My House, My Rules - Cover

My House, My Rules

Copyright© 2013 by autofocus

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Our overworked home business owner hires a live-in housekeeper. He is pleasant but insists that it is his house, his rules. Her 'daughter' becomes quite the tease. 'Mom' gets competitive and ups the ante. However, the Boss hates a tease who can't deliver, so enforces a dress code. The Girls pay the embarrassing price, willingly, to their surprise. As do their friends when the new, very strict dress codes are enforced. The Boss is not unhappy when the teasing becomes a game. He can play, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Mystery   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

Even though he had been rather brusque to the teens, they jumped when he said 'jump'. Pete pointed to the office, prompting Allison to get the babydoll sets. While the teens sorted out the panties, Pete made a show of 'locking' the door. "We are closed for the day." He said, "You can relax for now. Did the teachers assign much work today?"

"It's mostly reviewing the stuff covered earlier." Cam offered, "Rani, Jenny and Penny started at other schools so we want to be sure they are with the rest of us in each subject."

Lisa added, "We were going to pick random pages and quiz each other. Everybody making up questions from different books and asking back and forth."

"The teachers want us to have scheduled time to review. Exams start right after Spring Break and they don't trust teens to use the time to study. Tomorrow and Friday are optional attendance days. We can go or not, our choice." Mary said.

Jenny added, "It won't take long to find out if we are up to speed with the rest of the class. Right now we're pretty confident we can opt out and spend our time making up pop quizzes."

"Campus is still neck deep in CSIs, too. And the business last night has them excited again." Penny injected. "It's almost too distracting to get anything done."

He was pleased that the girls were acting like regular teenagers now, momentarily ignoring their nakedness. They were more embarrassed at becoming naked than actually being naked. The natural resilience the young girls possessed was amazing. But if you drew their attention to their public exposure, it was all modesty, embarrassment, arousal, excitement, and shyness thrown in a blender. Then all it took was a little push to have them eagerly do the forbidden things they really wanted to do. Suddenly, it was anything goes, no regrets.

"Do you have to call in to opt out or do you simply not show up for class? With all the weirdness going around, I think you will be better off sticking close to our Asylum."

"They're not calling roll. It's our choice. May we stay home the rest of the week, Boss?" Lisa asked.

"Sure. Obey the dress code for weekends and do well on your exams. But I'll try to get the cottage for Thursday night. You can study at the vacation cottage if necessary. All this spare time changes thing. Stick around here and do 'Quiz Bowl' for a while. Jenny, go ask Allison to see me. I'll be in the office making calls."

Jenny did as told, but was very careful to check around corners for surprise eyes. Pete started by calling Betty about the cottage. She was very OK with an early arrival. "You can come now. We brought in some firewood, too. The nights might be a bit cool, but the days will be warm. Might be some rain in the middle of the week, too. FYI, the lake is pretty cold."

Pete thanked her for the information, saying they might arrive Thursday evening. Next, the call to the auto rental agency went a little differently. The ten-passenger van was not available early, but a deluxe seventeen-passenger van was ready now. Pete wanted to know if the last two rows of seats could be folded down or removed. When told 'either or both', Pete asked that the last two rows be taken out. They needed the cargo space. "What exactly does 'deluxe' include?" he asked and was told privacy curtains, tinted rear window, GPS, zoned climate control, plush seating, DVD screen, the works.

He then advised Kris about the possible new departure. "Excellent! We will start moving walls that night. It makes an easy job even easier. This is a good thing for another reason. People desperately hope you were involved in the slave ring cleanup. They cannot imagine that a guy like you didn't wipe out the whole mob single-handedly. 'Meek mild-mannered computer geek by day, fearless fighter for teenagers, truth and justice by night' Being a superhero is a heavy burden to bear, I hear." Pete did not need to have the telephone to hear Kris laugh. "But seriously Pete, out of sight, out of mind. The less you or the girls are seen in the neighborhood, the more likely the gossips will zero in on the next rumor."

Kris changed the subject. "How are doing with my little sinister sisters? They keeping you busy?" He was still laughing.

