Queens and Concubines
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2013 by Maxicue

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Third in the series. Adding to Joe's relentless work on acting and dancing under Lindy's direction, Snake brings the two mortals a new tale set in ancient times while love deepens between Joe and Snake's youngest angel, Helena. It is necessary to read this series from the beginning to understand the plot and characters and unique conventions.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   DomSub   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   Violence  

We met the others at the airport where a jet awaited us on the tarmac, moving from luxury to luxury: from limousine to Lear. Buzz had helped me pack up everything and then we helped Lindy finish packing. It was no surprise that Helena along with her sister angels in her apartment had already had everything ready for the departure and their bags had already been stowed on the Lear by the time we arrived, two humans and their angel lovers.

Aside from Lindy and I, only angels filled the cabin, with Nick and Salomé up front as co-pilot and pilot. "Where's Natasha?" I asked Naomi sitting across the aisle from me.

"My genius heads back home to Chicago," she shrugged.

"Only us angels included in Nick's Tales will be in Las Vegas together," Betty, sitting at the window seat beside her, added.

"Does that mean Helen?" I asked.

"Her and her entourage will meet us there," Betty replied. "Simon booked a suite at the Wynn."

"You miss Eva already?" Helena smirked.

"More Consuela," I shrugged.

"I agree," said Helena. "She's sweet and seems more genuine."

"And her cocksucking rivals yours, Helena, hunh Joe?" Lindy grinned.

Naomi's grin looked much more malevolent. "ʻSeems' being the operative word," she said.

Sighing, I couldn't help but nod my agreement. The little I knew about Simon, clearly the slipperiness of his villainy had millennia to perfect.

"If you think about it," Betty suggested, "even if Eva is Simon's angel, his deceit in having you impregnate her and thus making her mortal makes her more vulnerable to shifting away from his agenda and embracing Snake, or at least you."

"But I'm the one that did the damage," I pointed out.

I saw Naomi cringe. "Only because Simon and Helen arranged it. Simon insisted on the seduction, and Helen managed to make you forget the consequence enough to send sperm freely into her womb. And you remembered immediately afterwards and pointed it out to her. She could have been blissfully ignorant of it for weeks otherwise."

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"No," Naomi moaned and dashed to the toilet.

I started to rise, but Betty insisted, "Stay, Joe. I'll keep her hair out of the way."

Everyone heard Naomi getting sick into the toilet.

"Motherfucker," I grumbled. Simon's spider paw had obviously scraped at Naomi's brain.


By the time we arrived in Vegas, Naomi looked somewhat better, but still pale and sweaty as if recovering from the flu. "I'll take care of her," Betty smiled at our concern. "You guys have fun spending Snake's money." He had staked us for five thousand each, coolly handing out cash cards. "Meet us at the suite at six."

"What's your game, Honey?" Helena asked me.

"Blackjack. I had a computer game that taught me strategy and it seemed to work pretty well on the computer."

"So you haven't tried it in the real world."

"Never had a chance," I shrugged. "I just turned twenty-one last year, and..."

"When's your birthday?" my lover asked embarrassedly. "I should know my future husband's birthday."

"Why? I never asked yours."

"Mortals think their birth date significant. I guess each year of life is important when there's only so many."

"And angels don't?"

"We have other things to celebrate like successes of our geniuses. We don't celebrate our milestones, but theirs." She giggled, "Like their birthdays. So?"

"Next Thursday," I blushed for some reason.

She laughed, "That's perfect."

"Why?"

"Men never remember their wedding anniversary much to the consternation of their mates. Yours will be exactly one week before your birthday."

"And you would be consternated if I forget?"

She chuckled. "I'm a woman aren't I? And mortal now, even getting a husband. Of course I will."

"I'm going to try my hand at craps," said Lindy, joining us after cashing out a thousand dollars from the card like we all had. "Miwa's going to show me how. I guess it's more complicated than it seems."

"We'll come watch later if you're still at it, and learn," I told my beautiful dancer girlfriend before Miwa eagerly pulled her away.

"So ... blackjack?" Helena reminded me of earlier in the conversation.

"Yeah," I explained. "Once I reached adult age for these casinos, I never got around to trying it out, not having a lot of money nor a place to spend it. I don't even know if there are casinos in Hawaii, and the visit to the Mainland last summer with my Japanese girlfriend visiting my parents and New York City, it never occurred to me to give gambling a try even with the Indian casinos not far from my parents' home and Atlantic City wasn't in our itinerary. I had other things to show her."

