My House, My Rules - Cover

My House, My Rules

Copyright© 2013 by autofocus

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Our overworked home business owner hires a live-in housekeeper. He is pleasant but insists that it is his house, his rules. Her 'daughter' becomes quite the tease. 'Mom' gets competitive and ups the ante. However, the Boss hates a tease who can't deliver, so enforces a dress code. The Girls pay the embarrassing price, willingly, to their surprise. As do their friends when the new, very strict dress codes are enforced. The Boss is not unhappy when the teasing becomes a game. He can play, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Mystery   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

Pete stayed in the kitchen, thinking about how Mary took hold of and defused their biggest problem. She said just enough, the right way, to get the twins on board. They could identify and would keep the secret.

And, there were the twins themselves. Lisa was correct; all five girls had identical bodies. Their coloration was the most oddly exotic he had ever seen. Flame red hair, emerald green eyes, porcelain skin and perfect mix of Asian and Scottish facial features, mostly Asian. And fiendishly cute. Five feet tall, narrow hips, round-ish teacup titties, small pink nipples, enough waist to accentuate the shape of their hips, perfect in every way.

He was careful to place his laptop to cover as much of the action as possible. The camera was recording, but the screen displayed BBQ sauce recipes.

The house was soon full of squealing, running cartoon characters. The costumes were mostly sheer, short or low cut. A sheer belly shirt with leather straps crisscrossed between the titties, with silk panties, over fish net thigh high stay-up stockings made a girl invincible. A transparent babydoll gown on a girl caught out when a sorority prank backfired. A long sheer gown with gossamer wings, without panties, was a young girl dreaming of adulthood. Black vinyl panties and a sheer half-cup bra turned a girl into a ninja. The variations and fantasies were endless.

Pete got his digital camera and took some pictures of the girls at play. They were like a bunch of little girls in princess dresses. He had seen all or parts of ten titties. Hard nipples wherever he looked. Time to enforce the dress code some.

"Girls! Freeze! Line up, right here in the living room. All five of you have been flashing your titties at me all evening. Now, it's my turn. Give me your gowns, shirts and bras. House rules demand you be ready to be topless if you tease. There are no exceptions, even for virgins and guests. You have thirty seconds."

Lisa, Mary and Allison were quick to respond. Fortunately for Pete, Lisa and Mary were wearing babydolls without the bottoms. They were naked except for a necktie. Allison, at least, got to keep her transparent panties.

Mary and Lisa, totally naked, hissed at the twins, "You have no choice, you knew the rules, you have to get those titties out now. Pete has been staring at them for hours. I can see everything through your blouse; Kim and Cam's nipples spend more time out of that bra than in. You are exposed either way. Give it up, girls."

The twins hesitated, so the naked girls took the twins' tops for them. Now, Pete was taking pictures of three young girls naked from the waist up and two totally naked girls.

The Tanaka Twins blushed to match their hair. There was a man really seeing their boobies, and two girls in their school were naked at the birthday party, just because he said so.

He lined them up, put their hands above their heads, like prisoners and took group shots. "I am glad you decided to show me your perfect tits, your nipples are hard enough to cut diamonds." He went down the line pinching and twisting and caressing each girl's boobs. "Keep your hands on your heads. Be still. You wanted this." Pete went back down the line, softly cupping and caressing the sweet tits, telling each how sexy and delicious and pretty they were. There was not a dry pussy in the house.

"OK. One more set of pictures. Clasp your hands behind your backs. Thrust out those gorgeous boobies. They are beautiful. You are beautiful. Be proud." He had the girls virtually preening, wanting more. "Ok, my sweeties. You can get back to the play. I'll give your clothes back at dinner."

"Thank you, Sir." The Twins said, again in unison. They got back to the mock manga play, but it was not so mock anymore. The girls spent a lot of time trying to get the others naked.

Kim cornered Cam, saying, "It's like we've fallen into a real manga." Then tried to snatch her pants.

