My House, My Rules - Cover

My House, My Rules

Copyright© 2013 by autofocus

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Our overworked home business owner hires a live-in housekeeper. He is pleasant but insists that it is his house, his rules. Her 'daughter' becomes quite the tease. 'Mom' gets competitive and ups the ante. However, the Boss hates a tease who can't deliver, so enforces a dress code. The Girls pay the embarrassing price, willingly, to their surprise. As do their friends when the new, very strict dress codes are enforced. The Boss is not unhappy when the teasing becomes a game. He can play, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Mystery   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

The conference room and table got a workout. He watched a parade of fantasies and fairytales, sorcerers and sailors, naiads and ninjas, headmasters and hotties, all finding some very important reason to pass through the office. The Great Thirty Minute Zombie Apocalypse left a trail of destruction throughout the first floor. Pete remembered doing the same tasks last year with a beer and NPR. Having fun in bizarro world turned out OK

Pete had saved Corporate America, or at least the part he was paid to save, by 2:30. He collected the girls. They were having a break, too, crashed out all over the lobby. "This looks like the triage area for a cartoon factory explosion." They all started moaning as if in great pain. "Collect the corpses and debris. Grab a shower. Meet me in the kitchen for eats in thirty minutes. Dress code is babydoll gowns and panties." Pete gave them their marching orders. The roving riot snatched up the detritus and went upstairs.

Pete made BLTs on whole wheat for late lunch with chips and sliced pears. The girls could choose among hard lemonade, wine coolers, sodas or tequila shots. "Granny Reynolds did say you could have something stronger." Pete remembered hearing from Allison. He didn't think a shot of chilled Cuervo(r) Gold would hurt a thing. He also remembered Allison suggesting that the dungeon needed an attitude change. Maybe lingerie baby oil Twister would help.

The five girls flew in like a cloud of silk. "Outstanding! Absolutely outstanding!" Pete exclaimed, "From the walking dead to living wet dreams in half an hour! Be still my heart!"

Not able to resist, he urged the girls to the living room and posed them all on the sofa. On the seats, over the backrest, on the arms, in each other's laps, tops open or barely closed, always all five girls, he posed them like a 'Vogue' pictorial. With a timer, Pete got into some of the pictures himself. The teens and Allison really enjoyed being fashion models and centerfold girls. It was a great way to kill time while the drinks cooled.

Back in the kitchen, they hit the food hard. By unanimous decision, the girls chose to lead with shots of tequila, have lemonade with the sandwiches, with a shot for dessert. They loved being treated like grown-ups and voluntarily promised never to drink alcoholic beverages outside of these walls. "Too many ways to get in trouble or attract attention." Cam said. "We talked it over. What happens at Chez O'Neal stays at Chez O'Neal."

"This is our secret place to safely be our dreams. Our safe house is not to be jeopardized." Kim and Lisa echoed the sentiment. "Facebook, Instagram and Twitter do not exist here. There will be no tittie tweets."

"Lets finish the BLT feast put the makings away and find out what Sir Social Director has planned." Lisa said.

They did just that, wiped the tables and waited, looking at Pete expectantly.

"I think you'll like the games. Follow me." He led them down to the dungeon. "Allison said this room needed an attitude adjustment. It's time to balance some Karma, girls. Besides, this is the only room with a floor that can survive the game."

He took them in and explained further. "The game is Twister. The twist is that the board will be in the kiddy pool, several inches deep in baby oil, which is a figurative match to babydoll gowns."

"The rules are that we form two teams. Two opposing players compete. The loser loses his or her top. Spins are counted. We round up to the next even number. Fractions are hard to keep up with. The winner gets the entire count. The first to fall gets half the number of spins as the score. For example, if it takes ten spins for player A to fall, she gets five points, player B gets ten. Naked people stay in the game. It's more fun that way. We proceed until there are no clothes left. We tally the scores by team. High total wins this round. We also get an overall champ, too."

