Redtail
Prologue and Cast List

Copyright© 2013 to Elder Road Books

Time Travel Sex Story: Prologue and Cast List - On his 16th birthday, Cole discovers he is a time traveler having his consciousness transplanted into a 19th century cowboy, only to be ripped back to his own time again and again. He falls in love in both timelines with unpredictable results. But when the 20th century sheriff starts pressuring ranchers to sell, Cole finds the source of his money in 19th century. He just has to decide who has to die next. NOT A DO-OVER.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Mystery   Western   Incest   Cousins   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

Note: This is the second edition of Redtail prepared for synchronized release on SOL with eBook and paperback versions available commercially, and for the upcoming release of Yelloweye, the third in the series of Erotic Paranormal Romance Western Adventures. More information on the series is available at devonlayne.com/eprwa.html. There are no changes in the storyline, but date references and cultural references have been brought into alignment with the second two books. A cast of characters has been included.

Cast List

Twentieth Century

Cole Alexander Bell: Narrator. Teen on a cattle ranch in Wyoming.

Earl Bell: Cole’s father.

Sarah Alexander Bell: Cole’s Mother

Mary Beth Alexander: Cole’s cousin, next door neighbor (only half a mile away), and first lover. Three years older than Cole.

Angus Arthur Alexander: Mary Beth’s father, Sarah Bell’s older (9 years) brother.

Lily Alexander: Mary Beth’s mother.

Laune Wickersham: High school classmate and Cole’s first kiss.

Sid Davis: High school classmate and Cole’s friend.

Geneive Murrieta: High school classmate and Cole’s first girlfriend.

George: Ranch foreman.

Joe Teini: Sheriff of Albany County.

Isabelle ‘Izzy’ Gonzales: Librarian at Laramie Public Library.

Ashley Kay Brewer: College classmate and Cole’s girlfriend.

Chet and Celia Brewer: Ashley’s parents.

Philemon Morgan III: Lawyer in Salem, OR.

Phil Morgan: Lawyer in Salem, son of Philemon.

Obert Calhoun: Neighbor rancher.

Nineteenth Century

Kyle ‘Redtail’ Wardlaw: Young enforcer for the sheriff in Laramie City, Wyoming. Cole’s host.

Laramie Wyoming: Half Cheyenne girl living on Centennial Ridge with her mother.

Theresa Ranae: Laramie’s mother.

White Horse: Laramie’s father. Cheyenne brave.

Kaylene: Laramie and Kyle’s daughter.

Robert Hood: Kaylene’s common law husband.

Mildred: Kaylene’s daughter.

Caitlin Forster: Young whore at Bertha’s Wild Ride. Geneive’s host.

Ellen Jane: Older heavyset whore at Bertha’s.

Cal Despain: Sheriff of Laramie City. Joe’s host.

Maria: Young Hispanic whore at Bertha’s.

Bill Campbell: Old prospector. Philemon’s host.

Kat Tangeman: School teacher. Kyle’s fiancée.

Arthur Alexander: Banker. Eventual husband of Kat.

Artie Alexander: Kyle and Kat’s son, raised by Arthur.

Bonnie Alexander: Kat and Arthur’s daughter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.