The cosplay continued as the girls attempted to outdo the others' scenarios. At 6:00, Pete called them to dinner. "Fried chicken, slaw, potato salad, deviled eggs and as a treat for being naked, a hard lemonade. You can have one each during our indoor picnic and more, later. Remember, don't drink and drive." Pete finally said, "OK you sexy little girls. Your clothes are in the laundry room. You can cover your cute nipples, now." He grinned, "But I can still see through the cloth."

They agreed, as they put the skimpy things on, that anything was better than nothing. "Cam, that half-cup bra is like a trophy stand for your titties. Great choice for a costume, but the timing could have been better. Or not. Maybe you really wanted to show Mr. O'Neal your titties?" Lisa teased the blushing teen. "Are you more embarrassed at showing your titties or because you like showing your titties?"

"I was totally humiliated and embarrassed at being naked in front of Pete, but being naked made me drippy wet." Mary whispered, "It's confusing being a girl."

"It's weird. By the rules, I had to be topless. I could never do that unless forced. He almost made me faint when he pinched my nipples. And I loved it, but loving something so naughty embarrassed me more, and that made it even sexier. Mary got it right, it is confusing, but great fun being a girl." Kim said.

"I'm both embarrassed and excited to show myself to Mr. O'Neal. I'll just stop worrying about it. I can't change the rules. I want a hard lemonade." Cam admitted.

Allison declared, "Running around half naked is hard work. I'm starved. There is a drumstick calling my name. My tits are going to the kitchen and taking me with them!"

Pete served up the picnic feast in the dining room, in full view of the camera. The food was destroyed. So were the bottles of lemonade. The teens and Allison began to act like little girls at a slumber party again. All the current gossip was dissected; rumors, breakups, movies, stupid reality TV, and all the other important topics of the hour took a turn. Even Allison, ten years older than the four, sixteen-year-old girls, got involved in the mix. Pete suspected she missed this unique brand of sisterhood when she was role-playing the mom thing.

Eventually, growing girls get full. Pete had them clean up the kitchen and dining room, toss the paper plates, recycle the glass and plastic and put the leftovers away. "Good job, you little hotties. Now, we don't have to do it in the morning. With six people, it took no time at all. If you want, put any clothes dirty or stained in the hamper in the laundry room. We'll do the washing tomorrow. There is a sink and clothes line for the delicates." He subtly used his bossy voice. "You can get another hard lemonade, hit the showers and do whatever girls do at a slumber party. I'm going to take a shower and do guy stuff before bedtime. If you need me I'll be somewhere." He grinned and went to his room, taking the laptop with him.

The girls, after he was gone, stripped off everything for the dirty clothes hamper, taking the time to read the wash and care labels and separating the categories. Not until they were finished did they run giggling to Mary's room. The laptop in Pete's room caught the naked parade up the stairs and across the hall.

Pete showered and shaved. He chose to wear boxers and a thin tank top for the rest of the night. Knocking on the closed door of Mary's room, he announced that he was going downstairs and the third floor belonged to them for a while. The camera had an excellent angle covering both bedroom doors, the bathroom door and most of the hallway. It stayed in place. The girls would not touch it. The screen displayed a software vendor's help page.

As soon as he went down, the joint exploded in girls, parading in and out of the bathroom, showering, shaving pussies, and generally acting like teenagers being silly little girls. In short, acting naturally. They ended up wearing babydoll pajamas, open in the front, too short to cover their bubble butts, with matching, French cut panties. And the five nighties were virtually transparent. "Damn, we're cute as hell. It is fun being a girl." Kim and Cam said, again in unison.

"Is this a twin thing or do you share one brain?" Mary laughed.

"We think the same thing at the same time. The upside is that it drives Granny crazy." They giggled.

They wanted to sleep in the same room, like a true slumber party, so all the mattresses were dragged into the hallway and pushed together. Two queen-sized beds worked fine for five little girls.

