Constance, Wendolyn & Company - Cover

Constance, Wendolyn & Company

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 32

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Junior is turned 14, Connie is turned 16. They have watches. Everybody duck.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

"You rang?" echoed through the hull.

"Company is here," said Connie. "I'll just go see what she is today."

She left, up the ladders, and out on deck. A Dugong, a southern species of Manatee, was lazing in the water.

"Company?"

"Coming!" She paddled over to the side.

"Nice disguise."

"Thank you. Be a love and fetch me a bacon egg and cheese biscuit."

"Junior said you like people food," said Connie. "I'll be back."

She ran to the galley, put the kettle on and began by checking the recipe box. 'Light the oven, ' Lighting the oven, She set the preheat at 450f. 'No sense in making a few ... I'll cook for everybody.'

She set the big griddle on the big burner and tossed in a few pounds of bacon. She kept an eye on it while she started the biscuits.

Mixing up 12 cups Laucke Wallaby Bakers flour,1/4 teaspoon baking soda per two cups flour, 6 tablespoons baking powder (no aluminum), 6 little t kosher salt in the big mixer, she let that run while she greased up two stainless cookie sheets.

After turning the bacon, she cut in 36 tablespoons unsalted butter, straight from the freezer and pulsed the mixer until the mix was coarse crumbles.

The oven light went out.

She added 6 cups of very cold buttermilk and mixed until combined. She turned the dough out onto a floured board. She gently patted the dough out until it was about 1/2" thick. Folding the dough about 5 times, she gently pressed the dough down to a 1 inch thick.

She turned off the fire under the bacon and drained the grease into the grease can. The bacon was put between layers of paper towel to absorb the excess grease.

She used a round cutter to cut the dough into rounds.

She put the correct amount of French roast coffee in the big hydraulic French press and poured the 170 degree water over the coffee. She pushed the timer button and left it. The pot would do the rest.

Placing the biscuits on a cookie sheet, she made sure they were touching each other.

Into the oven for about 10-12 minutes until they were a beautiful light golden brown on top and bottom.

While the biscuits were baking, she relit the fire under the big griddle and set the egg rings on the griddle.

She went to the kitchen intercom and said, "BREAKFAST ... come and get it before the fish get it!"

The egg rings were hot ... each one got an egg

The thundering herd was heard on the ladders and in the passage ways. The first two bacon egg and cheese biscuits were headed out the door when the crew arrived.

"Geese, Connie, took you long enough." said Company.

"Fetch!" she hollered and tossed one in the air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.