Constance, Wendolyn & Company
Chapter 37

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Junior is turned 14, Connie is turned 16. They have watches. Everybody duck.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

Thanks to the Survivors, the road trip from Darwin to Cape York was canceled.

"It's not that the roads are bad ... there aren't any," said William the younger.

Roads were one of Australia's embarrassments. The east coast had plenty ... one could drive from Cairns to Melbourne and not beat a car to death ... almost anywhere else it was Land Rovers and tracks. It was getting better but not great by any means. The A1 was nice. Australians lived on the coasts and used boats like Americans use cars.

"But how am I going to get there to take photographs and interview veterans?"

"Probably the same way the veterans got there ... by sea."

"Oh, drat."

"Drat?"

"I want pictures from the air. I have a contract."

"Use Company."

"Yeah ... like I'm going to explain that to National Geographic. I have to have an aircraft I can fly."

"What can you fly?"

"Everything, I have endorsements for everything."

"Helicopter?"

"Except that."

"How about a barge?"

"Barges don't fly."

"Tow a barge and use it to carry a seaplane."

"Where do I get a barge?"

"Come with me."

"Why do I get the feeling I've been set up?"

The Gaffer laughed, "Because you have."

"Oh. Show me."

It wasn't very big ... although it was bigger than she expected ... and it had a ramp ... it was brand new and it mounted an engine driven winch.

"The idea was to use it to haul overboard containers. It's got rollers and tie-downs that use the standard container tie-downs. Someone thought it was a good idea and built several before I could get this one finished. There was a container spill and mine wasn't done and his was. The insurance company paid per each and he got to keep the containers and contents. He has a sort of a monopoly."

"What's a sort of a monopoly?"

"He's the only one doing it."

"Oh ... that kind."

"Yeah ... it was a great idea.

"It's pretty big."

"Forty by one twenty-five."

"Meters?" she asked, "It doesn't look that big."

"Feet ... we hadn't changed over to those damned French measurements when I paid for it."

"How does it stop?"

"Harris runs his into the back of his tug."

"Can't do that with the Penny," said David. "Arneson surface drive."

"Drop the tow and lower the ramp?"

"It might work."

"Wanna try it?"

The biggest problem with that was the tow cable snagged the wreck of the USS Peary, an American four stacker destroyer sunk with the loss of 88 lives.

This was not the first indignity suffered by the Peary.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.