My House, My Rules - Cover

My House, My Rules

Copyright© 2013 by autofocus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Our overworked home business owner hires a live-in housekeeper. He is pleasant but insists that it is his house, his rules. Her 'daughter' becomes quite the tease. 'Mom' gets competitive and ups the ante. However, the Boss hates a tease who can't deliver, so enforces a dress code. The Girls pay the embarrassing price, willingly, to their surprise. As do their friends when the new, very strict dress codes are enforced. The Boss is not unhappy when the teasing becomes a game. He can play, too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Mystery   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

The heat simmered in the house as they lived normally until Friday. Allison went to collect the last of the food and lots of hard lemonade. She arranged delivery of the chicken. Pete picked up a kiddy pool and some spray bottles. He had to get the gallons of baby oil at a medical wholesale warehouse. The Twister was in the closet. All was hidden in the dungeon. Pete also ordered and picked up a birthday cake with both names. There were forty-two candles. Chocolate cake, strawberry preserves between the layers and chocolate icing. He concealed the cake in his room.

Pete hid the cake just as Allison received the food. At least she was wearing jeans and a work shirt. She and Pete put the volumes of munchies and snacks in the pantry and frig, finishing as the schoolgirls arrived like a mob of squealing kids. Up the stairs like a herd of elephants they ran, stopping by the kitchen long enough to meet Allison and Pete.

Mary got out in front of the identity issue immediately. "Kim and Cam. Allison is really my big sister. Our parents are in Florida, so she is acting as my guardian so we can stay in New York. Sorta like you and your Granny. Keep it quiet. The school assumes that she is my mom and it will fuck up everything if they, or anybody, thinks differently, I might have to go to Florida and my sister will get in trouble. So, just call her Allison. You can't screw up that way."

Lisa said, "It's 'Allison' all the time and it's her birthday, too."

"And a gentle word of caution girls, Mr. O'Neal is the boss of the house. What he says, goes. He's really pretty nice and a lot of fun and never gets you to do stuff you won't soon like. And he doesn't allow us girls to tease." Allison warned. "If you do, be ready to deliver."

Mary shouted, "Lets get this party weekend on the road. Hit the bedroom and get these school clothes off." Lisa, the twins and Allison sped away.

In Mary's room, they were shown the new costume parts. "You all like fantasy, anime, hentai and manga. Now we can build our own characters to wear around the house." Lisa told them.

"Mary and I wear some pretty sexy night gowns around here. Pete likes to see us and I've discovered that it makes me feel good when he likes what he sees. One day I flashed a bit too much. He said that I must want to show my boobs, so he took my babydoll gown away and made me go topless. I just gave it to him. I knew he thought I was beautiful and that made me feel so good, I get topless all the time. I just melt when he wants me." Allison shyly admitted.

"Some days, all I am allowed the wear are a bra and panties." Mary said, "but it's worth it. He makes me tingle all over. Lisa has to follow the rules, too. He made her get naked just to deliver a pizza. She forgot to get the money. Pete had to remind her."

Kim asked, "So it's OK if we go nuts assembling our characters? He won't mind."

"No, not the least bit. He thinks we're crazy anyway. Two more sexy girls won't change a thing." Allison laughed.

Cam saw the stuff spread on the bed in amazement. "I brought some comic books. Why don't we read some and decide what to wear."

"A lot of those girls wind up naked, embarrassed and in public. The idea makes me hot." Lisa whispered. "Sometimes they're forced to stay that way."

"Sometimes they have to stay naked. They have to follow the rules, no matter what." Mary whispered as though embarrassed.

Kim and Cam shouted in unison, "Lets get dressed up and find out how the manga girls do it!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.