Constance, Wendolyn & Company
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Junior is turned 14, Connie is turned 16. They have watches. Everybody duck.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

It's hard to breathe in a vacuum. They were unconscious before either could operate a watch.

While they were out ... that sounds like a post it note stuck on a computer screen in the bosses office while he was taking a long lunch...

While they were out, the disk analyzed the outside air, the new inside vacuum, the necessity for the girls to breathe. Unconscious, breathing is controlled by specialized centers in the brainstem, which automatically regulate the rate and depth of breathing depending on the body's needs at any time.

It is not possible for a healthy person to voluntarily stop breathing indefinitely. If one does not inhale, the level of carbon dioxide builds up in the blood, and one experiences overwhelming air hunger. This irrepressible reflex is not surprising given that without breathing, the body's internal oxygen levels drop dangerously low within minutes, leading to permanent brain damage followed eventually by death.

However, there have been instances where people have survived for as long as two hours without air; this is only possible when submerged in cold water, as this triggers the mammalian diving reflex as well as putting the subject into a state of suspended animation. (Hacked from Wiki to suit the premise)

In milliseconds the ship recognized the brain-state of the new occupants, the need for alterations to the brain-state to communicate in a manner most convenient to the disk. Since it's impossible to breathe in the vacuum extant in the ship ... the ship altered it's condition to suit the new occupants.

While they were out, though, the ship made the necessary 'adjustments' to the brain-state to accommodate the needs of the ship. Amazed that so little of the brain was used and so much inactive space was present the ship invaded and performed ... microsurgery ... but much more that that ... it was mental reshaping of neural pathways and blood flow to increase argon, ozone and helium to the brain. This made alterations to the lungs an absolute.

If an entity can chuckle ... the ship chuckled when it recognized the over abundance of 03 in the atmosphere Alterations both cerebral and pneumatic completed, tested and approved, the girls were revived, revitalized ... unspoken to.

The unspoken to resulted in utmost freak!

No lips were moved. No tympanic membrane was vibrated. No malleus, incus or stapes moved. No sound waves transmitted to the inner ear through the oval window. The round window, another flexible membrane, allows for the smooth displacement of the inner ear fluid caused by the entering sound waves. Most importantly, the brainstem was NOT involved. They felt the announcement as variegating pressures to the cognitive areas of the brain ... stereo in color if you will.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.