Queens and Concubines - Cover

Queens and Concubines

Copyright© 2013 by Maxicue

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Third in the series. Adding to Joe's relentless work on acting and dancing under Lindy's direction, Snake brings the two mortals a new tale set in ancient times while love deepens between Joe and Snake's youngest angel, Helena. It is necessary to read this series from the beginning to understand the plot and characters and unique conventions.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   DomSub   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Violence  

"I can't," said Angelique to her Mistress after Nick ended the Tales that evening, and for a while after. "You are suffering."

"You must, and you want to," Helen insisted. "I have my two other angels to accompany me. They have lighter hearts than you or Consuela, and I need that now. And I think I might go trawling in Sin City for my own stud to play with and share with them, or perhaps two or three." Her expression became wry.

"As you wish, Mistress," Angelique responded not with a bow, but with a kiss on Helen's tear shiny cheek. The kiss moved to Helen's mouth at the beautiful angel's insistence, Helen's hands that had guided Angelique's lips to hers wrapped around her favorite minion, and they embraced and kissed for over a minute. "Now go have fun," Helen insisted, ending the embrace and spanking the beautiful French brunette into my arms.

I looked down into those beautiful blue eyes and that adorable face looking so much like Helen only cuter, and couldn't help bringing my own lips to the warmth of hers, heated by Helen's passion, and getting lost in the kiss. Two other arms seemed to pull us even closer somehow, and a different pair of lips became shared by both of us, one after the other, until somehow Angelique and Consuela and I all shared one kiss.

Out the corner of my eye I saw a parade of angels and, accompanying them, a couple of minions I hadn't seen before but looking as manly as Buzz, warriors all, though one had red hair and the other black which matched his dark skin, and it gave me an idea inspired also by Helen's narrative. Without a word I took Angelique's hand, Consuela taking her other hand, and led them out the door and down the hall to my own, smaller suite I shared with Helena and Lindy and Miwa.

Entering it, I couldn't help feeling a little disappointed when I heard echoing moans coming from the bathroom. It seemed my roommates had the same idea. Still, the large hot tub seemed to beckon me and I knew neither Lindy nor Miwa would object to our joining them.

Joining being the operative word, I saw Lindy bearing Miwa in her lap at the edge of the filling spa, a nectar coated dildo of substantial size connecting them, Miwa's slim ass rising and falling and her cute lips holding fast to Lindy's thick, taut nipple on her lovely full breasts while Miwa's small breasts bounced most fascinatingly.

While we watched, Consuela stripped me of my boxers and took hold of my resurrected cock with her slim fingers. Another set of fingers brought by her sister minion soon took over fisting me while Consuela's fingers retreated to my balls. Both Helen clones pressed their luscious bodies against my sides, nipples rubbing against my back. My fingers found two wet holes to pleasure. Circling those holes and sliding along their top, I dipped my thumbs into effluence, coating them with it before bringing thumb pads to erect clits and rubbing.

"Oh, fuck, Miwa, I love you!" Lindy yelled as the dildo disappeared within two pussies and Miwa bit into Lindy's nipple. Pressing their pubic bones hard together, both bodies shook with pleasure. I nearly came myself empathetically, but Consuela strangled the base of my cock to prevent it.

Both Lindy, looking directly at me, and Miwa turning her head to us, showed us their smiles and their blushes and their radiance, looking more beautiful than ever. "You had the same idea," Lindy chuckled.

"Great minds..." I shrugged, bringing all of us to deep, libido tinged chuckles.

"I think Angelique wishes more intimacy," Miwa decided, lifting off the dildo and pulling it from Lindy's cunt, revealing its double head and its good ten inches. Rising, she took hold of Lindy, leading her past us, only stopping their exit for Lindy to softly kiss me.

"You sure?" I asked Lindy.

Lindy grinned her wondrous, head tilted grin, and, looking at her angel lover, said, "I believe Miwa can't wait to gamble, and she's getting me addicted, too." At that the two lovers giggled and exited the steamy bathroom hand in hand like two skipping nymphs.

Consuela shut off the water and found the dial to control the jets and turned them on. "Sit," she commanded me quietly. When I obeyed, my body feeling instantly luxuriated by the almost hot and swirling water, she led Angelique onto my cock rising high from my lap, positioning her facing away from me, and sat her gorgeous naturally tanned body close against me.

