My First Exposure - Cover

My First Exposure

Copyright© 2013 by Pogo123

Chapter 1

Like a lot of women, I've had some fantasies during my 40+ years, but had never had the opportunity or nerve to live any of them until Mike took me for a fantastic massage last month.

I ended up feeling physically great and so very excited that I was nude under my towel as Mike watched another man give me a really professional massage. But the best part was after ... on the ride home and later in bed as Mike and I re-talked all about that massage, the masseur and how it turned us both on.

One thing that did for me, besides the obvious, was to free my mind to the possibility that fantasies are good but living them is, although maybe scary, even better.

Living with Mike has allowed me to throw away all the prudish and conventional things I was afraid of and to start living and thinking more independently and freely about life and what I enjoy in life.

Mike loves me very much ... I know that and he takes such compassionate care for my well being that, around him, I can really be the person I want to be ... safe in the knowledge that he'll always be there for me.

So ... Gradually, over time, I started letting my brain wander to other possibilities for my mind and body to experience.

When we moved into our new home recently, a young man came by to see if we wanted to subscribe to the town newspaper. This was not my image of the average Paper Boy ... if he was still in his teens, he must be at least 17 or maybe even 18. But ... things happen to change our lives' schedule and who was I to criticize.

Since we were very busy and right in the middle of unpacking our "stuff" Mike told him to come back next Saturday and we'd talk about it. After he left, Mike winked at me and said, "Here's your chance to add to your flashing fantasy and give the young guy a real treat at the same time."

I just laughed at him and said, "Are you kidding. I'm too old to do anything like that; too old to appeal to a man that young. And besides, I wouldn't have the nerve anyway."

Mike said, "At least you'll get the chance Saturday. Hey, if it feels good, go for it. The kid is coming by about 3 in the afternoon and I've got to go to work for a couple of hours in the morning, but I can be here discreetly to support you if you need so..." as he showed me his devilish grin.

When Saturday came, I was still undecided whether to do any flashing for the paperboy. But when Mike returned after his few hours of work, I started thinking about it more seriously. And the more I thought about it, the more I thought, why not.

But what I would wear to tease a teenage boy.

Mike hadn't said a word since arriving home, but I knew what he wanted ... as much for me as for his enjoyment, but he was leaving it entirely up to me. Supportive, but not controlling.

After a few minutes of pondering, I decided I could at least put on some clothes that would allow a little flash if the opportunity (and my nerve) came up.

I was really scared stiff at the thought of what I was considering. All sorts of negative thoughts ran through my mind ... what if he doesn't like me ... what if he thinks I'm ugly ... what if... ?

But what I had recently learned about myself and about human fantasies ... sure, they can be scary, but the inner fright only serves to heighten the enjoyment ... or so my Mike said. And, so far, he had been right.

To top that off, I knew with him around I would be safe and that he'd bail me out if I got into a situation that I really didn't like or want.

So with that thought, I decided to put on a knee length loose blue skirt and a white cotton shirt that had a low scoop neckline.

Mike bought it a month ago for me but because it was so thin and revealing I didn't think I would ever have the nerve to wear it in front of anyone except Mike.

In fact I hadn't even tried it on yet. But, what the heck, I decided to try it.

The panties I put on were some thin cotton bikinis I had. This was conservative enough that if I decided not to do anything but show a little of my breasts through the shirt that would be ok. But they also gave possibilities if I decided to flash a little bit more.

The white top seemed thin enough to show a little of my nipples, but if they behaved themselves and didn't get hard it would be ok. Well ... not that thin, really. Even though you could just barely see my nipples through it. I'd seen far more revealing blouses on the street.

I laughed to myself about finally getting into the current fashions.

After getting dressed I checked myself in the mirror.

Not too bad for a 47 year old lady, but I hadn't realized how clearly I would be able to see my nipples showing through the shirt. It was much thinner than I thought. I decided to practice a little and see what I could do to show them off even more.

Standing in front of the mirror, I put my hand under my shirt and started to play with my nipples. After a minute or so, I put my shirt back down and took a look. Wow, they really showed through. Not only could I see the outline of the nipples, but the areola surrounding them showed through very clearly. It was almost like wearing nothing at all!

I bent over pretending I was reaching for something to see how far you could see down the front.

Boy!!, this shirt had all kind of possibilities. It was a little loose and you could see all the way down to my stomach through the cleavage.

I put my arms together causing the shirt to gap more and I could clearly see my nipples! In fact, if I moved just right they almost came out of the shirt!!!

I felt like a wicked woman as I studied my body in the mirror. But this was fun.

How about up my legs, I thought, how can I show a little panty ... if I decide to that is.

I brought a chair in front of the mirror and practiced crossing and uncrossing my legs. If I was slow enough, I could see well up my legs but not all the way.

