Serviced in Business Class... Again!
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2013 by GlowWorm

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Follow up to the last one -- seduced by a flight attendant!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

"Excuse me, sir ... I have a message for you."

He looked up from his email to see the Delta Red Coat looking at him with a smile. In his hand was an envelope.

"Thank you. Do you have any idea what this is about?"

"I think it has something to do with the equipment change on the flight today. I know I have a couple of these to pass out. I was told to make sure that I gave you yours first, though."

"Thank you very much."

"My pleasure, sir. If there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know."

"I certainly will."

He sat back into his seat. He was spending more and more time here in the Sky Club in Hartsfield's E-Concourse. But that meant that he was going to Europe more and more. He didn't mind the trips, because he enjoyed traveling ... he was getting the wanderlust now, in his early 40s, that most people went through in their early 20s...

He was flying to London today—to work with a couple of his company's offices in the UK. He thought back, briefly, to the last time he flew to London ... it had been a couple of months previously. A smile fluttered across his face, remembering the flight ... and then his face turned dark, and his eyes turned icy blue ... Remembering that it had been with –her-.

She had decided abruptly, a couple of weeks after they got back, that she no longer wanted anything to do with him. He had no idea what had happened, and he was doing his best to move on. It was hard sometimes. He'd only been with her for a short time, but it was an absolutely amazing time.

But enough about that, he thought, looking down at the letter that had been in the envelope. Long story short, they were changing the aircraft for his flight today, and he'd been assigned a different seat. They were shuffling everyone around, and trying to fit everyone with their preferences.

He took a quick look at SeatAdvisor to see what his new seat was—and was rather happy that it was next to a crew rest seat at the back of Business Class. That way, the person next to him wouldn't be very talkative, and he might be able to get some work done. He had a lot to take care of on this flight.

At the bottom was a neatly handwritten addendum to the note. "If there's anything I can do to make your flight more pleasant, please let me know. --Danielle"

Something about the note flickered in the back of his mind, but he wasn't quite sure what it was. Whatever it was, it was quickly forgotten as he went back to the work at hand. He had a ton of emails to finish before the flight left. At least they were now on an hour delay due to the aircraft change, so he had an hour longer to finish things up.

He looked around the lounge and realized just how desolate it was. Most of the folks had already left for the day, and there were only a handful of passengers left. His flight should be boarding any time now, he thought, as he walked towards the door.


He boarded and got settled into his seat for the flight. There were a lot of tired looking faces boarding, due to the four-hour delay. A lot of them were grumbling about the one-hour delay that got extended ... and extended ... and extended again. It didn't bother him anymore. He had been in the Sky Club, working, and it didn't really bother him. He was used to it.

The flight attendants working the flight were younger than normal, he noticed. He was used to seeing older crew on these intercontinental flights due to their seniority. There was one, in fact, that looked familiar. But he couldn't quite place the beautiful brunette. He could have sworn that she winked at him when he got on board.

The takeoff went smoothly, and the dinner service began. As the brunette (her nametag said "Danielle") placed his tray in front of him, she said, "Good evening, Sir. I hope you're doing well this evening. If you need –anything-, please let me know." She over-emphasized the "anything", he thought.

Dinner was over fairly quickly, as most people had sleep more on their minds than food. He wasn't planning on sleeping on this flight—he never did, and that's how he fought jet lag ... he wouldn't sleep on the way over, and he'd be fine the following day. He'd done it so many times before.

Danielle came down the aisle with a coffee pot, pouring coffee to a few passengers here and there. When she got to him, he asked for a cup. She knelt down next to him and quickly slipped a sheet of paper under his cup. She whispered "Coffee, tea, or me?" in his ear, and then moved on after pouring his cup.

Did he hear her correctly? "Coffee, tea, or me?" Wasn't that the clichéd line from an old book about when they were still called "stewardesses"? And just what was on this piece of paper.

He scanned it quickly. "I noticed that you aren't with –her- this time ... I remember hearing you last time and was just wondering if..." And the note ended. He flushed crimson, remembering how they thought they'd been just SO quiet ... but apparently they hadn't...

He wasn't quite sure how he was going to react to this ... She –was- quite stunning. Unfortunately, he had some work to finish up, so he decided that he'd talk to her later. He pulled out his laptop and started finalizing the report that he was working on earlier. He didn't notice when one of the crew came and sat down next to him and wrapped the curtain around their seat.

He couldn't keep his mind on the report, thinking about the note. He suddenly made the connection. Danielle. She was the flight attendant on –that- flight that had 'caught' them in the lav. She hadn't done anything but given them champagne and congratulated them on joining the club ... but he remembered the note... "Wish it were me!"

He took a look around. Most of the passengers were drifting off. A handful of them were still up – some watching movies, some reading, some pounding away on laptops. He decided that he needed to use the lav and that he'd stop and talk to "Danielle" on the way.

As he walked through the galley, he stopped to talk to her, but he didn't see her. He asked, and was told that she was already on crew rest, but that she'd be back on in a couple of hours. He left the galley, a bit depressed that he couldn't talk to her.

He finished his business quickly and started to head back to his seat. He was a bit surprised to find that the "crew rest" curtain had been spread to wrap around his seat as well.

He opened the curtain to climb into his seat. It was quite dark inside the curtain – much darker than the rest of the aircraft. He quickly sat down and closed the curtain so as to not bother the occupant of the other seat.

As his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he realized that the occupant of the other seat was staring intently at him. Her dark hair framed an absolutely beautiful face. Her kissable lips held just a bit of a pout. "Good evening ... I was afraid that you didn't remember me," she said softly.

He smiled slightly. "It took me a bit to remember that note ... but the rest isn't something that I particularly –want- to remember." His smile turned into a slight frown for just a moment as he said that.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said. "The two of you looked –and sounded!- so happy together!"

"I thought so too," he replied. "So how did you manage this switch?" He wanted to change the subject away from –her- as fast as he could.

She smiled. "I pulled in a favor from a couple of friends in Customer Service ... When I found out that you were on this plane, and I didn't see her name on the manifest ... and then we had the plane change ... it was just a phone call..." She moved her hand to his face and traced his jawline with her fingertips.

Her touch was electrifying. It felt like a bolt of lightning went from her fingertips straight to his cock, which was already stiffening. "What made you think that I'd even be interested," he said with a smile. He captured her hand in his and kissed her fingertips one-by-one.

She shuddered lightly, but regained her composure quickly. "Well. Honestly? You didn't say anything about the note last time, so I figured that you weren't offended. I figured 'nothing ventured, nothing gained.' The worst thing you could do would be to complain about me, but I didn't think you were the kind of guy to do that." She used her captured hand to pull his hand closer.

He laughed quietly. "Oh, you're a feisty one, aren't you? You're right. It would take a lot for me to complain ... And I don't have anything to complain about ... yet!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.