My House, My Rules - Cover

My House, My Rules

Copyright© 2013 by autofocus

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Our overworked home business owner hires a live-in housekeeper. He is pleasant but insists that it is his house, his rules. Her 'daughter' becomes quite the tease. 'Mom' gets competitive and ups the ante. However, the Boss hates a tease who can't deliver, so enforces a dress code. The Girls pay the embarrassing price, willingly, to their surprise. As do their friends when the new, very strict dress codes are enforced. The Boss is not unhappy when the teasing becomes a game. He can play, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Mystery   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

Pete asked the girls to work out the menu to suit themselves. "All you've had since morning is the BLT massacre. There's plenty to work with, so knock yourselves out." They were in high-level negotiations when he slipped back to the dungeon to get the camera. Producing the OMG Productions fourth feature should not take long. '72nd Street Girls Gone Wet' was sure to be #1 with a bullet.

The third movie didn't have a title yet. It was almost all of Friday. Their first costume play, making them pose topless, the picnic dinner, the Strip Scavenger Hunt, Cam and Kim's cherry popping in the scary dungeon, ending with the birthday party and crashing for the night.

The current feature included the girls playing all day, the Zombie Apocalypse, and ended with the Twister session. He decided to include a slide show of the girls posing as fashion models. Pete finished editing the last movie, burned the DVD. He wiped the camera memories. Thinking that having four discs with entertaining, but incriminating images lying around might not be such a good idea, he considered transferring to thumb drives. There were much easier to hide and could be password protected. That would wait until tomorrow. He had all day Sunday to get it done.

Pete prepped the shows in the rec room and checked on dinner. It was 8:00 and he was quite hungry. The girls had chosen to make beef stew, toasted Italian bread and iced tea. It was hot, hearty and relatively quick. "This hits the spot, ladies. I needed it, more than I thought."

"We wanted something more than the usual fast meal, but not something that would take forever to cook." Lisa said. "Beef stew worked out as the best choice. Chopping veggies, pressure-cooking the meat, combining everything to cook was a snap with so many hands helping. We even had time to wash the stuff we used to prepare it."

"If you have nothing planned for tonight, want to see some movies? I have two ready to play." Pete asked.

"Are they OMG productions? The usual documentaries?" Mary, trying to keep a straight face, wondered. "We can if you want us to."

"The last time Mr. O'Neal made us watch one of his movies. I was surprised. I really got into the story. After just a few minutes, I was spellbound." Lisa enthused.

"OK, we'll give it a shot, but we have some serious slumber party girly things to do." Allison said, concealing a smile.

"It will let dinner have time to digest, so I'm in." Kim yielded with Cam in accord.

"I'm overwhelmed at the response but showing the movie anyway. Put your on your big girl panties and meet me in the rec room." Pete ordered as he left the kitchen.

The dishes went into the dishwasher; Allison wiped the table and the mob headed upstairs. The girls did, in fact, put on some panties before going to see the movie. Pete waited in the middle of the large sofa with the remote control.

The nearly naked girls piled on, using him and each other as seats. Pete, using his cheesy announcer voice, "The O'Neal Multiplex welcomes you to tonight's feature presentation, 'A Day In The Life'. The staff and management hope you enjoy." He pointed to the screen and hit 'play'.

As the show progressed through the day, the twins were alternately embarrassed and pleased at how they looked and acted. The mad dashing around the house had them and the other three squealing and laughing in fits. Everyone admired or made fun of the costumes. Cam admitted that they all looked sexy as hell.

The stripping games had them rapt. Seeing the other girls' experiences got several comments, mostly about how exciting it was to be sneaking around the house, hiding from Pete and how it felt to have to strip while he watched. The twins said that it was embarrassing to the max but that they had to do it to prove to the other players that they were girl enough to play the game. "It was one thing to be naked accidentally during the cosplay and another when Mr. O'Neal old us to expose ourselves. But to have him think we were voluntarily getting naked for him was insanely hot and embarrassing." Kim whispered.

The trip to the dungeon got a different reaction. Even Allison said it was scary and maybe a little too real. Lisa and Mary did not know if Pete was play-acting or not. The twins said that they just fell into the fantasy.

