Constance, Wendolyn & Company - Cover

Constance, Wendolyn & Company

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 23

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Junior is turned 14, Connie is turned 16. They have watches. Everybody duck.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

"Andrea?" Angel Sanchez was on the side-scan monitor. 'Geese. I hate to wake them up ... but... '

The yawn could be heard throughout the boat, "Yes, Angel."

"I've got something ... right size ... right shape."

"I'll be right there ... stop the boat. Wake Junior, please."

"James?"

"Angel?"

"Stop the boat."

"Yes ma'am."

"While we've still got way on, circle a 180 please."

He spun the wheel while the sails were furling. "Coming about ... Circling."

"Junior?"

"Coming, Angel."

The companionway hatch opened and Junior ... still shrugging into a tee ... stepped over the coaming and yawned. "Yes?"

Andrea suggested, "Check the weather radar and contact Victoria in the Federal Territory of Labuan ... I'd like to know what's coming as far as the weather." She turned to Angel, "Show me what you got?"

It didn't take too long until the chart house was quite full.

"Connie?"

"Here, Ma'am."

"How is Company doing?"

"Still on assignment for the Princess ... she's got six so far."

Andrea knew what Company was doing, Junior's mom had asked the disk to go squat at Johnson's Ranch. The US was overflying the Princessapality's territory without permission.

Since they wouldn't admit to it, the Princess decided to see how many C-130's and their special forces troops could be captured before Uncle Sam cried, "Uncle."

So far, six C-130's had been disabled by Company ... she was just sitting on her spot playing the immovable but extremely valuable object. At first it was just a group of kite chutists, some heavy lift jacks and a couple of scientists.

That didn't work, so a C-130 was sent with some heavy equipment ... then a rescue plane ... and well ... six so far. Company interfered with the electronics and another plane was added to the collection. The last one was food, water and shelter ... and a doctor. Boys will be boys and a couple of troops fell while exploring.

"It would be nice ... but since she's not ... we need to get the ROV in the water."

This was getting to be really tiresome ... every little wreck had to be looked at ... Chief Felix had replaced the lifting cable and the electronics cable twice ... the batteries were getting weak from over charging ... things were getting ... old ... and the weather was changing.

"Andrea?"

"Yes, Junior."

"Victoria reports conditions are ripe for a severe storm."

"Shit!" Andrea was vexed! "What is that smell?" Her nose wrinkled.

Connie came in from the stern, "We just had a motor burn out and no spare. Chief says to tell you he can't fix it here. Japan, Honolulu, or Sydney ... that's what he said."

"Ask the chief to report, please."

Soon enough, the Chief approached carrying a blackened lump of expensive metal and wires. He set it down of the table ... it reeked.

"Bad ... very bad, Ma'am. I suppose it's possible to fly in a part ... that'll have to be done anyway but I need a check bench ... this is plainly beyond my capabilities ... I'd like it looked at by someone with a little more education. If I could ... I'd take it back to Houston."

"Angel ... GPS markers please ... we'll come back ... Sydney it is."

And all the high school students said, "Damn."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.