Lisa Is Her Name! - Cover

Lisa Is Her Name!

 

Chapter 5

We alternated fixing breakfast and dinner. After days of training, by my sister and my lover, I was able to fix multi-colored dinners ... Yay for me!

"Where was Pamela's family from?" Lisa asked.

"Somewhere in Louisiana, I don't remember ... why?"

"Just asking," she said giving me a kiss before telling me to sit down for dinner.

As the ladies sat down Susan said, "Her maiden name was LaRocca, wasn't it Richard?"

"Why all these questions about my ex-wife?" I said taking my first bite of food.

"Just trying to have some conversation while we eat, little brother ... don't get so pissy about it?" Susan said.

"I'm sorry, ladies. That is a part of my life that is over. I'm enjoying being around two beautiful woman, even if one is my niece and the other is my sister."

"Isn't he cute when he gets all defensive?" Lisa asked her mother.

"Just like a little doll that you want to pick up and play with," Susan said. She added a girlish giggle after that.

"It's your turn tomorrow to fix dinner Richard," Lisa said to me.

"I know. It's a surprise and has been planned for a few days," I said. I went out on my own and picked up a large rack of pork ribs ... a man needs his pork just as much as any other kind of food.

After the ladies had gone to bed, I moved the ribs from the freezer to the refrigerator, so they would thaw enough to cook in the oven.

I plopped into bed, and was turned into a teddy bear by Lisa who cuddled and said, "Even though it's Saturday, I have to work tomorrow, but I will be home for dinner," and we fell asleep.

By the time I woke up; she was gone. I put on enough to be decent and wandered into the kitchen. Susan was up and smiled at me.

"So, you're a bachelor today?" she mused.

"Yeah, what do you have planned Susan?"

"Just hanging around with my little brother," she said.

"When I was eight, and you were twenty, then I was a little brother. Nowadays, it isn't quite the same."

I started gathering my favorite spices to turn into a rub for the ribs. After I mixed it all up, I got out the ribs and began to prepare them for later.

"Nice rack," Sue said with a giggle.

"That's a sexist thing to say. How would you like it if I said that to you?" I said moving along on my preparation.

"You would never say that to me because I am your older sister Richard."

"I still appreciate a beautiful woman, whether she's my age or older."

"Are you calling me beautiful?"

"You are," I remarked.

"I must admit; you have become quite the handsome man yourself. Can I ask you something?" she said.

"Go ahead, we have no secrets from each other," I said finishing up and putting things away.

"You date and marry Pam, who for all intents except biological was your sister. Then, you fall in love and sleep with your niece."

"I don't hear a question Sue," I said putting the ribs back in the fridge.

"Is there a reason why you never made a move on me?"

That took me by surprise! I had to think on that for a moment.

"You're my sister," I said stating the obvious.

"I understand, but I was wondering if there were any other reason, besides that?"

"Do you wish I had made a move on you?" I said turning the tables on her.

"Sometimes," she said sounding wistful.

"Let's find a movie on the tube to watch together ... it's been ages since we did that," I recommended.

"Sounds like fun, it doesn't have to be a chick flick," she smiled.

I started the most recent Superman movie. I knew she liked Amy Adams, and we should both enjoy it. She came over the back of the sofa to sitting right alongside me.

"You remembered that I liked Amy Adams, aren't you a sweetie-pie?" she said cuddling. I felt unrestrained bosom against my arm. She had taken off her bra from earlier.

She took my right arm and put it around her shoulder. This was nice. She had wrapped her right arm across my chest. I reacted as any man might, but thought no more of it. As the movie went along, I felt her go limp ... she had fallen asleep. I turned off the TV, picked her up and put her back on her own bed.

She gave out a big yawn and said, "Stay with me, please?"

Her yawn was immediately contagious, as I lay beside her.

I felt lips on mine, opening my eyes to Susan kissing me. My instincts kicked in and I kissed her back. Her lips are so soft. Why hadn't I ever tried anything with her before? It's incest, but at least at the moment, it's great.

She moved down and pulled my pants off taking my firmness in her hand and licked the very tip. That made me groan. She re-enveloped her mouth on me and started a blow job in earnest. Ooh, my! Who knew that my sister was so good at this.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.