Getting their first fucks, together and with the same man, they said, was the best thing ever. Independently, both had the same dreams of rape at the hands of a cruel master. Pete did not even try to understand but kept that thought to himself.

That it really was someone who would never actually do something to them they didn't want done was even better. But there was always that inner voice telling them that Pete could really have his way with them to the point that it was no longer fun. With Lisa and Mary bound and clit munching and Allison keeping the Master's cock wet simply so the Master could fuck them easier made the whole scene feel like a particularly nasty manga. They loved every second. Allison, Mary and Lisa said that they were not just acting, but they were well into the fantasy as well.

The birthday party segment was a perfect ending: a light-hearted cool down. Pete enjoyed seeing the girls be girls. They enjoyed reliving the party. When it ended, Cam noted, "It's a good thing we put on panties. Mine are soaked. It was incredible to see myself taken like that, the first time. It was better than any movie. Seeing Kim get fucked by the same guy makes it even better."

Kim agreed, "The twin bond is now carved in marble. And now we have sisters who shared the whole thing. We've lived a lifetime since school, Friday. This place is like an alternate universe. Can we live here?" she asked, not really kidding.

The other four girls looked at the quizzical expression on Pete's face. They looked at each other. "We need to have a girls' meeting before you can ask that question, Kim. Later tonight. Not now." said Mary.

Pete, wondering who was really in charge here, seized the moment to change the subject. "Would you like to see the first two OMG movies?" He asked, "We might have time to squeeze in two, they're not very long but are action packed."

Mary said, "The movies are not the only things getting packed. I'm for more action." Pete loaded and ran the two from before. Cam and Kim really loved seeing the other girls get nailed front and back, "Mr. O'Neal really goes for what he wants, and gets it. Or rather, you give to him. You didn't have a chance!"

"Mary, Lisa, and I, too, really wanted to be wanted. It was a version of your manga fantasy. He just fucked the hell out of us as if it was his natural right. Like he did me in the dungeon, he just had us. We were ready to be used any way he wanted, and it was the greatest to just let go. I don't think we wanted a chance." Allison declared.

"When he told us to go topless and then to get naked and to stay naked, there was no force, there were no threats. He said that was the way it was going to be and neither of us questioned it. It was weird, very embarrassing and exciting but there was no way we would have resisted." Mary explained.

"Same with me. I deliver a pizza, and half a minute later, he had me bent over a table with a giant dick in my virginal twat. It was surreal, but great." Lisa went on to tell the rest of her first time and that it seemed like it was the natural way things were going to be. "Now, I want to live here, too."

Pete interrupted, "Girls, it has been a long day and it's getting later. What say we hit the sack get some sleep? Make a quick pass through the place to pick up the trace evidence of our fun, and then lay it down. We have all day tomorrow to make it up as we go along."

The girls went into action, flying around like panty-clad dervishes. Two pairs of panties were found in the business area, but other than a scrap or two left over from the zombie war, the place was ready to open for business, except for the semi-naked teens and Allison decorating the premises.

Pete stopped wondering who was really in charge. Seeing the girls instantly respond whenever he ordered something done, told him he was in no danger of losing control. If he asked, he got answered. If he told or ordered, they responded without question or comment and, apparently, did so happily.

Maybe he had some kind of mental super powers of command or could implant desires but, like gravity, he didn't have to know how it worked, just had use it. Maybe the twins were right, this had become an alternate universe.

The girls went up ahead to the 'dorm' while he checked the doors, set the alarm, and cut the lights. They were whispering and giggling on the big mattresses as he passed by the open end of the hallway. "See you in the morning." Pete said as he continued to his room.

7:00AM rolled in on time Sunday. Pete arose, did his usual morning thing and unusually, he dressed for the outside world. There was a 'Sunday New York Times' with his name on it out there somewhere and he thought it tragic if the poor bundle of newsprint remained homeless. He checked the dorm as headed out. Five naked girls, piled into a sweep heap, were an awesome sight. The nipple rings were still in place, looking like jeweled pasties in the middle of their areolas. It was enough to take his breath away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.