My House, My Rules
Chapter 37

Copyright© 2013 by autofocus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Our overworked home business owner hires a live-in housekeeper. He is pleasant but insists that it is his house, his rules. Her 'daughter' becomes quite the tease. 'Mom' gets competitive and ups the ante. However, the Boss hates a tease who can't deliver, so enforces a dress code. The Girls pay the embarrassing price, willingly, to their surprise. As do their friends when the new, very strict dress codes are enforced. The Boss is not unhappy when the teasing becomes a game. He can play, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Mystery   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

"Pixies, I want to bring Thea, Thalia, Circe and Clio fully into the family as soon as possible."

Pete originally planned to initiate the Demopolis girls fully into the Pixies through the collaring pledge, but something did not seem right. Not that they were unwilling, maybe a little hesitant at first, but not opposed.

The mood wasn't right to just take their bodies, accept the pledge and attach the bonding necklace. It was too contrived, insincere somehow. But something else was out of balance. He just couldn't put his finger on it.

"Girls, I want you all to talk to the Demopolis girls and explain the depth of commitment the collar pledge represents. Bonding to me, to you and to the group, totally and completely, is a large and irreversible step."

"I need to know this is truly what they want. Informed consent has to be willing acceptance, no hesitation. Tell them why you all wanted the collar and how Yvette and Lauren are an autonomous subset of the family, pledged to one another before being thrust into our family."

"Use no mental persuasion whatsoever. Explain, answer questions, involving no psychic cross talk please, no mind control. They can be a subset also, but must dedicate themselves to our common goals. I'm not trying to talk them out of it and would be disappointed if even one of the girls opted out of the pledge, but somehow it seems more important to know they are all in, all the way, on purpose."

"Is anything wrong. Did we do something to upset you?" Clio sniffled.

"No darling, not at all. No one did." He hugged the little girl. "I will protect you always, but this is a huge thing we're talking about here. Please talk to the Pixies. You, your sister and your cousins arrived here, or rather, here when here was 72nd Street, in the middle of a stressful situation. We all bonded in combat, so to speak."

He continued, hugging the tiny girl, but addressing the three others. "Your parents were going to have you live here soon enough and I was looking forward it. Mostly, anyway." He grinned. "Being responsible for so many super smart, crazy cute and sexy girls is an awesome, but scary, job, even for me."

"And now, you want to be sure things would have worked out well if there had been no end-of-the-world stuff happening?" The even younger and smaller Thalia guessed. "I can speak for all four of us when I say I can't wait to join up in every way possible."

"Got it in one. I knew you girls were as smart as the other Pixies!" Pete laughed. "I still want you to talk to my Pixies, Yvette and Lauren too. They can tell you the details of Pixie-dom, what you are getting into."

Going Crayola(r) red, Rhea whispered, "I saw what was getting into Athena and Selena. That was scary hot, but I wanted some, too."

"That was more like what Mama and Grand Mama were hinting at and they hinted more that you were the best one to teach us how." An equally scarlet Circe agreed. "If you're worried about us being drafted into the Pixies, don't. We are a volunteer army."

"You are volunteering to follow the rules and the rules are whatever I say they are. There is the way you treat each other, the way you always work to be better than you were yesterday, and the way you make every effort to make your new sisters better and stronger. We have no envy, no jealousy."

Allison added. "Strange as if may sound, none of us have ever felt jealous of any other. Among normal high school girls, that would be unheard of. Not with us, ever. How could a girl who felt totally loved completely deny that feeling and the perfect security it includes to another girl?"

"Not to mention, the sex is incredible. More often than not, the first time is happening before you realize that you are not an innocent virgin any longer. Then, you don't care, you just want more." Rani giggled. "We'll give you the details of those experiences when we talk. If you were hesitant to sign on the dotted line before, that will have you searching for a pen and a notary."

"You girls work it out any way you see fit. I'll be in the new computer room playing with the new set-up. Amy and Rocky might want help getting Gemma and Jewel squared away with the AG units, so I might be in and out for a while. Call me when we need to talk more." He went to the playroom and then to the computer center.

The girls huddled and whispered, laughed, and generally gossiped like teens have since the beginning of time.

His mind eased somewhat about the Pixies, he considered the pervasive sense of unbalance in the world. He couldn't decide if it was merely a feeling of 'not right' or just plain 'wrong'.

He reached out to the natives. "Gentle persons, may I intrude for a few minutes?"

Denali, Felix and Kodiak agreed to a conference, wondering what was on the agenda. "Rocky, Amy. Can you sit in also?" They too agreed.

"Thank you for your time. I don't want to cause undue concern, but maybe I do. In the past hours, I developed a sense that something is either out of balance or that there is an impending threat in front of us. I don't know why or what, I'll admit. But in the past, this feeling has been accurate. Attacks on my girls and my house, the way to survive the time storm, the attack on Amy, the invading slavers here, keeping the Eridanis safe, keeping you safe. All were preceded by this feeling..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.