Constance, Wendolyn & Company
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Junior is turned 14, Connie is turned 16. They have watches. Everybody duck.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

The professor, aghast that a first year student was sitting on a 70 year old kapok cushion that may or not have the DNA from some famous ass imbedded in its crinkly and torn surface, demanded that he dismount. The kid took off the earmuffs and slid off the seat.

Offering up the muffs, he said, "Professor ... you have to listen ... it works and there's something out there."

"Preposterous," said the PhD.

"Only one way to find out ... put the receiver on and listen."

"There can't be anything out there ... you must be hearing something from the city."

The kid stood there holding out the muffs attached to the hoses that led to the ear horns. "Angle is wrong for the city ... you going to listen or stick to your mainstream thinking?" It was a challenge ... and a dare all in one.

The professor put on the muffs.

Far out on the ocean but line of sight from the plateau, a line of dark green settled out to a thin layer of light shiny green. Sight is faster than sound so it took just a little bit for the noise ... but when it did...

"Oh Gawd," said the prof. "That was disgusting." The more he thought about it the greener he got ... until ... he discovered the Jap Zero as he was puking in the skull of the pilot's skeleton. Now THAT was a BIG deal.

This particular A6M2-21 was built by Nakajima. Although Nakajima built their own military aircraft, they actually built more "Zero" aircraft than Mitsubishi. This one had the folding wingtips so more could be spotted on the flight deck.

Probably the best thing about the wreck was the samurai sword that fell out of fuselage when they picked it up with the crane. Very straight and probably made before 812. Someone was going to want it returned to Japan. (It has never ceased to amaze me; the Japanese were extremely dishonorable in their treatment of POW's ... rape, beheadings, experimental poisoning ... and now they want us to give back their swords.)

The student picked up the headphones and listened...

"Gawd, ... Company ... you need to quit that."

"I feel awful ... I'm not going to be much fun."

"Well, listen ... the boat we were on before we returned to the Princessapality is some place on Oahu ... probably near the Naval base. They had a little bit of trouble during the hurricane and Andrea said it was going to take a bit to repair ... find the boat ... it's the Pretty Penny ... we'll hang out with them while you recover ... OK?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.