Gallagher's Island
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - It was just supposed to be a one day cruise, but fate intervened and sent seven souls into the jaws of the Bermuda triangle and a future not at all certain.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Nudism  

The Skipper, Scotty and Gallagher all took turns digging in the "grave" of the alleged "Juan Diaz" who had died on April 1, 2011 on the unnamed island used as a detention center for political opponents of the government dictatorship in Caracas. They were being exceedingly careful not to make any loud noise because they did not want to join the ranks of the forgotten souls huddling in the molding basement of the main prison.

Gallagher had to sneeze real badly and he held his sleeve over his face with desperate struggles to restrain the demanding urge. His two partners in the fortune hunting enterprise were not in the least bit amused with his antics and he saw it would go far worse for him if he actually did sneeze.

"Clink!"

The Skipper's folding shovel had come into contact with something metallic in the bottom of the open grave. That was odd because most coffins used in the region were made of cheap wood unless it was a very rich person and even they were buries with highly-polished hardwood with a hefty price-tag.

Suddenly Gallagher had to pee so bad that he jumped out of the grave and hid behind a tree where none of the others could see his business. He could see the shadows of his two friends frantically digging now to free up and uncover the chest in the bottom of the grave. The very first rays of a false dawn were starting to be seen on the horizon and Gallagher was concerned they would not finish their business quickly enough to get back to the ship safely.

The metal chest was covered with the soft soil of the region. It was mostly sand allowing it to be cleaned up without any trouble. The heavy iron lock defied their efforts to open it and the Skipper warned that it was not prudent to try to open it with the blows from the shovel because the sound would carry a long distance and put them all at risk. They dragged the thing behind them all the way to the dinghy and placed it onboard. The added weight made the little craft settle low in the water and every now and then the waves would crest over the top of the sides and force them to take turns in bailing out the bottom of the dinghy.

They arrived back at the ship just before actual daylight and set a course to take them far away from the dangerous island. Gallagher breathed a sigh of relief because he had heard so many scary stories about how they treated American citizens in the Venezuelan prisons. They worked hard to get the chest open but had very little luck with it. Then, Tricia pushed them all out of the way and used a hairpin to get it open. They looked at her with astonishment wondering where she had acquired such skills. Mr. Candleford realized right away why his "under-the-bed" double locked valise always seemed to missing small amounts of cash on a regular basis.

They all crowded in to see what was inside the chest.

Mr. Candleford drew out a cluster of rolled-up maps that gave geo-coordinates and areas marked with various colored marking pens. It was all a big bust as far as most of them were concerned with the possible exception of Mr. Candleford who was looking at the maps with undisguised glee on his face. Gallagher was ready to admit it was all a fool's errand when the older man declared,

"Ladies and gentlemen, we will all be millionaires!"

Tricia's face brightened visibly when she heard the mention of money and they listened as Mr. Candleford explained that the "Treasure" was the original oil field charts safeguarded in the offices of the American Oil Corporations before the entire industry was taken over by the Venezuelan government in the name of the "people". They showed exactly where the highest concentrations of underwater oil deposits were located and were worth millions of dollars.

Lovey and Essie were so excited that they invited Mr. Candleford and the Professor to go below and celebrate by sharing the double bunks together in joyous four-way harmony. Doris Candleford stuck her nose up in the air like there was a foul odor coming from their direction but she quickly lost her irritation when Scotty and the Skipper pulled her into the galley for a game of bury the salami.

Gallagher was left in the wheel house with his pregnant wife, her younger sister Nikki, and the almost naked Tricia who was rolling her hips like a pole dancer without a pole. Knowing that this was a perfect time because everyone was enthusiastic about becoming rich, he told all three girls to push their bottoms up high on the wheel house deck. They were laughing and giggling and having a high old time until he started to take turns coloring up their cheeks with his heavy palms. Tricia was probably the most experienced in this game and she immediately started to orgasm in anticipation of a long-awaited anal adventure. Nikki was new to the Western style of spousal discipline but she liked the way it made her feel with all that attention to her "dirt-hole". She had never experienced anything like that in her culture and the strange sensation made her happy in a way she was totally unfamiliar with and she wondered if her brother-in-law would stretch her brown eye the same way her sister had bragged he had already done to her on many occasions.

The sight of the three pretty twin globes of female flesh made poor Gallagher's cock throb with undeniable passion and he dropped down on his wife's hips being careful not to put any pressure on her swollen belly. The silly girl just groaned like a happy slut and took everything he fed to her without a single complaint. Her sister Nikki and the impatient Tricia waited their turn and kept their fingers busy between their legs.

The welcoming tight fit his wife afforded Gallagher inside her heart-shaped posterior forced him to deposit a nice load of creamy cum inside her rectum in short order. In fact, it happened so fast that he regretted not warming her up with some other perverted games just to make it last a lot longer. Well, no time to cry over spilt milk, he had two other backsides to take care of before the others returned from their own below deck pleasures.

His cock was still dripping with the juices of the coupling with his wife when he turned his attentions to her pretty younger sister Nikki. He hastened to allow her to lick him clean with her agreeable mouth and talented tongue. Then, he pounded her flanks with his both palms to give her backside an impressive shade of red before he pulled her cheeks apart and shoved his cock up inside her pucker hole with an affirmative authority. The dark-skinned beauty held out her hands pleading with the other two females to support her quaking body before she collapsed onto the wooden deck. They each held her hands and felt her trembling with the hard strokes that Gallagher was delivering to her squishy rear portal. When she tried to tell them how it felt, all she could manage was,

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.