"Some day you're going to tell me all about this girlfriend," Helena smiled, not a speck of jealousy apparent despite a certain fondness in my voice when I spoke of her.

I had thought Keiko was the love of my life only to find out, once she returned home to Japan, she thought differently. I could almost hear her cute, high, accented voice speaking her last letter telling me, "You thought I was destined for a gaijin, Joe? I loved you, but it was never meant to be."

"But for now, I need to hear this technique," Helena said.

I explained it as we hovered near the highest minimum table watching the action of a couple gamblers, watching them lose to the dealer making seemingly near impossible twenty-one with sixes or lower showing. Once explained, I brought her to the two vacant seats at the low minimum table nearby where things seemed to be going better for the gamblers. I mean cards are cards and chance is chance, but for some reason having nothing to do with true reason, one chooses to sit amongst the lucky.

We ended up winning, her more than me, doubling her stake while I gained half a stake more, before we decided to visit the rowdy craps table where Miwa was in the midst of a long streak of luck, making the point before sevens appeared to double chips in the pass line and then making the point again. We waited for her to finally crap out before entering the fray, not wanting to jinx her. (So many superstitions involved in the pure chance albeit slightly skewed by percentages of gambling.)

The table got cold (again the mystery of chance), so, after learning to play the percentages on the pass line and losing that stake a few times, we decided to take a break and eat lunch. Being one o'clock we had five hours to kill so we ate and chatted leisurely. We chose what was basically a high end diner, everything being high end at the fancy casino. I had to admit they served the best cheeseburger and fries and malt that I ever tasted.

"You guys want to keep gambling?" asked Lindy, sounding surprisingly ambivalent since she had been the biggest cheerleader for Miwa's run of lucky tosses.

"We could go exploring the strip, though it's hot as hell outside," I shrugged.

"We could hire a limo to check out the Wynn," Miwa winked.

"I'm more than satisfied with the present company," I replied, taking Helena's hand and kissing her briefly as illustration.

"That may be so," Miwa smirked, "but it looks like its going to be added to. No need to meet your new lovers at the Bellagio's competition. Come Lindy, I'm not quite done gambling. Let's find a high stakes poker table, perhaps one filled with minions where I don't need to read their tells."

"But I know nothing of poker," Lindy complained.

"You can watch or you can lose some while I clean up."

Lindy chuckled. "Sounds like fun." She began looking for her wallet in her purse.

"We got it, lover," said Helena, flashing her cash card.

"I guess either way, Snake buys," Lindy smiled and got pulled away by Miwa, nodding and saying hi to three beauties she passed.

Of the three beauties, two said hi to Helena and me shyly while the third bounced onto my lap and kissed me thoroughly.

"You guys eat yet?" asked Helena.

"Unh-hunh," Angelique replied.

"Simon had a meeting with us," Consuela added. "We ate some fine German food to remind us of who's boss and a taste of his home, I guess."

"Check," said Helena to the passing waiter.

Eva finally ended the tonguey kiss which with her perfect ass squirming in my lap had caused the usual physical reaction. Hopping off, she pulled me to my feet with angelic power, bringing my prodigious lump to be displayed to any passers by. "Come on, you two," she proclaimed enthusiastically. "Time to shop for wedding clothes and rings."

"I like the way you think, girl," Helena smiled.

"A limousine with a very knowledgeable driver awaits us," Eva said.

"You guys go ahead," said Helena. "I'll meet you at the limo."

"It's just outside the main entrance," Eva pointed obscurely since it was nowhere near us. "Can't miss it. It's a fucking Humvee stretch." She pulled me away and the Helen clones followed.

After visiting several shops at several casinos, even returning to the Bellagio, we ended up at the Wynn before either Helena and Eva found whatever they were looking for. I was satisfied with the first high end threads I saw, but obviously I had no clue.

"This is historical," Eva grunted, riding my cock reverse cowgirl style in my lap as we drove between stops, Helena nodding beside her while Angelique ate her cunt and Consuela suckled her tits, her shirt opened and her bra pushed up out of the way. We had played before from the beginning of the brief jaunts, but only with fingers caressing panty clothed pussies except for the ladies sharing mouth and hand strokes of my ever hard and unrelieved cock. I couldn't believe I didn't shoot immediately within Eva's tight hot cunt. It was like I was too intensely hard to find release, for which I gave thanks. I wanted Eva to shiver and shake and cry out my name before I gave into the needs of my throbbing balls. She never looked cuter and sexier than when she came.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.