Gallagher's Island - Cover

Gallagher's Island

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It was just supposed to be a one day cruise, but fate intervened and sent seven souls into the jaws of the Bermuda triangle and a future not at all certain.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Nudism  

Scotty stood on the marina dock and looked out at the black skies over the choppy seas. He had left a message for the skipper to cancel the cruise because of the weather but apparently he never got it or decided to ignore it. The radio in the marina office was crappy at best but in these conditions it was not worth a plugged nickel.

"God, I wish I hadn't gotten stewed last night and got down here before they left the marina."

He knew he was just talking to the empty wind but he had a strange feeling that the Dolphin was in trouble and there was not a single thing he could do to help. The only thing he could do was to head back to the restaurant and pitch in with the dishes and come back in the morning hoping the boat would be anchored to the marina slip safe and sound.

Gallagher looked at the black horizon which was almost as dark as night in every direction. It was far too early in the afternoon for the sky to be so dark. He tapped the compass again and was startled to see the needle swinging wildly like it could not make up its mind where to settle. There was something definitely wrong there and he had no idea how to solve the mystery. Things were not looking promising with the radio out, and the GPS was not working correctly. Of course, they were too far from shore for the phones to work correctly. His only chance of navigating was to hope for clear skies tonight and they could lay a course by the stars to head back home.

Right at that moment, down below, all three females were being attended to by Professor Romano who was trying to explain how the depth of penetration could easily change the musical pitch of a female's voice with the proper technique. They all were skeptical of his thesis and demanded a demonstration to prove his conclusion. For that specific reason, they were all lined bending over the edge of the bunk with their pretty behinds bared for the experiment. Not wanting cause any damage with his thicker than ordinary cock, the Professor elected to move from vagina to vagina with careful insertions measured in inches at two inch intervals. He probed each female in turn at 2,4,6,8 and the full 10 inch insertion mode requesting them to repeat the words,

"A little bit deeper, please Professor Romano."

There was no apparent effect until he reached the 6 inch penetration point and then the musical pitch of the female voices changed drastically at least a full octave higher. In all three cases, the full 10 inch insertion caused the females to almost shriek out the words in a garbled chaotic blurb of incoherent gibberish. With his point made, the Professor spanked each of them in turn until he felt ready to shoot his load spraying it across all three bottoms in equal portions.

Mrs. Candleford was giggling just as much as the two young silly girls and presented her pussy for both of them to feel with their fingers to show she had taken the Professor's full ten inches. Before they went back up on deck where the others were looking with increasing concern at the threatening skies, Doris went down on the Professor keeping her eye on Lovey and Essie writhing back and forth in a spirited "69" on top of the bunk. She could taste the essence of the two young women on the Professor's cock as well as her own distinctive scent.

With a nasty gleam in her eye, she dug her finger into the Professor's dignified bottom and swallowed quickly when he reacted with a nice spurt of cream cum straight into the back of her throat. The two girls were just finishing up their "69" after achieving satisfactory orgasms from the efforts of their lively tongues.

Up on the deck the increasingly worried Skipper was turning the navigation charts in every direction trying to retrace their path from the marina. He was acutely aware of the fact that with their equipment inoperative, they were directionless in the midst of a gathering storm. Judging from the horizons in all directions, it really didn't matter which way they set a course. He just hoped the waves would not prove overwhelming and that the pumps would keep working to get rid of the bilge water.

Everyone seemed calm in the middle of the storm with the exception of Gallagher who tended to become agitated when there was a situation that he could not manipulate to his own liking. Perhaps the calmest and most level-headed one in the group was Doris Candleford who kept up everyone's spirits with some risqué jokes to get their minds off the dangerous circumstances. Even Gallagher managed to grin and see some humor in their situation.

Then the curtain of night fell and they were suddenly being tossed and turned in the dark and fearsome blackness of night. No stars were visible and even the flash of lightning only highlighted the drops of wind-driven rain making everyone wish for utter dark once again.

The Skipper knew they must be far off course when the sound of a ripping noise made them all look at each other with fear in their eyes. They must have hit an underground reef and only time would tell what kind of damage was done to the soft underbelly of the little boat. Fortunately, they floated free with the rising waves and came to rest on a solid surface that proved to be a sandy beach revealed in the glare of the flashing lightning.

They all took shelter under the cover of the wheel house and huddled together with arms and legs all jumbled together like some multi-headed monster from an alien planet.

Sometime during their sleep the seas calmed, the rain stopped and when the sun came up over the horizon, the Dolphin could be seen resting peacefully on the soft white sands like a visitor without an invitation.

Lovey and Essie had already jumped over the side rail and were happily answering nature's call in the thick banana fronds at the edge of the white pristine beach. Some curious monkeys in the tall coconut trees watched with some degree of interest at this marvelous new vision. Gallagher and the Professor soon joined them and made no move to hide their equipment from the girls as they followed their example. The sound of the girls giggling woke up the remainder of the crew and passengers and they joined the others on the beach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.