It became two against one, or more correctly two for one, as both Consuela and I caressed Angelique everywhere. Angelique's lips became always occupied by ours as we traded kissing her there. When a set moved and got replaced, they journeyed all over the exquisite body of Helen's French clone, focusing on small, taut pink nipples more than other places, but found other erogenous zones to pleasure as well.

Throughout our explorations, bringing Angelique to the brink of ecstasy but not quite over, two hands worked at her pussy. Mine brought fingers to penetrate her and sweep around the edges and along the top. Consuela's remained on my cock, pressing it against her lover while keeping it at stick like hardness with her rubbing. She seemed to keep the pressing high, bringing pressure against Angelique's clit, though I'm sure Angelique's swollen labia felt the contact as well. Some shifting by both me and Angelique with Consuela's subtle guidance brought my glans into the mouth of Angelique's ever more slippery hole. That encouraged a natural motion from both me and Angelique creating an even friction of the subtlest kind of fucking.

"Gods," Angelique moaned, a first word after wordless gasps and sighs, as she suddenly pushed back, sending my cock deep into her tight cunt. It's like the expression squeaky clean that penetration as I felt all kinds of resistant friction, water being less than apt at lubrication. I couldn't imagine anything but pain for her as I filled her to maximum, her cute butt pressed against my groin, and yet the high friction seemed to be exactly what she needed as she shivered ecstatically within my hands and her interior convulsed around my shaft with incredible rippling walls, and the tight space became filled by natural lubricant much more conducive to fucking.

"You okay?" I asked her as the ripples began to abate.

"Hurts so good," she muttered causing Consuela and I to chuckle and her to join in within her moan from the movement my chuckle created within her.

Her orgasmic lubrication helped me ease out of her pussy as I lifted her out of the water and onto the edge of the tub. Consuela immediately grabbed my cock and sent it deep into her throat for several strokes before lifting off it. Meanwhile I coaxed more lubricant and added my own with my tongue flat against Angelique's clit. She tried to resist the attention, but I kept her still as I could and kept the pressure as gentle as possible until she relaxed, revealing her sensitivity diminishing, and I began to rasp my tongue against her tiny protuberance. Gripping it with my lips, a finger coated with her light spend finding her g spot, I sucked while my tongue carved letters against it and she rose to a new crest.

My cock practically dripping with Consuela's saliva replaced my mouth and fingers at her sexual center and drove in, gently this time, with retreats inching back before thrusting ever deeper, until our groins once again mashed together.

Looking pleading and needy, she murmured, "Fuck me hard, Joseph," and, gripping my ass cheeks with both hands, she pulled me out to near exit and pulled me in with aggression.

Our mouths joined together in a hard kiss, her tongue inviting mine inside her mouth to play rather vigorously as I began fast aggressive thrusts into her deepest depths.

Consuela added her digits and lips to getting us both off, squeezing nipples in fingers and mouth while bouncing my balls. One of my hands kept our balance while the other tortured Consuela's clit. Angelique kept the squeeze and pull on my butt cheeks going which seemed to intensify my pleasure while guiding her desires.

Soon I fucked into a stiffening body as Angelique's grunts of pleasure at each meeting of our groins lifted high into a squeal. At that moment I felt Consuela's finger inside my asshole pressing a place inside there making any resistance I had to cumming impossible.

I let out a grunt of my own enclosed in the word, "Fuck," as I unleashed a heavy slurry of sperm and semen deep into the shivering, milking depths of Helen's prime angel, the throbbing releases echoed in my undulating body.

"So good," Angelique breathlessly murmured.

"Mmm-hmm," I breathlessly agreed. Our lips gently resealed.

With a giggle and with ease because of her lovers' weakened state, Consuela pulled both of us off the edge of the tub and into it. Perhaps it should have shocked us, but the warmth and the swirling of the water seemed to feel like amniotic fluid somehow, welcoming us back to an all but forgotten home. Both Angelique and I luxuriated in it, still conjoined at her groins and at our mouths. We hummed our calm appreciation, vibrating each other's lips.

Only when my mighty shaft transformed into a soft little worm and slipped from its place of pleasure did our lips also separate. We smiled into each other's eyes and turned our smiles toward Consuela, the smiles becoming mischievous. As quick as our post orgasmic arms could handle, meaning rather slowly, we took hold of Consuela's shoulders and sent her head under water.

