Constance, Wendolyn & Company
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Junior is turned 14, Connie is turned 16. They have watches. Everybody duck.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

"Mom?" Junior was calling the Princessapality ... she looked a lot like Dick Tracy ... speaking into her wristwatch.

Naturally, Mom appeared in front of her ... it's good to be the Princess. "Yes, Dear?"

"May I please go with Auntie Andie?"

Too turned to Andrea, "Auntie?"

"Well," Andrea held up her left hand and the rings got oooh'd and aah'd over. "He finally made a fallen woman out of me." She grinned at David ... David grinned back.

"You know what she's like," Too said. She was referring to Junior.

As a simple refresher ... Junior is Wendolyn Elizabeth Wanzor Austin III. She is the daughter of Wendolyn Wanzor Austin Too (the Princess of the Princessapality) ... Too is the Daughter of Wendy Wanzor Austin, first wife of David James Austin. For some odd reason ... all the Wendy's are married to a David James Austin who are sorta related but not really. Austin is the most common of the uncommon christian names ... all having descended from a single twenty three family village in England. Junior isn't married to anybody ... she's a kid.

"I do," and she did.

"David?" Too was concerned that David might object.

"She's a handful but we can handle her ... just one question."

"What?"

"Is Junior in school or on vacation?"

Junior got all nervous ... vacation would be good ... school might be fun.

Too stroked her chin, "Both?" She clarified that, "School at sea ... vacation on the beach."

"Ooo ... cool." Junior started bouncing.

"She's fifteen ... will be shortly anyway ... see if you can get her laid." Too laughed. "Where's the rest of the crew?"

"Connie and James are off collecting stores," admitted Andrea.

"Connie is back? Who is James?"

"Connie showed up with Junior. James is or was, a college freshman studying Anthropology." She got all confidential, "James is buzzing around Connie ... the girls accumulate the best crewmen."

"Who else?" asked Too.

"Felix Sanchez ... he's our resident spy."

"The rest?"

"Sanchez's?"

"College, marriage, high school ... life."

"Anyone else?"

"Right now? that's it," confessed David.

"We're going to try and get the youngest Sanchez twins but they're still in school ... and you know what Nyoman is like ... Connie did say they had Company ... who ever that is? She also worried about some kind of virus."

"She can go ... but not if her friend is still sick. Junior? Where is your friend?"

"Hanging out at the beach ... she's decided that buried in the sand would help sweat the toxins out."

"Who is with her?"

"I have no idea."

"Who is burying her in the sand?"

"Mom? ... she's good Company ... she'll have no problem getting some boys to cover her up."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.