"We were going to play Truth or Dare, but that is boring. We are having a scavenger hunt. You in?" Mary asked.

The others thought it was a great idea and quickly agreed.

"You are going to have to be sneaky. All the items are on the first floor. We go one at a time. The target items are on these cards. You have to find whatever is on the card and bring it back here. We were going to have Pete hide the stuff, but all three of us hid them instead; we initialed the cards for the stuff we hid. If we draw something we stashed, we have to draw another card." Mary explained. "Now this is what makes it exciting. Pete is somewhere down there and doesn't know we are playing. He may be moving around. All we know is that he said he would not come up here. If he sees you in any room, you have to take off one piece of your clothes and give it to him. You can't tell him why. You still have to find the item. But it will be somewhere. You will have to be very stealthy and make yourself invisible."

She continued, "And that, ladies, is the game. Cat burglars, spies infiltrating the lair of the enemy."

They all agreed that it would be exciting to flirt with danger again. Putting one over on Pete was a bonus. They cut cards for the order of play. Allison, Kim, Lisa, Mary then Cam.

Allison drew a 'piece of copy paper, not white'. "Wish me luck." Then she tiptoed to and down the stairs.

During the rules discussion, Pete had hidden small palm sized video recorders all around the first floor. He could combine and edit the film later.

He was waiting in the conference room when she came through. Allison never said a word as she took off her panties and handed them over. He grinned and went back to the notes on his clipboard. She found a piece of blue paper in the refrigerator.

Upstairs, she handed over the paper and told them Pete was in the conference room. "I just gave him my panties and walked away. Maybe I can pull the top down enough to cover my butt a little bit. And it was evil to hide the paper in the refrigerator. Took me forever to find it."

Kim drew a 'bar of soap'. She took a drink of her lemonade and started down. Kim crept through the lobby, and the office to the bathroom. No soap to be found. 'Rats'. She tried the kitchen. 'Aha!' Kim grabbed the soap and ran back to the stairs. Pete was not downstairs at all.

She hurried up and saw him in the rec room, but his back was turned. Kim managed to sneak up the last flight with all her clothes. "I saw him but he didn't see me. The soap was in the kitchen." She sputtered, "This is so exciting. Best birthday party ever."

Lisa drew an item she had hidden. The redraw was 'staple remover'. "Crap. That's small. Here goes."

She sneaked all the way to the kitchen, searching the bathroom, the lobby, the conference room, everywhere but the office. Finally, she found it where it was supposed to be. Nearly there, Lisa thought. Even though she knew the game, she tried not to get caught. It was fun to play.

Pete spotted her from his seat in the rec room. She gave him her top. He kneeled and sucked her nipples until they were about to squeeze themselves off. Lisa took the staple remover and her wet hard nipples back to the third floor.

"I looked everywhere and it was where is was supposed to be. That was twice sneaky. I almost made it back. I gave him my top. Then, he sucked my nipples until I thought they were going to pop off." Lisa panted. "That was so hot!"

Mary got 'pencil'. She got past Pete in the rec room. She searched everywhere she could think of. The pencil could not be found. Mary began to get worried. It was her game, she didn't mind being naked so much, but she did not want to lose. Rushing around, she knocked over the trashcan and a pencil rolled out.

She grabbed it and raced back, getting by Pete again. "I made it." He is in the rec room, still. It took forever to find the darn pencil. I didn't find it; it found me when I knocked over the trashcan. That was a perfectly rotten place to hide a pencil. But I get to keep my clothes."

Cam drew 'paper clip'. "Crap. That's way too small." She decided to try the desk first. Pete spotted her in the living room. She turned brilliantly red, but gave up her panties. Like Allison, Cam hoped she could pull the top down enough to cover her pussy. Now I still have to find the paper clip, she was thinking even as she realized the top she chose to keep opened in the front. Coverage was almost impossible. He had already played with her titties, she remembered also; maybe she should have given him the top.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.