"Meanies," our charming Spanish accented friend spluttered before jumping onto us and sending us all under water, my arm wrapped around her neck assuring her own brief submersion. We laughed like silly children when our heads emerged, and hugged like loving adults, sharing kisses.

For a while we sat back, enjoying the sensations of the spa, letting it calm us to near stupor before Consuela, ever the instigator, made the first move out of it. Handing towels to us, she grinned as we dried ourselves. Her grin had a specific cause. My eyes mesmerized by the sensuality of two incredible naked bodies shimmying as the towels caressed away the water, twin handfuls of perfection gently shaking on their chests, had brought me back to near erection. She grasped the subject of her amusement causing further hardening, and asked, "Which bed?"

"The farthest," I said.

She pulled me via cock to it, her lover following behind us.

"Nunh-unh," Angelique said when she saw me on my back and her lover straddling my head while her mouth descended on my cock. "On your back, Connie. Your turn to get ravished."

"Yes boss," Consuela quipped, rolling onto her back. But I could hear the obeying within the humor.

"Turn around, ma petite chou," Angelique directed, and Consuela once more obeyed, bringing her head from the foot to the head of the bed. It brought me the top half to work on my Spanish beauty while the French beauty worked the bottom, beginning with Consuela's toes, sucking each one, bringing sighs of delight to my beautiful dark haired lover's lips which I kissed.

Consuela's ubiquitous hand hold on my cock became a bit rough in its dryness so I plucked her fingers off it. "What?' she asked me.

"Too much friction," I told her

She brought the hand to my mouth. "Spit," she said. "Again," when I did. It definitely felt much better when she returned to pulling on my cock. I rewarded her with a deep kiss and the gentle squeezing of her nipple. "Mmm," she responded positively within our kiss. She broke it to tell me, "Just a little harder, lover. I'll tell you if it gets too much."

I nodded and squeezed and twisted her nipple. "Good," she smiled up at me before pulling my lips back to hers.

Squirming began several minutes later when Angelique's hands finally reached the apex of Consuela's thighs as her French lover relentlessly teased her. I waited for a while for her squirming to become undulations under Angelique's tongue which finally reached where fingers had been teasing her pussy, never quite finding her clit, and a finger finally pressed that needy place. Only then did I release her lips, letting her gasp out her pleasure, and bring mine, after a pathway of erogenous zones, to her tight little nipple for some nipping. My hands squeezed and massaged her breasts with care, the thumbs meeting the pointing finger at her nipples for some twisting. I got more aggressive with my pressure on her nipples, both fingers and mouth, baring teeth to nibble by the end, when Angelique stopped teasing and went into full force clit fondling, working her lover into a frenzy.

When Consuela arched, Angelique withdrew, continuing to tease but at a higher level, until, after the highest arch when I thought for sure Consuela would explode in climax, Angelique drew back and grinned an evil grin at me and said, "Fuck her, Joseph."

The cute little demoness quickly vacated her space between her victim's thighs and I nearly as quickly replaced her there. She guided my turgid cock to a seething, dripping maw, and shoved me deep with a surprisingly effective push on my butt.

Despite the tight squeeze, an abundance of natural lubricant made it an easy slide all the way in. As soon as my pubic bone squished hers, Consuela screamed, her arched back the highest it had gone as she went into a sort of apoplectic shock as if electrocuted. My balls became instantly engulfed in steamy girl cum as she shot it out with more force and substance than my greatest ejaculation.

Finally she relaxed with a quiet, "Wow," and brought Angelique's proudly smiling lips to her grateful ones using a weak arm around her lover's head for a gentle, comfortable, loving kiss. I awaited my turn, kissing her taut nipples for practice until, a couple minutes later, that weak arm released Angelique and its hand grasped my hair and lured me to her lips.

When the warm and loving kiss ended, about half as long as the previous one had been, she pulled my head away again by the hair, and murmured, "Fuck me, Joe," which I did.

It began slow, with lengthy, cock long thrusts and retreats. I gave up her lips to Angelique's pussy when Consuela's bossy hand pulled on the French beauty's strong, elegant thigh, though I think the way Angelique quickly straddled her head and settled her pussy down onto lips and tongue, it had been as much Angelique's decision as hers.

