Gallagher's Island
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - It was just supposed to be a one day cruise, but fate intervened and sent seven souls into the jaws of the Bermuda triangle and a future not at all certain.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Nudism  

The marina was almost deserted this morning. It had rained heavily the night before and the fish were close to the surface and close to the pier but the normal crew of dockside fishermen and women were all tucked snugly in their beds waiting for the elements to improve. Scotty stood at the end of the last slip pondering his next move. It was obvious that the visiting boat owners from Cape Cod had left the keys in the wheel house. He could see them right from the pier. They were all back at the club house in various forms of coma or sleep depending on how much booze they had put away the night before.

It had been almost two full months since the Dolphin had vanished like a ghost ship.

The only interested parties other than himself were a crew of lawyers and accountants all looking for Mr. and Mrs. Candleford. It seemed like all the others were not missed by any friends or relatives other than Scotty. He was certain something terrible had happened and was determined to find out where his friends had gone. He swore off the drink this past month and his hands were not shaking any more.

At his side was Tricia, the erstwhile heir to the Candleford estate. She wanted desperately to discover what had happened to her Aunt and Uncle so she could get on with her life. Without any bodies, she would have to wait seven long years before any funds could be dispensed from her trust fund and she had never held a job in her entire 18 years. She had begged him to take her with him on a search for the Dolphin and the only way he could do that was to "borrow" this nice deep bottomed cruiser from the marina without getting caught. They jumped on board without a backward glance at the pier and he eased down the channel to the open sea putting a bit of distance between them and land before he gunned it and they roared out into the calm waters of the Florida straits heading on the same route taken by the Dolphin.

Tricia was pretty boat savvy and she helped square away the deck for the eventuality of rough seas. The GPS system was working just fine but he decided to jettison it entirely because he knew the Coast Guard would hone in on it without any difficulty and soon have them both in custody with lots of questions he didn't want to answer. He checked the radio carefully and didn't find any tracking chips but he warned Tricia not to use it for any reason other than to listen. As soon as it was activated for a transmission, they would be able to track them on the signal source resulting in their immediate detention. He knew once he got past the Cuban waters, they would have no more jurisdiction. However, he knew enough about these waters to be fearful of the Cuban patrol boats and the presence of "Pirates" who would probably rape poor Tricia and slit his throat. He didn't want to wind up as shark food just yet because he was only 39 years old and there were a lot of things he still wanted to see.

He set a course for the Tortugas and hoped the girl's cash reserves would be enough to refuel and restock their provisions for a search pattern that would try to cover the Dolphin's route. Of course, the possibility that the storm had driven them far off course was a likelihood, but they might just get lucky.

With the craft on auto-pilot, he stretched out in the wheel house and watched the nubile body of young Tricia stowing the rope they would be certain to use in any emergency. He wondered if the pretty young thing was aware of the picture her heart-shaped buttocks made to a 39 year old drifter who hadn't made the effort to hook up with any female flesh for almost six months. There was no point in trying to hide the tent in his shorts. It stood up like a soldier at attention "passing in review" in front of the grandstand.

Tricia brushed back a wisp of her honey blond hair and looked back over her shoulder at the reclining Scotty watching her every movement with intent concentration. She made a point of keep her tail pointed in his direction giving him full viewing pleasure.

Scotty closed his eyes letting his fantasy take charge of his brain.

She moved in closer to the padded lounge chair and then squatted right down on the deck with her face scant inches from his heated groin. He peeked out from almost closed eyelids and saw her lick her lips with her wet cherry red tongue that danced obscenely so close to his bulging package. Her hand reached out and she touched his covered shaft with her delicate fingers testing his thickness and his rigidity.

Scotty placed his hand on top of hers and guided her into a stroking motion that seemed to please her and certainly was a source of even greater pleasure to him. They were silent not saying a single word listening to the hum of the smooth running engines and the gentle lapping of the gulfstream waves.

He lay back and shut his eyes again patting Tricia's soft hand massaging his long-neglected but virile cock with interested enthusiasm. He could see her haunches bending over in front of him and the way her luscious rounded globes quivered with anticipation. He had long ago delved into the hidden mysteries of anal pursuits and could tell that this ripe female would be a juicy subject for such activities. She had already informed him that she was still a virgin and afraid of taking any man's cock into either her vagina or her tight little pucker hole. Her only concession was to accept his attentions by massaging his tool with either her soft little hands or her pretty lips. It was more than enough for him in his sex-starved condition.

The muscular mature man with his pulsating equipment surrounded by both of Tricia's stroking hands started to shudder with his approaching release. His purple head was exposed above her clasped hands about three inches longer than the width of both her hands. Scotty had the good fortune of being larger than normal down there causing some petite girls to beg off before he was able to spear their goodies. Tricia seemed to be comfortable with his size. It was his creamy sperm laden load that frightened her because she was terribly afraid of becoming pregnant like her mom before her who had her when she was only 18. The girl looked up at him with her doe-like eyes. Right now, her eyes also glistened with the vestiges of lust waiting for the first spurt to arc up into the space between his groin and her face. It came unexpectedly and caught them both by surprise. With unbelievable accuracy, the thickest part of the rope of cream landed right on her nose and slowly dribbled down onto her mouth and her inquisitive tongue.

They both laughed and she asked if it would be all right if she removed her shorts and top to sun on the open deck in the sun. He had seen her naked a couple of times before and knew she was a sun worshiper with absolutely no trace of tan-lines to be seen anywhere on her delectable young body. When she asked him to "do me", he knew she meant to apply the concoction of sun tanning lotion that she carried with her everywhere and not to initiate her into the secrets of womanhood. His greedy hands managed to explore every exciting corner of her body being careful not to penetrate into her well-guarded virgin holes. He knew this girl was not quite ready for a good poke yet but she was a lot of fun to have around and managed to take the edge off his needs with her hand and mouth ministrations.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.