Lisa Is Her Name! - Cover

Lisa Is Her Name!

 

Chapter 4: Moving

While in the car, Lisa got a phone call, but refused it.

"You don't have to do that on my account," I told her.

"I'm supposed to check in with my boss at least once a day, and I hadn't yet. He understands. I told him the other day that I might be calling him back more often. Don't worry about it Rich. He's a great guy, reminds me of you a little."

"So you lust for your boss?" I said.

She slapped at me and said, "No, not even a little. Don't be so jealous of everyone I talk to. I thought that last night proved our love for each other."

"It did Lisa ... I've had issues since Pam and the girls just left me. I never got a phone call or an email saying where they went or how they were doing. It's like they dropped off the face of the earth."

"Did you think to hire a private detective to locate them?" she asked me.

"Not really. Of course, now it seems like a good idea. That was all too long ago. I'm turning past that time in my life. Now I have you."

Putting her hand on my leg, she said, "Yes, you do Richard."

It was quiet for a stretch of the drive. I looked down at her hand. She had no adornment on either hand ... such a waste of beautiful fingers. I feel certain of what I had planned for her after our surprise visit to Susan's place.

Even though she told me to just come in whenever I came over, I knocked on the door anyway.

"Just a minute," we heard.

The door opened and she broke into a beautiful smile, "Was I expecting you?"

"No, we just decided to drop in. Smells good, whatever it is you're cooking," I said.

"Is that your non-subtle way to say you would like to stay for dinner?" Susan said.

"Never mind him," Lisa admonished me with a slap on the shoulder. "We just thought we would surprise you. This goofball brother of yours has asked me to move in with him. What do you think?"

My sister took a long look at me before she said, "You could do worse ... but you couldn't do better!"

Susan and I had a long hug after that, culminating with a light peck on the lips between. She hadn't done that before?

"No kissing between brother and sister, you two," Lisa said. "Who knows where that could lead?"

"Yeah," Susan said, "Who knows?"

"I really do have plenty of food for all of us, stay and eat," Susan said leading us to sit down at the table. "I'll be right back."

I reached over and took Lisa's hand and said, "I love you."

"Not as much as I love you, uncle Richard," she replied.

"That makes it sound like what we're doing is wrong," I said.

"Says the man who just kissed his sister on the lips."

"We are a little crazy you know," I said.

"Actually, we are a lot crazy. What's that expression, 'You can't always help who you fall in love with?' I've been in love with you for a very long time. Let's keep it between us for right now. We could always invite Susan to join us, couldn't we?"

I chuckled as she said that. She reached over and put her hand on my crotch, "You do think about that, don't you?"

"Think about what?" Susan came in with leftover spaghetti and the fixings. "I didn't want to eat all of this myself, or I might get some love handles. If I find a younger man to date, he might like those, don't you think Rich?"

"No comment," was the easiest thing to say at that point.


Since we stayed to eat, my surprise will now be in front of Susan. We were talking, while sitting around the living room. I reached inside my pocket, and dropped to a knee.

Susan saw me before Lisa did, but she turned and looked very surprised.

The ring was Pam's and I said, "I know we can't be legally married, but I love you so much. Will you be my companion for as long as our love lasts for one another?"

"Yes," was her quick response, showing the ring to Susan. I saw a ping of what looked like jealousy for an instant across her face before they hugged each other.

"I want you both to listen to me for a moment. This may be a crazy idea, but right now it seems like something to consider," I said catching my breath.

"Well," Lisa and Susan said together.

"Why don't we all move in together, in a big enough place so we don't step over one another?"

"It does make more sense than keeping three residences going," Lisa said. "What about you Susan?"

"I – I'm not really sure about this idea of my little brother's. Let me think on it for a few days," she said. "How big of a place are you talking about?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.