My Motel Fantasy - Cover

My Motel Fantasy

Copyright© 2013 by Pogo123

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Arriving from Europe on a well deserved and overdue vacation with my oldest and dearest friend, events soon changed everything I had thought would or could happen. Thanks to my friend Mike, I got to enjoy one of my deepest and most exciting fantasies - a Motel room with 4 appreciative men. Part 2 describes what goes on during a "break" in the action.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The Break ... And After

It was time for me to shower, relax and freshen up.

You were in the bathroom, but the shower had stopped, so I knew you would be coming out soon ... you were probably doing your hair, since I know you can't have people seeing you with "messy hair".

The "guys", John, Bob and Stephen were all lounging on the beds catching our breath and swapping jokes, funny stories and generally sharing our good moods.

No one was dressed, but, thanks to you - the perfect hostess - we were all comfortable being nude together ... no nervousness and no shyness at all.

Bob started loading another memory card into his camera as John asked, "How much longer do you think Katie'll be?"

"Why, John", I asked, "you getting horny again already?"

That brought chuckles from Stephen and Bob, but Bob piped up with, "Very likely he is, Mike. All he thinks about is pussy and all he talked about on the way here was how much he'd like to play with Katie's pussy ... and he hadn't even seen it yet!!".

"But" he continued, "I want some more pictures of Katie. She's one beautiful and sexy woman".

I agreed with him and noticed that as the talk turned to you, all three cocks showed some thickening ... the beginning of three hard ons.

"After what we've all done tonight you guys may not believe this, but Katie is really a shy woman. This whole trip is a total departure from her everyday life at home in Europe and she's doing a lot of this just to please me ... she wants her visit to be a memorable trip for me, too."

"Do you mean she's not enjoying herself?", Stephen asked.

"No," I replied, "She's enjoying all of it, but she wouldn't if I weren't here or if I weren't enjoying this too. All I'm saying is that I want her to have as much fun as she wants me to have."

"She and I are creating memories that we'll enjoy for years to come and, though you all are part of it, they're our own memories, just for us".

"Have any of you noticed that she doesn't talk openly about anything except to me?"

"No", Bob replied, "But now that you mention it she does sort of refer to things without being direct."

"Yes", I agreed, "you've hit it right on. She may not say the sexy, direct words in front of you, but she'll get her point across. That's part of her shyness."

"All you guys have treated her very well tonight and you've done a great job of making her feel beautiful, sexy and desirable. Just continue as you have been doing, don't push her. Treat her gently and we'll all have a good time."

"That won't be hard to do, John said with a grin, "Katie's not only beautiful and sexy, but she's also the most lady-like woman I've seen in a long time."

"Well, just remember", I reminded him, "she's enjoying herself, but she's also putting on a show for me ... one that she knows I'll never forget."

"What a lucky guy you are, Mike!!", Stephen exclaimed. "She'd be any man's dream girl."

John laughed out loud at that as he said, "She's been a dream girl for all of us tonight, that's for sure ... but ... when does our "Dream Girl" come back out here? Is she having second thoughts about having more fun tonight?".

"It's my turn in the shower, John, so I'll see if she's about ready", I said as I got up from the bed and made my way to the bathroom door.

"May I come in, Katie?", I called though the door. "I need to shower soon".

"Of course", you replied, so I opened the door and entered the bathroom to see (just as I suspected) you brushing out your hair.

You had replaced your makeup and looked as though you'd just arrived, not at all like you had just finished almost 3 straight hours of enjoying the playful and appreciative company of 4 men.

From the smile on your face and the twinkle in your eye, I knew you were enjoying yourself, which really made me happy.

I pulled you next to me, kissed you and told you how wonderful I thought you looked.

"Well, you replied, "you four studs deserve my best ... then you giggled and pushed me away.

Slipping into the big, fluffy robe the motel had provided, you told me "Get your shower, Mike. I'll keep the guys entertained until you finish, but you'd better hurry. I heard what Bob said about wanting more pictures and I'd like you to take some of what he takes for our album of the trip".

You leaned over, kissed me and were out the door before I could even say anything.

I chuckled to myself as I turned on the water and got my soap and towel ready as the water warmed up.

Ahhhh, did this hot shower ever feel good!!! I had finished getting clean and was enjoying a moment under the hot water when I heard you just outside the shower door.

"Mike? Are you about done?"

I pushed open the shower door, grabbed my towel and stepped out into the bathroom.

"Just finished, Honey. Why? You miss me?"

"Of course, Silly ... I always miss you when you aren't right beside me, but I thought you might have drowned ... you took a very long time in there."

"Well, I'm done now and will be right out."

I had noticed immediately that you were nude ... the robe was obviously history, but then I noticed that you were squeezing your thighs together and sort of wriggling just a bit.

"You need me to step out while you use the toilet, Sweety?", I asked... (stupid me).

"No, but it's nice of you to ask", you replied.

Then I saw that your nipples were red and standing out, hard as rocks.

Before I could comment you asked, "Mike, do we have any oil or lotion with us?"

"Yes. I have some in my toiletries kit ... a couple types, in fact. Why, Katie, you need some for your skin?".

"No", you replied with a big grin, "I'm a wee bit sore and I thought some lotion or oil might help."

"You're right, Katie, it would help, so here ... take this", I said as I handed you a jar of baby oil mixed with Creamy Vaseline. "It's better than plain oil, it won't leave you all greasy and won't react on your skin."

"You want me to help you with it ... to rub it on?", I asked as I pulled you close for a hug.

"No, silly, it's for John. He's so big and I'm not as wet as I was earlier. This is so he'll slide in easier."

I laughed really loudly and asked, "What have you guys been up to? I thought you were just going to take some pictures until I got there."

"Well, we did. But the guys all got excited as the poses went on and then they wanted to pose with me and ... well ... one thing lead to another."

"Stephen has been sucking my tits and Bob has been licking my pussy until I'm about as hot as fireworks. John wanted in me, but as soon as he started I could feel that he was having a hard time and ... it hurt a wee bit. Think this will help?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.