"They're not so hard to handle once you get their attention. Like I told Ari in the spirit of full disclosure, I do not let them tease or act out. I always call their bluff. That gets their attention. Tell your mom and dad I had to go a little further with some of the girls than before, but it worked out OK. I make the rules to suit me and do what I say I'll do if the rules are broken. So far, so good. But I don't recommend it for a career."

"Better you than me. I suggested to dad that he get a tranquilizer gun but he refused. Something about the temptation to shoot himself." Kris chuckled. "Anyway, we'll be there as soon as your ride is out of sight."

Pete was sure Kris did not know what 'a little further' really meant. He was pretty sure Ari and Maria did, since their discussion of discipline in the house was a bit less vague. Having done 'more' to Athena or Selena than having her sit through breakfast wearing a sheer bra was clearly the message Ari would get when he spoke to Kris. But Pete was sure that Ari and Maria were more interested in raising great young women than protecting the innocence of little girls. Ari trusted Pete to usher the sisters over that threshold. Maria was very clear when she gave her instructions to her girls. Mrs. Demopolis knew exactly what she was saying.

On the other hand, the Tanaka and Malone twins' parents neither knew nor cared what went on in the house. Their involvement ended when the money got deposited. The McGee parents self-selected themselves out of the girls' lives for varying reasons, but out nevertheless. Pete was Allison and Mary's only sensible refuge. Rani and Lisa had even less than the others. But for the Asylum, they would be homeless or worse. There truly was no one except Pete who cared about them.

He was still lost in his thoughts when Allison came in. "You called?"

"How close is dinner? The schoolgirls have the next two days off, so homework is not pressing. We may eat earlier than I thought. Can you pull it off by 5:00?"

"It's all finger food, crudités, little sandwiches, potato salad, devilled eggs, and fruit. Tea, sodas, hard lemonade and tequila to drink. I can be serving as soon as I see the first set of titties in the kitchen, other than mine." She grinned. "Will that be all?"

"Speaking of serving, are you happy with the way things are turning out since you quit working at the bar? Overworked or under appreciated?" Pete asked.

"Sir, compared to life before, this is paradise. Keeping the house together is not really hard. Everybody helps clean up. I can run a hotel. Managing this household is nothing. This place is huge for a family, but tiny for a Hilton. I earn twice what I did before and don't spend that." She blushed brightly. "I've discovered I like it a lot when you order me to do things. I come so hard when you use me like your ready fuck toy. Besides, I love to fuck you anyway." Allison smiled, "So you can say I like it here. It's not a job. It is my family and I'm the slightly older sister who loves to run around naked for her master."

"You look good in 'naked', and since we are beginning a long weekend, a decision made by the schoolgirls, 'naked' is the compulsory attire until we leave for the cottage. I suspect they did not think it through. For now I will allow them to have the shortie gowns at dinner as promised, but fortunately the dilemma of timely dress compliance will be resolve itself later." He thought of one more question. "Allison, do the girls have an adequate supply of birth control pills?"

"Yes, Sir. I take the liberty of making sure. Rani, the Malone's and Tanaka's have implants. Everyone else has the pill. Everyone is up-to-date."

"Thank you, Allison. Good thinking. Call us when dinner is ready. I'll dress the teens and be up in minutes."

Allison went to complete dinner and Pete visited the schoolgirls. They were winding up the Quiz Bowl and were very pleased at their review session. "Boss, we are going to kick some serious academic ass come exam time. Those dweebs and drabs can kiss the bell curve so long." Lisa declared.

"So it's official. We have a 12 day weekend, starting now. No books until we get back. Right? Despite that, here are the tops I promised. Remember keep your titties out at all times." He handed the tops over, making sure the colors didn't match the panties. "You all look like a rainbow, with boobs." Pete inspected everyone, making sure no titties were covered, every nipple available. He was extremely thorough. The panties fit nicely, too.

Allison sashayed in, announced "Dinner is on the table", received her top, and the whole troupe streamed upstairs. The cook had chosen well. The teens hit the food like a plague of locusts. Pete enjoyed the show.