I pulled my skirt up a little higher and opened my legs to see how far I would have to go to show my panties. Now, that sure looked sexy.

As I opened my legs wider and pulled up my skirt, my panties drew up tight in my crotch and I could make out the lips of my pussy outlined against the thin cotton panties ... which were now getting moist at all my brazen thoughts.

This was opening up all kinds of possibilities.

After checking some more moves with my legs and figuring out what each view showed I went downstairs and opened up a bottle of wine. I might need a little more wine induced nerve to even wear this shirt in front of anyone let alone show any more.

Mike then came in from the back of the house ... took one look at me and broke out into a big boyish grin. Seeing me dressed as I was and with a glass of wine in my hand (I'd have had my favorite - a Rum and Coke, but I didn't want to get too tipsy) he knew precisely what I was thinking. He saw the mood I was in and knew that too many words right now could break my trend of thought.

He didn't say anything about my clothes, but merely held out a glass for a bit of the wine I was having and put his arm around my shoulder while he told me that he'd be around ... handy in case I needed him, but that no one would know he was even home.

We had just finished our glass of wine when the doorbell rang, right on time at 3 o'clock. Delighted by my own brazenness in practicing how to flash I almost skipped to the door and opened it.

"Hi. I'm Jimmy. Mr. Tyler said to come by today and see if you wanted to subscribe to the paper."

"Hi Jimmy. Mike had to go to work but said for me to find out about your paper and decide. Come on in. I was just having some cool wine to drink. Can I get you a coke or something?"

Jimmy was a medium size boy, a little taller than me and was wearing baggy shorts and a T-shirt. Even though older than most paper boys, he looked shy as he came in and shook my hand while keeping his head down. He looked so young! Maybe I shouldn't do anything after all.

"Yes, thanks Mrs. Tyler."

"Go on over and sit on the couch while I get you a coke."

I went to the kitchen, where I found Mike standing close behind the door smiling at me lovingly.

With Jimmy so close, he didn't say anything, but did give me a "thumbs up" approval sign as I got the coke, returned to the living room and sat in my chair opposite Jimmy.

The couch he sat on was only about 4 feet in front of my chair with a small coffee table in between. We had set it up as a intimate conversation area, so as we settled in it became a cozy little corner for the two of us.

As I sat down I saw Jimmy glance at my breasts then quickly drop his eyes. The poor kid was embarrassed already. But I quickly noticed that as we started talking, his eyes kept darting to my breasts as if taking in the hint of forbidden sight of my barely revealed nipples showing through my thin white shirt.

As I set the drinks down on the table I said, "So Jimmy, tell me about the newspaper."

As he was telling me about the paper, I took the opportunity to watch him while trying to keep up my part of the conversation.

He was a good looking young guy with what appeared to be a good lean body. He was younger than I was, by far, but still older than most "paper boys", and I felt my juices flow a moment when I thought about what Mike had said about living my fantasy.

Did I dare flash a little more than my shirt was already showing?

I didn't know yet, but, so far, this was feeling pretty good.

"How long have you worked for the paper Jimmy," I said trying to find a way to see how old he was.

"I just started Mrs. Tyler. You have to be in high school to work for them and I needed a job. I'm a senior this year".

It must have been a look on my face, but he quickly added that he'd been out of school for over most of a year and had just returned to get his diploma. That put him at easily 18 and maybe a bit more.

Another pleasant surprise I had right away was that I noticed when he moved his legs apart as he was fidgeting around his seat talking to me, his loose fitting shorts were gapping opened and I could see up his leg.

I found myself looking for his next movement so I could see up his shorts. I smiled at myself with the thought that now I was being the voyeur instead of an exhibitionist. Me, a 47 year old woman looking up the pant leg of a young teenager looking for his little prick. Boy was I wicked, I thought, smiling to myself.

I found myself enjoying sneaking a look as he went on about his job delivering the newspaper. I even leaned over a little to try and get a better look but still only saw skin as far up as I could see. Maybe this could be fun after all.

"What else do you do for recreation Jimmy when you're not in school or working. You must be in sports with that lean body of yours. Your legs look in great shape," I said letting him see me looking his legs over.

He blushed and said, "Yea, well thanks Mrs. Tyler. I'm on the track team and run a lot. I try to keep myself in good shape."

"You sure look like it to me. You're a very handsome young man."

His cheeks turned red and he looked like he was about to say "Aw shucks". But he continued to talk about his school.

My mind wandered again to my fantasy about flashing to a young boy. And he seemed like an innocent sort of guy which was also part of my fantasy. Of course, I didn't have any experience in this myself. We'd just have to learn together. But I was starting to get excited thinking again about the possibilities.

"Do you work out with weights to Jimmy? I hear that runners have to work their upper body also."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.