Lisa Is Her Name! - Cover

Lisa Is Her Name!

 

Chapter 1: How It Started

DAMN!

Why is my phone chirping so early on a Saturday morning?

I picked up the phone, looked at it, and thought, damn, has it been seven years already? Seven years since Pamela and the girls left me alone.

She thought I was cheating on her; I wasn't. I just ... Loved my job more than I loved her.

I turned off the alarm, put the phone down, and rolled over and went back to sleep.

Stupid bitch!

RING!

Oh, come on ... Who is calling me so early on a Saturday morning?

It was my sister.

I sat up in bed, stifled a yawn and answered it, "Good morning Susan. What can I do for my much older sister?"

"Listen dumbass. I just looked at my phone and noticed what day it was. Are you okay?"

"Nothing that two dozen donuts and a gun in my mouth couldn't fix."

"Jesus Christ, little brother ... It cannot be that bad?"

"Yes it can," I said. "You lost a husband to a heart attack, well I lost a wife ... to my job!"

"I have an idea to get you out of your funk," she said.

"What? You can produce a woman in her mid to late 30s. A woman who could love me, despite all my bad habits? Is there an oil lamp I need to rub three times to get a magic genie with three wishes?"

Laughing, she said, "I've been thinking about your problem, and might have a solution. She's going to meet you at Starbucks at noon. The one on the corner of Standard Road by the Walgreens store!"

"Whom have you set me up with?" I asked. "So now you are setting your little brother up on ... a blind date at a Starbucks?"

"Do not go back to sleep? I'll call you back every 15 minutes!" She threatened.

"Alright. What's her name?"

"You'll know her when you see her" ... and there was a click.

Well, I'm up. I might as well take a shower.

Afterwards, I brushed my teeth and combed my hair, realizing that I needed a haircut.

If this fantasy girl doesn't like me like I am, so be it.

I was nervous, so I got there early, and I nursed a grande Caramel Brulée Latte.

At this point, I watched the door for anybody coming in. A couple of single guys, an older married couple. Then, a redhead opened the door ... I know her!

She looked my way, and I stood up. "Hey Lisa, what are you doing here?"

First thing, she broke into a really big smile and said, "My mother; your sister sent me here. She told me there was a good-looking guy waiting for me. At least, she was right about that, be right back!"

She walked up to the counter and ordered herself something, I couldn't tell what and came back over and sat down.

Boy, she still looks really good. A redhead with brown eyes that seem to melt into your own. She has a really nice figure, prettier than her mother, my older sister Susan.

"So, she didn't tell you that I was here?"

Breaking into that smile of hers, she answered, "No she didn't. Do you know why she would set me up with her own little brother, my cute uncle Richard?"

"She's almost 12 years older than me Lisa. How old are you these days?

"Uncle Richard that's a rude thing to ask a girl!"

"I'm sorry, but to be perfectly honest I always thought that you were pretty!"

"That's better! And, not because you asked, but I'm 33. You are 40 ... is that correct?

"Ouch," I said out loud.

"Medium Peppermint Mocha for Lisa" was announced. She got up and walked to the counter. She does have a nice butt I thought in the moment.

We started talking about lots of things, with her inviting me over for dinner that night at six pm.

On my way out, I said, "It's a date!"

On the short drive home, I remembered when I was about 14 or 15, we were all at a reunion of some kind, and she came up to me and asked for a kiss. She couldn't have been more than seven or eight years old, on the verge of being one of those girls who's too pretty to ask out. I remember keeping an eye on her that day, wishing that she wasn't my niece.

Why would my sister set me up with her own daughter?

I took the time to get that haircut. I'm glad I haven't gotten any gray hair yet. I guess some gals like that in a guy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.