As thrusts quickened, my hands held Consuela's soft yet muscled ass, fingers pressing at the rim of its hole, others at the perineum and the stretched lips of her labia. Eventually my middle finger sank inside her anus and fucked at counterpoint to my cock thrusts. I could feel my shaft through a thin membrane.

Angelique's hands kept busy too, strumming Consuela's clit and her own little pink nipples.

One of Consuela's hands did the same to her own breasts. The other looked busy adding pleasure to the cunnilingus. Sometimes I saw it saw at Angelique's clit or dip deep inside her cunt. Other times it disappeared from view, and I imagined it taking a similar tack as mine inside Angelique's anus.

My lips kept busy too, meeting Angelique's lips, opening for our tongues, retreating to let the tongues dance in open air. Eventually though, as my thrusts shortened and sped up and groins bashed together at ever increasing speed and loudness, my mouth went south, engulfing Angelique's perfect perky breasts, letting them slide out to the small taut nipples to be grasped by lips and then teeth.

It all became too much. Grasping and steadying her ass, I pounded into Consuela with near piston speed, my balls overwhelming all thought with their need to release the intense pressure. Amidst this, Consuela wailed into Angelique's pussy, her body tight and shaking as she succumbed to another powerful orgasm. And Angelique too became inundated with pleasure, her fingers moving off her lover's clit to finish herself on her own clit, her eyes wide and her breath gasping and her body freezing until it too shook.

Briefly pummeling the orgasmic pussy, my last thrust became my deepest as I opened up the dam and let loose an exquisite torrent that sent shocks of pleasure throughout my body. The intensity of it caused me to bite and scrape Angelique's nipple. Within the fog of bliss I worried I'd hurt her, but looking up from her tit I saw her enraptured even further. Hurts so good indeed.


Helen's minions, my newest lovers, sat with me, all of us naked under our robes, devouring room service breakfast when the knock resounded at the door. Ever obedient in nature, Angelique began to rise from her seat.

"I'll get it," I told her, and she relaxed back.

"Shit," I muttered when I spied my old high school friend through the spy hole. Debating whether to feign absence, I decided to bite the bullet and let him in.

"Dave," I smiled at my diminutive friend and his usual wry half smile. "Good to see you buddy."

"You too," he replied.

"Who is it Joe?" asked my Spanish accented lover.

"Your fiancée?" asked Dave. "Is she decent?"

For some reason I nodded, obviously in response to the latter question, and Dave slipped past me into the suite. "Uhm," I said.

"Uhm," said Dave.

Consuela giggled and Angelique blushed.

"Who's your cute friend?" the Spanish beauty asked.

"Dave, this is Consuela and Angelique."

"Sisters?" asked Dave.

"Half," Consuela replied, squeezing Angelique's hand.

"Wow, you could be twins," said Dave. "Who's the unlucky fiancée?"

"Uhm," said Consuela suddenly getting the embarrassing moment.

"Oh shit," said Dave. "You're still eating. I'll come back later. Your mom and dad are settling in their room as is your sister. We all had the same flight. I just couldn't wait to see you again buddy. Well anyway... ," he wound down.

Sighing, I said to my good friend, "Sit, Dave."

"Thanks," he smiled, pulling a fourth chair to the table.

"You hungry?" I asked him.

"Well..."

"Finish my omelet," Angelique spoke. She'd barely eaten half.

Before he could object, Consuela encouraged him. "She eats like a bird as they say, but of course birds I have heard are insatiable. You know what I mean."

Finding an unused spoon he dug in. I got up and found an empty glass and poured him the rest of the orange juice from the carafe. "Coffee?" I asked. "Though I'm not sure I can find a cup."

"I'm fine," he replied with his mouth full. After swallowing, he asked, "So?" his eyes bouncing from one beauty to the other obviously entranced. After weeks in the presence of absolute gorgeousness in several forms, I had become somewhat jaded, but I knew how profoundly beautiful the twin Helen clones were.

"Neither," I told him, understanding the question however delayed from its first asking.

"Uhm," he responded, completely baffled and a little embarrassed at catching me cheating on my fiancée whom I'd be marrying the next day.

"He is adorable, Joe," Consuela giggled.

Shaking my head, I chuckled, "Talk about insatiable."

Consuela shrugged.

"Hunh?" said Dave.

"You have a girlfriend?" Consuela asked.

"I'm ... between," Dave replied.

