Gallagher's Island - Cover

Gallagher's Island

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - It was just supposed to be a one day cruise, but fate intervened and sent seven souls into the jaws of the Bermuda triangle and a future not at all certain.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Nudism  

Mrs. Candleford was the only one observant enough to notice the change in Gallagher after coming back from the water source check-up the previous day. She saw the nervous tic on the side of his eye that told her he was in a semi-agitated state of mind. That and the constant looking over his shoulder and cocking his head like he was listening for something being carried on the wind into their little secluded camp was enough to inform her that something had happened on the south end of the island and she was determined to find out all the details as quickly as possible.

He was working overtime trying to appear nonchalant and relaxed. It was such a poor acting job that she knew he was sitting on pins and needles waiting for the other shoe to drop. When her oversexed husband disappeared at the same time Lovey and Essie went to bath in the surf she knew he would be gone as long as it took to get them both to spread their pretty knees for him either on the sandy beach or right in the water standing up. The silly man had not even bothered to nail his own wife in the surf and the waves so she had no sympathy for him when the girls would drop him like a hot potato for either Gallagher or The Skipper or even the weak-kneed Professor.

The skipper and the Professor were having a heated argument over the correct move to make when castling on the Queen side on the chess board and would probably be distracted for some time.

Doris Candleford followed Gallagher back to the storage hut that they used to safeguard the food supplies gathered for emergency rations. He was nibbling on a strip of jerky that she had carefully seasoned with the spices she kept under lock and key in her valise rescued from the disintegrating Dolphin at the edge of the shore. He looked at her guiltily trying to cram the last crumbs into his greedy mouth just like a little boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar

She just smiled and told him,

"I am so happy you like my little treats, Gallagher. You have to keep your strength up nice and strong while we are in this terrible situation. I wanted to ask you about your trip to the water source. Did you have any problems there that I should know about?"

Gallagher really looked guilty now. He wanted desperately to tell Mrs. Candleford everything but he was afraid that she would tell all the others about the danger facing them. The fact that it was a danger created by his silly urge to have his way with a strange and mysterious native female was a consideration in his hesitance to admit the truth. Still, he knew Doris was a good sort and she was generally willing to reward him with some special goodies if he was cooperative with her needs. The thought of the possibility of stroking into her tight little brown eye was too tempting for him to spurn without at least suggesting a trade.

He leaned over and whispered into her flower-scented ear.

"I have some news that you would find very interesting but I need you to bend over for me just for a few minutes, Mrs. C. I have a terrible itch to do it to you back there again. But you have to spread your cheeks for me first and then I will tell you everything."

Doris Candleford was pissed off at the very least. Still, Gallagher's cock was long and not that thick that it would cause too much stretching of her sphincter muscle which was comfortably relaxed at the moment. She laughed although she was not amused and bent over to grasp her ankles with both hands. She knew her pucker hole would be displayed in tantalizing detail and that Gallagher would be unable to stop his exploration of her dark cave with his naughty shaft.

It was a good thing that nobody was in the vicinity because Gallagher's quick entry caused Doris to squeal like one of the wild pigs pinned down for dressing out. She looked between her legs at Gallagher's hairy shins and feet up on tippy-toe getting inside her as deep as he could possibly go. It was a bit uncomfortable because he was so long but she wanted that information so badly that she would have even given him a nice suck-off if he had added it to the bargain before they began.

Gallagher was pounding Mrs. Candleford so hard now that she was being forced back out the door with each gigantic thrust. He grabbed hold of her flowing hair with both hands and pulled her backwards preventing her from moving away from his rock-hard cock. At this point of no return, Doris started to float into a nice orgasm and didn't mind that Gallagher was in her back door instead of stroking her needy pussy instead.

He flooded her with his seeds and collapsed onto her sturdy back. Doris shook her hips and managed to shake him off like an unwanted cover in the middle of the night.

"Now, Gallagher, I want to hear everything right now!"

Gallagher related the entire story of the tribe of female head-hunters and even told Mrs. Candleford about how he had taken advantage of one of them when he had her under his control. He was very careful to leave out how terribly frightened he was at the sight of them swinging the horrible heads and treating the trophies like toys for playful sport. All he could think about was that his head would be joining the display if the fearful group of females ever took them prisoner.

Doris listened carefully and asked Gallagher to repeat some of the details in order to have a full picture of the scene. There was no doubt in her mind that the fearsome neighbors would be back on the island in the near future and it would be better if they were prepared for them in order to survive. Right away, from Gallagher's description, it seemed like it would be far better to offer them a live sacrifice to meet their feminine needs and Gallagher certainly seemed like the most likely prospect. Of course, she didn't tell him any of this because it would be certain to upset him knowing he was to be traded for their safety. Then again, perhaps her silly husband would be a better choice. He would be so enthusiastic about a variety of nubile females that he would totally disregard the possible loss of his one-track brain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.