continued viewing her as she resumed sucking her guy, occasionally stopping to look his way and smile. The man eventually shuddered with what was obviously an intense climax. Adam watched the young woman eagerly swallow his offering, and again felt envious.

He was surprised when the woman told him to stick his cock through the hole. He had heard about glory holes, but never thought he would have the chance to try it out. Hoping for some good action, he did as she asked. Soon he felt the heat and wetness of her lips on his shaft. She took him as deep into her mouth as possible, considering the barrier between them.

Adam pressed up against the wall, lost in the pleasure the woman's warm mouth. He held off as long as possible, which was only a few minutes. When he knew his climax was inevitable, he announced it to her, unsure if she wanted him to shoot into her mouth. When she increased her suction, Adam squirted four or five long streams into her waiting throat. The accommodating woman sucked eagerly until his knees nearly buckled. His climax had felt like a fire hose squirting, and very intense.

As he pulled away from the hole, he whispered a husky, "Thank you, That was fantastic."

Adam made himself presentable, and stood a few minutes outside the booth he had been in. He hoped to catch a glance of the kind woman in better light. They soon exited the booth and he saw that she was a real beauty with long dark hair, and a well-built body. Her tits looked marvelous, despite being dressed, and he could only wonder how she would look nude. As she passed by him, they exchanged a small smile and she winked at him and licked her lips sensually. Adam wondered what she would have thought if she knew it had been the first blow-job of his life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.