"Time Out! One tequila shot each. What is Spring Break without Jose Cuervo?" He poured and they drank. "Back to the munchies, Pixies and Nymphs. You will need your strength tonight."

The teens cheered and resumed the destruction of the excesses piled on by Allison, who was holding her own in the munching department. Pete was seriously threatening the world pastrami supply while watching his girls. Even the new teens acted fully clothed now they had the babydoll tops. Maybe the miniscule weight of the garment psychologically filled the need for covering even if they were functionally naked. Maybe having the slightest of clothing equaled 'not totally naked' in public so they could relax in the knowledge that it could be worse. Or, secretly, better. The votes were still out.

The chaos of contradictions comfortably coexisting in the teenagers' heads gave him a headache. Avoiding that pain, he considered his own psyche. He would, and in fact did, kill to protect them from any and all harm. But he would play with their heads just because he could and it was so easy. He fucked the hell out of them whenever and however he wanted. The more he treated them like fucktoys, the harder they came. So where was the harm in that?

Pete did not consider the sex-on-demand as harmful. And once he told them what they wanted, they wanted it. Then there was the whole mental mind control thing to not understand either. He could actually alter their perception of reality. If he said it, it became the rule. Rules were followed without question. He had no idea how it worked, it just did.

He promised himself never to use his powers to advance the forces of evil. But his definition of 'evil' did not include the debauchery of innocent virgins, among other carnal pleasures. The views of the teenaged pixies and Allison meshed perfectly with his. Other's mileage may vary. Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke, he decided.

He noticed the devastation on the table had slowed. The girls were thanking Allison for the fine repast. Pete pointed to the tequila. "One more. Break is just starting." He went to the refrigerator and pulled out some Cokes and a dozen lemonades, which went into a cooler. The girls were swallowing the amber liquid.

"The Dungeon is open tonight, hosting the 2nd Occasional 72nd Street Olympiad. Ultimate Twister is the Game. I am the MC, Game Master, Umpire, and Final Arbiter. Cover the remains of the feast and follow me to the venue."

The veteran girlies jumped and clapped, titties bouncing delightfully. Pete thought the ancient Spartans athletes almost had the competition uniforms right. They totally blew it with the nude guys thing. Naked young girls were so much better it was stupid. No wonder the civilization crumbled. Served them right. He did give them credit for the bare breasted toga. Greek chicks were hot. Selena and Athena were ample proof.

Surely they carved those gorgeous marble statues simply so they could brag on their women for the next ten thousand years.

The five new teens looked confused but went along with the others. Pete swatted fannies and pinched nipples until he had the herd of kittens marching to the dungeon. Once inside, the girls were amazed at the preparations. The veterans thought padded canvas was a welcome touch. Everything was set.

Recording started, he began, "The teams have been chosen by the Game Master. Rounds scored by number of spins until someone falls. Winner is awarded the whole count; the loser gets half and forfeits one article of clothing, selected by the winner. Clothing is not returned. Naked girls stay in the game. The Final Arbiter decides upon all forfeitures after nakedness happens. Clothing lost during the match is forfeit even if that contestant wins."

He named the teams: Captain of the Pixies, Allison, with Penny, Athena, Kim and Lisa filling the roster: Captain of the Nymphs, Mary, with Jenny, Selena, Cam and Rani.

"You will have noticed that the game pits sister against sister. Remember, a quick takedown hurts the team. Keep the spin counts high. Captains, to the arena. Take positions on opposite sides of the field. Shake hands and come out squirming."

"First spin, right hand, red." And the game was on. Both girls were good. They made it to 12 before Allison overextended and sat down in the oil. Mary claimed her panties.

Penny and Jenny squared off and went 20 spins. They did the twin thing, anticipating and countering their sister's move. Jenny lost her balance, slipping off the board. Another pair of panties went into the hamper.

Selena was relentless in her bout with Athena. That was some high-grade sibling rivalry. Athena proved the more devious, slowly pushing her younger sister to the edge of the board. On spin 19, Athena moved quickly, hip checking Selena off and down. Selena lost her top. Rounding up, Athena scored 20 and Selena, 10 and was topless.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.