"Really?" I responded. Dave always seemed to have a girlfriend since senior year in high school, always diminutive like him, almost always blonde and pretty.

"I broke up with my girlfriend in Utah," he explained, "since I graduated and plan staying in the Twin Cities. Not really looking to replace her quite yet, I guess I'm a bit footloose and fancy free for the moment. So what's going on?"

"Long story," I said.

"To say the least," Angelique grinned shyly.

"Some kind of bachelor party?" he asked me.

"You think we are hookers?" Consuela pouted cutely.

"Uhm," Dave responded and Consuela giggled.

"We are friends of both bride and groom," Angelique explained. "Though not all that long to say the truth, but we very much like both of them."

"Is this some weird version of the bride and groom separated a day before the wedding?"

"God I hope not," I said while Angelique said, "Yes," simultaneously.

"What?" I nearly yelled bringing giggles to both Helen clones.

"We have plans for you," Angelique explained. "For you and Helena both. Bachelor and Bachelorette parties. Girls separate from boys. Only Connie and Eva will be joining you."

Gazing seductively at Dave, Consuela added, "We're going to be having so much fun you won't even miss your true love."

"I seriously doubt that," I pouted. "And I wanted to introduce her to my family and my friend."

"Nick will take care of that," Angelique told me cryptically.

"How? ... Helen."

Both minions nodded. Helen had explained the plan telepathically to them.

"She'll ... join ... the ladies?"

"She organizes it," Consuela smirked. Somehow reading my mind or seeing the look of horror on my face, she added, "Do not worry, Joe. Both parties will go late, and by the time we get ... crazy, your mom and dad will tire and ... uhm ... retire."

What could I say? I tended to be the passenger on this adventurous ride, no adventure park ride close to its twists and turns and surprises, and it had been the best time of my life, including meeting my true love, not to mention me marrying her soon.

However I did want my bride's opinion and felt her ambivalence in our murky telepathy. "What room is Eva in?" I asked, walking to the hotel phone.

"Why not use your cell phone?" asked Consuela.

"I don't have it with me, and I imagine Helena will be in the same situation. Do you know her room number?"

The clones looked at each other. Finally Angelique spoke. "Simon's."

"What!" I yelled.

"Under Simon King," Angelique muttered defensively.

I couldn't help laughing. "Simon fucking King! Now why am I not surprised?"

Just as I reached violently for the phone, it rang under my hand.

"Hello," I growled.

"It's me," said Helena.

"Sweetheart," I sighed, the breath quieting my emotions. "Why are you in Simon's room?"

"I'm not, my love. Eva got another room."

"I'm glad."

"Me too. I wouldn't have gone into that room let alone stay with her there."

"I love you," I said.

"I love you," she replied. After a loving moment of silence she asked, "You heard the plans?"

"Helen's ... girls just told me. About the parties? I'd rather be with you."

"Who's there?" she asked me, perceptive as ever at my euphemism for Helen's minions.

"My friend Dave."

"That must have been interesting if the girls were dressed like I am."

"You mean naked under robes?"

"Unh-hunh."

"Had fun then?"

"I did. You?"

"Yes."

"I agree," she said.

I chuckled. "About what?"

"It missed something or someone meaning you."

"Mmm-hmm," I murmured.

"Take a shower and get dressed, my love. I'll be over soon."

"I thought ... you were being introduced to my family without me."

"No fucking way. I vetoed that idea rather adamantly, threatening to kick Nick's eternal balls if he persisted. But I don't get it."

"Get what?"

"Nick's not superstitious."

"Then who? Helen?"

"Or Simon. Divide and conquer or some shit."

"Sounds weak to me too," I said.

"I bet Helen's just being a cunt bitch."

"Probably," I chuckled.

"See you soon," she said perkily, her anger quickly dismissed.

"Can't wait," I replied and hung up the phone.

"I guess I best be going," said Dave, wiping his mouth and standing up.

"Give me your room number," I said. "And do you have my parent's?"

He wrote down both, the numbers copied off his key card container and left with a handshake and a shake of his head, still baffled. "See you cutie," and a wink from Consuela probably didn't help his confusion.

The girls and I showered together to quicken it, Angelique washing my hair while Consuela focused on lower parts. I had to encourage her to clean other things besides my half hard penis and she did so reluctantly. I actually found Angelique's fingers massaging my scalp just as stimulating. I left them to shower together while I dried and shaved and brushed teeth and hair and exited the bathroom to get dressed.

