Me and My Zapper - Cover

Me and My Zapper

Copyright© 2013 by John D

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young man invents a device to induce intense arousal in unsuspecting women but he has to face up to the consequences of his dangerous tool.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   mc sex story,mc story

She shuddered, her hands grasped her crotch and her face scowled; it was a direct hit, and my second of the week! Her eyes stared at me, longing and lust dripping from her gaze as her hands touched the crease of her trousers. She wanted to play with herself, and bring herself to orgasm; I could see it in her eyes. She needed to have a cock thrust into her soaking cunt and her loins filled with pure manhood before being fucked passionately. She needed a filthy rodgering! I smiled. I had seen it all before and it was a job well done, and I slipped my "zapper" safely into my pocket.

Did you know that a sine wave, at exactly 8.332Mhz, interspersed with brown noise at 19.94Hz, produced elevated horniness in women? Well, you do now! All it needs is a small transmitter to create these waves and fire them in the direction of the woman in question; it takes around fifteen seconds and the effect lasts for around an hour.

My "zapper" had never failed me; I had made my new landlady so drunk with lust that she was laid out on the kitchen table for over an hour as my ex-flatmate and I brought her repeatedly to screaming and shuddering climaxes. I had given my friend the ultimate birthday present when I delivered his old babysitter, now engaged and pregnant, to his bedroom and desperate to suck his unbelieving dick.

The joy of my creation is that it stimulates the innermost desires and wants from the ladies; if they secretly crave nasty sex then they will seek rampant debauchery: I cannot control the act, merely the hormones. It's enlightening how many women in my town who so willingly desire extreme kinkiness once their inhibitions are wrenched from them!

I had no such worries for this little beauty. Her golden hair reached the tops of her impressive bosom, wastefully shacked by her plain waitress uniform, while ornate tattoos decorated her bare arm. I smiled at her; I had been talking to her all night as I drank in her bar and waited for her to finish her shift: I may be sneaky but I never intentionally get my playthings into trouble.

She staggered over towards the door: less steady on her legs than most of the patrons of her drinking establishment. "You need a fucking," I said brazenly as she stumbled past me; her eyes hazy and her face in deep concentration. "You want a..."

"Yes," she cried loudly, interrupting me and grabbing hold of my hand, and knocking my pint of beer onto the table. She gulped, and stared wantonly into my eyes, passionately gripping my wrists. The bar owner looked towards his aroused waitress, but she didn't notice. She pawed at my shirt, lifting it over my head painfully; I had to catch my glasses as she desperately unclothed me.

"Perhaps we should go," I suggested to the stranger, but she barely acknowledged I had said anything. She panted; she looked flushed! She gulped, and grabbed the top of her trousers, pulling them down towards her ankles.

"Maisie," her boss cried, but Maisie wasn't listening. She frantically ripped every shred of clothing from her body as the pub visitors stared at her; smiling at the unrestrained woman tearing away her dignity. "Maisie!"

"You can fuck me after," she promised her manager, as her eyes never left my gaze. Her fingers swept along her cleft as she scrabbled at my belt, anxious to tear my trousers from my waist and expose my rigid cock to her attention.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.