Gallagher's Island - Cover

Gallagher's Island

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - It was just supposed to be a one day cruise, but fate intervened and sent seven souls into the jaws of the Bermuda triangle and a future not at all certain.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Nudism  

The convoy of three long boats moved silently though the choppy waves in a pre-dawn drizzle that gave no promise of clearing any time soon. The middle boat had the only female in the group. The remaining 17 males all were somber of face and their blades reflected the clouded light of the rising sun like little fireflies crossing the sandy beach.

There was no point in trying to provide the female's name. It was so long and had so many syllables that it would take two pages. Gallagher would certainly recognize her because she had graced him with the present of her delightful body on at least two occasions two full moons ago. The pretty young girl with the tiny bone necklace around her neck looked a bit different than on the previous visits to the island. Her face was glowing with health and she had an aura of benign good will. The obvious swelling of her tummy signaled that she would be a young mother in several months and it had softened the harsh predatory look of a hawk about her visage.

The monkeys in the trees were startled but their survival instinct kicked in and they all remained silent knowing the invaders did not want to be announced to the small camp of stranded party-goers. It just so happened that the Professor was answering a call of nature and spotted them on the beach exiting their long boats. He had no doubts that the band of warriors presented a danger and ran back to the huts to warn the others.

They all looked confused except for Gallagher and Mrs. Candleford who both knew the reason for the impending danger. Gallagher slipped out of the hut and beat a hasty retreat into the jungle thinking his presence was the only reason for the invasion and perhaps they would leave the others alone if he was nowhere to be found.

The natives burst into the camp clearing without warning.

Mr. Candleford attempted to negotiate in pidgin baby-talk that sounded like gibberish to the others including the group of fearsome-looking islanders. Several of the nasty-looking almost naked savages made threatening motions by brandishing their weapons. Mr. Candleford immediately decided to hold his negotiating efforts in abeyance until they knew what the natives wanted.

The young girl was pushed forward and the angry islanders kept pointing to her swollen belly with shouts and angry stomping of their feet on the ground. There was little chance of misunderstanding their meaning. The women all looked at the Professor, Mr. Candleford and the Skipper with suspicious looks on their faces.

"Where's Gallagher?"

Lovey's question hung in the tense atmosphere like a pregnant pause. Mrs. Candleford knew the natives were looking for Gallagher and she was fully aware that he had made himself scarce for that very reason.

The pretty girl raised her head in the air and sniffed with her talented nose. She had the scent of Gallagher and moved in his direction like a trained hunting dog. They surrounded him and flushed him out from behind the rock with little difficulty. The girl wrapped her arms around his waist like he was a Christmas present sent special delivery.

Gallagher had a guilty sheepish look about him that gave mute testimony to his certain guilt. The oldest native tested the edge of his long knife with his thumb making Gallagher swallow rapidly with his Adam's apple rising and falling like a nervous yo-yo.

Mrs. Candleford ran into her hut and returned with several trinkets of jewelry from her bag and some cosmetic accessories. The gifts appeared to mollify the natives and they hastily departed leaving the Gallagher-obsessed native girl hanging onto the first mate's belt like a crazed shadow. All the others just went back to their business leaving the problem literally in Gallagher's lap.

Lovey and Essie managed to snare a couple of the visiting head-hunters and offered them the solace of spirited coupling in the bushes on the way back to the beach. They had time because they had to wait for the high tide to free up the boats from the sloping sand. The thick-hulled boats were far too heavy to lift with mere muscle power. The sounds of the two girls could be heard back in the camp and Mr. Candleford looked miffed because it screwed up his morning routine when his cock was ready for action. Lovey was initiating one of the heavily-muscled strong men into the art of anal insertion. She was so addicted in that kinky practice that Mr. Candleford automatically gave it to her there first before moving on to other more accepted entryways.

Gallagher took the young native girl with him to a separate clearing and started to build a new hut for them because he figured his bachelor days were at an end with him starting a new family. It was so strange that he managed to do all this on a deserted island in such a short span of time. However, the sight of the girl's almost naked buttocks shaking like a pair of maracas in the hands of a Latin American band leader drew him like a magnet. He lost no time in affirming his husbandly rights and mounted the lust-crazed female with his usual agile swiftness. After that performance, he worked diligently and soon the hut was on the way to completion.

Mrs. Candleford told the Skipper exactly what Gallagher had related to her about his adventures with the native girl. She kept her own kinky relations with the young seafarer to herself not wanting the Skipper to fully know how depraved she had become as a castaway on the deserted island.

Since her husband and the Professor had already gone out to look for Lovey and Essie and to take a swim in the peaceful lagoon, she asked him to give her a nice "back-rub" to ease her tension headache. The coconut oil made a wonderful lubricant on her vibrantly tanned skin and she knew his hands would eventually find their way to her expectantly waiting ass cheeks and juice-primed cunt.

The sounds of the native girl getting pounded by Gallagher inspired her to her own beautiful orgasm just as the Skipper's fingers slid inside her front and back holes in well-lubricated unison. She turned over quickly hoping that his erection was still rampant and ready for action. The weight of the big man on her body was delicious and she humped her bottom up to help him get in deeper than ever before. Her own spouse had never reached into those needy corners in their many years of marriage and she reveled in the decadent luxury of feeling fully fucked.

The native girl who seemed to be perennially almost naked followed Gallagher around like a little puppy staying close to home. It was most transparent that the Professor was quite taken with the nubile dark-skinned girl. It made both Lovey and Essie jealous to watch him constantly ogling her heart-shaped haunches whenever she squatted down to serve Gallagher his food or give him a sweet from her palm frond plate. He had already trained her to give him a neck and back massage that Mr. Candleford hinted broadly would do his own poor spine a world of wonders. Essie did her best to accommodate him much to the amusement of Mrs. Candleford who knew without a doubt that the horny old fool was just angling for a cheap thrill.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.