Not long after I sat dressed and ready awaiting my beloved, she knocked on the door. We wrapped each other in an exultant hug and kissed several times, eyes open sharing joy and love, before locking lips and playing with tongues, our eyes finally closed to concentrate on the feel of it. This all happened in the opened doorway.

When we finally separated from the embrace of lips and arms, her hand ending up in mine, she giggled, "So you gave your friend quite a start."

"Yeah," I smirked. "Kind of introduced him to the deep end of my crazy new life. Consuela took an immediate interest in him."

"She's quite the slut, isn't she?"

We chuckled. "And I thought it was my charm," I said. "I guess all I needed was a cock."

"I don't know," Helena sighed, getting serious. "She seems enamored with you as does Angelique and Eva. I can't help feeling Simon's slimy paws in it."

I nodded. "And how was it with Eva?" I asked her.

"There's so much ambivalence in her," she said. "I mean she's the one who insisted we get her her own room away from her master. Of course if she hadn't I would have never been with her, but still ... And yes, it was fun and quite stimulating," she giggled. "And we talked about our pregnancies and our loss of immortality and I think I helped her feel better about it. And of course we talked about you."

"I knew my ears burned for some reason," I joked. "I just hope I came out whole in the end after you two dissected me with your analysis."

"I really think she likes you, Joe," my fiancée responded, "beyond whatever manipulations are going on. I mean we talked about your lovemaking, blow by blow so to speak, and that got her hot and me too, but it got deeper, discussing what I know of your life and your character and your talent as a writer and actor and so forth. She asked me tons of questions and I actually enjoyed answering them. It's like I felt closer to you and to her. It felt really intimate even beyond the mutual fucking we ended the night with using the Joe sized dildos we both had just bought."

"So that was what was in those sex shop bags you two hid from me," I chuckled.

"Amongst other things," she winked.

We shared a laugh when we noticed a maid blushing nearby. We had remained in the doorway. "So, your parents?" Helena said.

I took her hand and we headed to the elevators.

I was about to knock on Dave's door when Helena stopped me. "Listen," she whispered and I pressed my ear against the door hearing moans.

"I guess Consuela got him horny as well," I chuckled quietly. "Open up!" I yelled and knocked loudly. I could tell he barely got his pants zipped and noticed the large lump in it and the sounds of fucking on the television became much louder when he opened the door, his face nearly scarlet.

"You fucker," he grumbled before taking in my gorgeous bride and becoming awed.

"Dave, this is my angel, Helena."

Helena lifted her hand to shake his. His approached before he quickly pulled it away and rubbed it on his jeans. "Sorry," he blushed even deeper.

Helena surprised him by leaning forward and kissing his cheek. "I can see what Consuela sees in you. You're adorable," Helena told him.

"Uhm, thanks?" Dave stuttered.

"Go turn off your porn and wash your hands and meet us at my parent's room," I suggested.

He just nodded and closed the door behind us as we left.

We walked past three doors to my parents' room. "I wonder if Snake booked these for my family," I said.

"Probably," Helena answered quietly.

"Nervous?"

"Unh-hunh."

"Well, I'm not. I have no doubt they'll love you. I'm proud to show you off."

"But you said your father wasn't very enthusiastic about your impulsiveness. He probably thinks you're thinking with your little head, not to mention me being pregnant."

"You shouldn't even be aware of that yet," I said. "And it's not the reason. I'd tell them proudly, but it probably wouldn't even register on a pregnancy stick. You're right that my father's a careful man and I've tended to be opposite, choosing a much less solid and much more precarious profession than he or my siblings chose. He probably thinks this is more of the same."

"Isn't it?"

"I can't imagine a life without you, Helena. I've never felt that way, even with Keiko who I think was more obsession than love."

"Me too," she smiled. "And you know I've had lots more chances to fall in love."

We had been hovering near the door and backed away further. Dave appeared looking put together, his usual charming smirk returned to his face. I told him to go ahead and knock and tell my parents we'd be by in a minute. We retreated around a corner so as not to be seen when the door opened.

"They don't have to know about your recent career," I said to her.

"Or that I fucked hundreds of guys? That in a way I'm the biggest slut they've ever met, and a prostitute to boot?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.