Constance, Wendolyn & Company
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2013 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Junior is turned 14, Connie is turned 16. They have watches. Everybody duck.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Humor   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Double Penetration   Slow   Nudism  

Two days later, Connie McDavid, sitting right seat, landed ... on her own hook ... Junior's S&S twin and deplaned ... that is not, "de plane! de plane!" reminiscent of a famous TV show ... no, she unstrapped, unbuckled, opened the side door, and stepped out and on to the ground ... that kind of 'deplaned, ' ... disembarked had been taken years ago by boats.

Junior, having never shut down, took off, leaving Connie to the tender mercies of the United States Military ... but fully cognizant of the operation of her watch.

Escorted to the operations building by a square jawed, brown eyed Marine ... who looked faintly familiar... , Brenda knocked on the door and let Connie into her husbands office. McIntyre said,

"Your aircraft isn't here yet, Connie. Ooo, that's a great pout ... Lance Corporal Johns would just love to see that."

"Who is Lance Corporal Johns?"

"That's going to hurt his feelings all to pieces," said Brenda.

Her husband, Captain ... oops ... due his masterful handling of the rescue of the Princesses and the twins ... Lieutenant McIntyre got a demotion.

That part of Michigan ... the part around Detroit voted to stay with the United States ... Captain McIntyre had had a perfect opportunity to eliminate the Princesses ... instead, he was on the general shit-list for not being dishonorable enough to eliminate an enemy.

Lance Corporal Johns was the gate guard who watched Connie's low slung thong as she swiveled back and forth sitting on the stool at the counter in the guardhouse whilst waiting to be picked up and delivered. A 22 year old square jawed, brown eyed handsome man, like her mother warned her about..."If you find one ... compromise his ass and make him marry you" ... that kind of warning, he had been highly impressed by her poise and pussy ... and Catholic schoolgirl outfit. It had been lust at first sight and love seconds later.

Just then ... that being the way novel life works ... just then, the repeater for the radio in the tower spoke, "Selfridge National Guard, OH-VTP requesting final."

"OHVTP, Guard. That you, Sonia?"

"Aye-firmative, Nick ... Flyby?"

"Certainly, Sonia ... make it pretty."

The phone rang in the Operations Office, "Corporal Oakley."

"Yes, Sir." she covered up..."Charlie, darling ... Connie? Want to go see your aircraft?" That got nods. "On the way, Tower."

The flyby was upside down at about fifteen feet, box-corner pull-up at the end, 360 vertical slow roll to a rolling eight, inside loop, outside loop and flared to a dead engine landing. The entire time, Sonia was screaming, laughing, shouting ... she landed with tears in her eyes. The entire base was along side the little plane in seconds. The Reserve pilots were crawling all over it ... poking, prodding, checking out control surfaces ... among other things heard, "Check this out ... roller bearing surfaces." and, "I thought there was a humungus hole in this wing." and, "Good job, Sonia."

Lieutenant McIntyre asked, "Tears, Staff Sergeant Romanowski?"

"Sir. That's the best damn trainer I've ever flown. There's some home country craft that come close, the M-26 Iskierka comes to mind ... but it's not quite as responsive and the Wilga is just ugly." she waved at the new trainer. "That's lovely aircraft. No tricks."

"I must say ... you did a marvelous repair."

"Zaden ... ah ... No. They sent a new wing ... already painted and numbered. Also a longer nose wheel strut to match the longer wing gear. New nose wheel doors and some other things. Bolted it on ... affixed the fairing, I sign off for the papers and I am here." She whispered in McIntyre's ear, "Patuxent River, they had it sitting in a shop hangar for so long, one of the Tech's decided it belonged ... Lieutenant ... he changed engines... 340 hp to 733 ... the latest RollsRoyce ... same size ... same weight ... twice the power and better mileage at cruise. He was truly pissed when I came with the paperwork ... His Commander said that it was sold 'as is' and refused to let him change it back." She chucked in his ear, "Is good deal, No?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.