He sent the twins to the conference room to get the big whiteboard, dry erase markers and the easel. Lisa went to get some soda straws so teams could be chosen by short straw-long straw. Allison and Mary were in charge of pushing the furniture to the walls to make room to play. "Is this stuff heavy?" Mary wanted to know.

"It's on casters. The weird kinkoids were lazy." Pete answered.

Pete unscrewed the floor bolts and pulled the pool to the center of the dungeon, spread the plastic dotted sheet on the bottom and poured a ridiculous amount of baby oil in the pool.

The twins set up the scoreboard as Lisa cut the straws. She held them in her little fist for the team selection.

Pete, Mary and Lisa opposed Kim, Allison and Cam. "Pick a team name, girls."

Pete's team became the Jets and Allison's became the Sharks. Pete and Kim went first. The others spun and kept score. Kim got him in six moves. "You are one flexible little stinker, Kim. I'll get you next time."

"And you take up a lot of space. Lose the shirt, big guy." She snarked back. Kim held the shirt like it was the Stanley Cup. The next on deck were Mary and Cam.

The tiny girls squirmed themselves into a squealing knot. "Don't step on my gown!" Cam protested.

"I can't see your gown because your tit's in my eye." Mary answered and then licked Cam's nipple. "Next time, we get flavored oil. Baby oil doesn't taste that good."

Cam slipped down when Mary bit down a little. They lasted ten spins. Cam surrendered her top but said, "That was just in the way. I'm ready to rumble, now." Mary's victory dance was memorable.

Allison and Lisa, next, seemed evenly matched, and on the eighth spin, Lisa squeezed Allison's twat. It didn't work out like Lisa planned. Allison gave a body bump in return and Lisa went down. "Gotcha! You gotta do better than that, Giacomo. Put on your big girl panties and bring it on!"

The scores at the end of Round One were Jets, 17, and Sharks, 19. The new pairs started. Mary and Kim stepped in.

"Let's see what you got. Tanaka." Mary dared.

"You're going down, Blondie. Them tits are going to look good on the side lines." Kim taunted. The arrow was spun and the game was on. They were good and were on the tenth spin when both fell at once.

"Tie score, both get half. Both give up the gown. So say the judges." Allison announced after she and the other three conferred. The tops were handed over. On the side, Allison asked. "Was that hubris?"

Mary said, "The penalty must be contagious. My boobs are out there, too."

Kim cupped Mary's nipples. "Collateral damage, but your tits do look good."

Cam and Pete squared off. "We'll see if The Beastie can repeat. Losing, that is."

Pete got quite hard rubbing against Cam's oily little body. His dick got out and stayed out. Cam redoubled her efforts to distract him. She went for the dot that would allow the most contact. Her plan backfired when she was draped over his extended leg and tipped face down reaching for the next color. Cam was too small to force the leg away. They went all of twelve spins before she was wiping baby oil off her face.

Pete did the honors on her panties. "First naked twister, I present Cam. Isn't she lovely?" Cam did a pirouette as she stepped out of the pool.

Ending the round were Lisa and Allison. On the second spin, they went for the same dot. Lisa got there like a mongoose on a snake. Allison's foot slipped off and kept moving. She gave Lisa her gown, saying, "I can't believe I fell for a rookie move like that! I suck."

"That's a discussion for later." Pete laughed. "We'll talk. The score stands at Jets, 36, all topless, and Sharks, 31, one naked, two topless. I love this game."

Round Three started with Allison and Pete. The two oldest were taunted without mercy. "Gray hairs." "Can you play Twister with a walker?" "Senior citizen's discount on the spins." "Can I take a nap between spins?" Shouts from all around accompanied by laughs as the teens tried to outdo each other.

They squared off. There was no clear signal, but they seemed to go easy on the other. There was a lot of gratuitous rubbing, however. Eventually, Allison got into a situation similar to Cam's, draped over Pete's body. She landed on her back when Pete made his next move, brushing aside easily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.