Me and My Zapper - Cover

Me and My Zapper

Copyright© 2013 by John D

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young man invents a device to induce intense arousal in unsuspecting women but he has to face up to the consequences of his dangerous tool.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   mc sex story,mc story

I ventured into the garden long enough to retrieve my shorts and T-Shirts; I could not find my underwear and assumed that some wife had taken them as a trophy, and left the fucking to find Number 8. Rebecca answered the door the moment my clammy fingers touched the doorbell and she looked at me with concerned eyes. "What's going on?" She asked, her blue eyes piercing into my flushed expression. "Two car loads of guys went to your sister's house and..."

"Can I come in?" I interrupted. "I can explain all but it's not pretty." I felt as though I needed to explain to someone else the heavy burden I was carrying. I needed to tell someone I felt I could trust, but who would give me an honest opinion; that person was Rebecca. I bit my lip as Rebecca invited me into one of the giant lounges that made up her sister's property; I wasn't quite sure how to explain something so ridiculous, but I followed her to the leather couch and sat down, taking a deep breath.

"What is going on?" She repeated. "It looks like bedlam 'round there and ... well, those women did not look normal. It was like a spell had been put over them and..."

My heart pounded in my chest. "I invented something. Or discovered it," I told her, holding my hands tightly together. "That when particular energy is fired at women, it causes deep and uncontrollable arousal for around an hour, and my friend thought that they would use it and..." My voice trailed off as I mumbled and looked at the classy girl, gauging her expression as she fiddled with her hair.

"Don't be ridiculous," she exclaimed, laughing. "Seriously though, they looked weird and..."

"I'm not joking!" I scowled as I snapped at her and withdrew the zapper from my pocket, putting it on the table. "There you go. It's dangerous. That makes all the girls horny."

She snorted and giggled. "Yeah, right. I'm not that gullible. So what happened? Seriously, tell me!"

"I've told you," I replied, slightly aggrieved that my concern at telling her the truth seemed to be woefully unvalued. "I have this invention and..."

She held her hands out and shook her head back, moving her brunette hair from her face, and looking at me with a wild glint in her eyes. "Use it. If it works I'll become crazy, right?" I hesitated and shook my head; there was no way I was going to overdose the pretty Rebecca on lust. "You won't, because it won't work," she sang and giggled. "But it's a good idea. I mean, if only you had invented that, you'd be super rich."

"I have," I implored of her, and gestured towards the zapper, lying on the table. She reached forward and picked it up, my heart missing a beat and I pleaded with her to put it down, but the twinkle-eyed girl ignored me and rotated it in her hand. "Please, don't press anything."

She cackled as her thumb closed over the button, as it pointed towards her; I cried out, but it was too late: her laughter, turned to a startled gasp and her spare hand delved into her short shorts, groaning as she located her slit. "Fuck," she cried between pants and stared at me with a lustful sparkle, throwing off her T-Shirt.

"Rebecca," I cried, watching her drop the zapper onto the thick carpet and shudder as she discarded her shorts in little more than a heartbeat. "Rebecca!"

Rebecca couldn't listen to me; her brain wouldn't function on banal subjects like logic, reason and safety. It needed sex. Wild, rampant sex. Every fantasy Rebecca had ever had, but never indulged in was about to surface. Sex was about to become an unstoppable urge and she was about to experience horniness that she had never comprehended or imagined before. All because the woman wouldn't listen. "Oh fuck," she gasped, spreading her legs so her fingers could reach her shimmering slit easier.

Her stance afforded me an excellent view and I met her eyes across the luxurious room. She breathed loudly and quickly, groaning noisily and staring at the ceiling. She bucked her hips wildly, roughly rotating her finger over her wet clit; it was a scintillating show and my cock tented my shorts. It wanted more, and Rebecca squealed passionately into the room.

"Fuck! Christ! Oh God! Oh God! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Her eyes met mine and she clenched her fist, tightening over the leather armchair. "Film me," she squawked, grunting as I located my camera phone and pointed it towards the orgasming lady.

She slid her finger into her cunt, and stared at my phone, withdrawing it to lick it clean of her juices and groaned loudly. "Give me that," she ordered and gulped. "Get fucking naked," the mild-mannered girl demanded and squealed as her fingers found her sopping pussy. "And ... Oh God!"

My shorts and T-Shirt pooled on the shagpile carpet in seconds as I passed my phone to Rebecca and she pulled my face into her crotch, her legs leaning over the arms of the chair and shrieking as my tongue located her clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.